League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Who's your fave champ for each position? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2236406)

Quick Rawr 06-18-2012 10:21 AM

Who's your fave champ for each position?

Top: Olaf - Strong lane game, great tanky DPS for teamfights
Mid: Karthus - Strong poke, great farming, global presence
AD: Ezreal - Love his kit and everything about his playstyle. His ult is nice when you get good with it
Support: Blitzcrank - Gives so much lane control, great with how they lock up the enemy. Almost always get lvl 2 FB
Jungle: Mundo - Great damage output, tanky, so much versability (: Can go where others can with that ult!

LonelyDonkeyKong 06-18-2012 10:38 AM

Top: Yorick- No-one wants to lane versus you, and those gouls are awesome
Mid: Brand- Because there is nothing more satisfying that bursting one person down completely, or sending your ult into a team fight
AD: Trist- That rocket jump is just great for quite a few different things
Support: Galio- Because I love that ult so much
Jungle: Lee Sin- Well the huge mobility is just nothing to laugh at, and those ganks......

The Poz 06-18-2012 11:09 AM

Top - Gotta go with Olaf. His undertow is a killer if you can get a gank and he has a good sustain. Plus Dat Ult.
Mid - Leblanc. The gap closer, the stun, the silence and her ult just scare everybody and there is no stopping her once she gets going.
AD - Graves (more specifically Hired Gun Graves). Other than his awesome damage and his passive that smokescreen is the most underrated ability out of most AD Carrys, it's saved my ass plenty of times.
Support - Janna. Her shield is basically a free BF Sword + it also soaks dmg.
Jungle - Mundo. Dude just goes where he pleases. Nuff said.

TeknoWizard 06-18-2012 11:12 AM

Top: Nasus. I rarely get to play him up there, but for late game, he feels like the most game changing person up there.
Mid: Orianna. She brings such great utility to team fights, while also bringing great damage. Lux as a close second because of the range.
AD: Sivir. The shield is so amazing, and she has burst damage like that of Graves.
Support: Nunu. The babysitting is amazing, and the ult can completely make a gank happen. Plus, giving a free PD is always nice.
Jungle: Malphite. His ult is amazing to initiate with. Udyr as a very close second.

PELOPUBICO 06-18-2012 12:41 PM

Top- Teemo/darius
Mid- TF
Jungle- Jarvan/udyr
Bot-Ashe
Support-alistar/blitz

JRiMi 06-18-2012 12:42 PM

Top: Riven- I've only ever lost my lane to a Wukong and a Cho. Other than that very solid and great asset to the team.

Mid: Ziggs- My first champ that I bought. He has pretty good matchups with most others. Dat ult is so powerful with team fights and global presence.

Ad Bot: Teemo- Although I have alot of favorites Teemo just works. I'm undefeated in ranked with em XD.

Support: Nautilus- He's such a good support and his kit allows for a ton of kills early and he tanks very well late.

Jungle: Amumu- His jungle times are ok but his ganks are amazing as well as his teamfight presence with dat ult.

yuuuuuckfou 06-18-2012 01:46 PM

Top: Kayle
Mid: Vayne, Kayle
Bot: AD-Vayne, Kayle
Support-Kayle

lol ;p

Why I like Vayne- true damage, AS & AD scaling, steriods, Tumble over terrain(i.e Jarvans & Anivias), stealth, stun. Can Condemn/Tumble to get away or go invisible. With the new meta, AD can be mid too soo :p

Kayle- invincibility shield, heal & movespeed boost for getaways or chasing WITH A SLOW TOO! Splash damage, and can be used a lot of ways fairly well. No kidding, can be AD & AP b/c of scaling or hybrid. Even support because of the heal.

baD GRAMMER 06-18-2012 01:54 PM

Top: Irelia
Mid: Lux
Bot: Ezreal
Support: Alistar
Jungle: Lee sin

GustavoDeJesus 06-18-2012 01:57 PM

Mid: Fizz
Top:Irelia
Support:Janna
Jungle:Nocturne

slimjimo10 06-18-2012 02:47 PM