League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gewitter-wütend des Sturms (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2231398)

Moby the White 06-17-2012 04:45 PM

Gewitter-wütend des Sturms

5 Attachment(s)
Gewitter- Fury of the Storms

Quote:

Description:
6 foot tall Older gentleman short beard with distinguishing greying features approximately 200 lbs with toned features. Wears ragged black pants no shoes blue shirt torn and ragged at edges.
Role: Mage, support
Quote:

Stats:
Stats are a little off probably
HP: 435
Mana: 300
Mana Regen: 1.05 (+.2)
HP Regen: 2.5 (+.2)
Armor: 14 (+3)
MR: 30 (+0)
AD: 65 (+2.5%)
AP: 0
AS: 0.63 (+2.5%)
MS: 320
Quote:

Lore:
In the countryside of Urtistan there stands a giant clock which for the last century has remained silent. For the past one hundred years it is said the clock has never gone past 2:45. Many engineers have tried and failed to bring the clock back to life, but something within it has died and gone silent forever. That was of course up until one night when lightning struck the tower so violently it sent sparks flying across countryside stretching far and thin before dissipating only seconds before a second lightning bolt struck the giant clocktower. Upon this night a man by the name of Gewitter stood at the top of the clocktower shouting to the God's that be, blaming them for the death of his wife suffered during the catastrophe at Kaladoun. He stood there for hours yelling to the skies proclaiming the God's were to blame, asking them for salvation was beyond his reach instead he begged for vengeance. Upon his oath to destroy the wicked, Gewitter was 'blessed' with the might of the storm, granting him control of forces beyond his imagination. It was on this night that Gewitter was so called 'blessed' that he was struck by lightning and as the lightning passed through his body he understood the transformation that was occurring within him. Upon this enlightenment Gewitter summoned a lightning bolt so fierce from the heavens that when it struck the giant clock of Urtistan for the second time that night the clock sprung into action, its hands racing along its face until finally it slowed to a normal pace. In this moment Gewitter had somehow brought this clock back to life. The horror of this was however that the clock would now forever stand as a reminder that he could never bring his precious Isabelle back from the grave. Now there stands only one final test, the champions of the league who represent the evil of this land, and how corrupt it has become.

" Demacia with its so-called "Honor" and "Valor"! And Noxus with its corrupted and despicable wastelands! Ha! How hypocritical of them both! Oh how they will pay in the fields of Justice, and Justice will be mine" Gewitter - The Fury of the Storms upon gaining his newfound powers.
Quote:

Abilities:

Quote:

Attachment 569461
Passive: Thunderstruck: Gewitters spells cause a static debuff to occur on enemy champions. When static debuff reaches 4 charges he briefly gains a "Static: Charged" buff that lasts 5 secs, while this Static buff is active on Gewitter his spells are granted an additional effect. Spells consuming this buff cannot add a charge to Gewitter's Static buff.
Quote:

Attachment 569462
Q. Chain Lightning: 80/85/90/95/100 mana, 10/9/8/7/6 second cooldown
Sends a lightning bolt that attacks up to 4 targets nearby jumping from target to target dealing 60/90/120/150/180damage +.8 ap. With Static Buff: Chain lightning grants Gewitter 20 mana for each champion he hits and 10 mana for each minion.
Quote:

Attachment 569460
W. Lightning Shield: 85/95/105/115/125 mana, 24/23/22/21/20 second cooldown
Gewitter Casts a protective shield on an allied champion that absorbs damage 80/100/120/140/160 +.7 ap. lasting 5 seconds before shattering. If shield lasts full 5 seconds then it will heal the ally for the amount of damage absorbed. With Static Buff: Lightning shield when it shatters deals 50% of the damage it has absorbed in a nearby radius of 300 and heals nearby allies for 50% of damage absorbed as well in a nearby radius of 300.
Quote:

Attachment 569459
E. Electric Slide: 90/95/100/105/110 mana, 20/18/16/14/12 second cooldown
Gewitter summons stormwater from his hand and hurls it out in front of him. While on this water path Gewitter increases all allied movement speed by 10/12/15/18/20%. Enemies caught in this line are slowed by 25% for 5 secs and are dealt 10/15/20/25/30 damage per sec while in the area of Electric Slide's animation. With Static Buff: Enemies caught in Water Slide are Paralyzed for 5 secs decreasing their speed by 50% instead of 25% and are dealt an additional 10 damage per second.
Quote:

Attachment 569458
R. Thunderstorm: 100/120/140 mana, 100/90/80 second cooldown
Gewitter summons a massive Thunderstorm at target location. Upon being summoned the thunderstorm globally reduces all sight to 500 range (like nocturnes ult). those caught at the epicenter of the storm are silenced for 3 seconds and damaged every 2 seconds by lightning sparks for 100/200/300 magic damage +.5/.6/.7 ap lightning does not strike the same enemy twice in a row it will first choose a new target prior to striking the same one again if no new target exists lightning will strike the same target twice. With Static Buff: Thunderstorm's Damage is increased to 200/400/600 + .8/.9/1.0 ap lasts for 6 secs

Moby the White 06-18-2012 12:49 PM

updated with mana and cooldowns added also grammer and syntax changes were made to some of the lore as well. Still working on ult and E

Moby the White 11-21-2012 11:22 PM

haven't done much with this lately thought id take another look

Unexisted 11-26-2012 02:05 PM

i like this idea. all the name for the skills are intresting along with the lore.

Moby the White 11-29-2012 10:09 PM

bump for finding ease.

Moby the White 11-30-2012 07:43 PM

bump

Osprii 11-30-2012 09:38 PM

Hey Moby.

The lore is pretty bomb, I gotta say.

The passive is also pretty good, I like additional effects to abilities every 4th one, it adds more variety to the champion's combos and more depth to their play style.

Q: My only problem with this is that the starting base damage is too high, especially counting the fact that this jumps between 4 enemies. Almost all AP caster abilities start with 60 points of damage. The ratio is also fairly high, but I suppose that can be allowed since his ultimate is his only other damaging spell. If you start it at 60 and up it by 45 or 50, it would be more balanced. The mana costs get high in later levels, considering that many people may upgrade this first, and its his only normal form of damage output.

W: This is a very powerful shield, considering it also heals the champion. Is the heal only applied if the shield lasts the entire 5 seconds? Because then, that would not be so powerful, but would instead be an awesome way of absorbing poke, especially in lane. If not, then you may want to lower the AP ratio, considering that, in essence, the shield is doubled by the heal. In 5 seconds, in a fight, it is bound to be destroyed, so the ally would be healed for 180 (+70% AP). Most heals only stack off of 50% AP or something around there, and Janna's shield only stacks off of 80% AP. The base shield, however, is appropriately low for a dual shield/heal combo. The mana cost is very, very high, but maybe that's ok for a spell of this power.

E: The utility on this spell isn't that great for being a pure utility spell. Movement speed buffs and slows on pure utility spells are usually a bit higher. Galio has a 20/28/36/44/52% movement speed buff for allies on his Wind Gusty Thing Spell as well as damage, and its on a 12 second cooldown. I believe the damage to be more significant than a 25% slow. The mana cost is also high for a spell with no hard cc or damage. I realize you are still working on this skill, so I'm not judging at all. Anyway, almost everything on this forum is a work in progress.

R: The global vision reduction is pretty cool, I'm always scared out of my pants when there is an enemy Nocture (or Teemo, but that's for a different reason). But I have a few questions. Enemies in the epicenter are silenced for a good while, but they also take damage, right? Maybe I'm being stupid, but you didn't specifically say it, so I'm not sure. Besides that, is the damage you mention the total damage from the sparks, if the enemies stay in the storm the entire time? Because, if not, 500/550/600 (+50/60/70%) is a ton of damage. Even if it is the total damage, that is still a ton. I know you are still working on this skill, but reduce the damage, and make it increase more per level. The reason people upgrade ultimates is because they improve a ton with levels, more than other abilities.

Overall, the concept is pretty good. I especially like the lore. Good job.

Moby the White 11-30-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osprii (Hozzászólás 31970829)
Hey Moby.

The lore is pretty bomb, I gotta say.

The passive is also pretty good, I like additional effects to abilities every 4th one, it adds more variety to the champion's combos and more depth to their play style.

Q: My only problem with this is that the starting base damage is too high, especially counting the fact that this jumps between 4 enemies. Almost all AP caster abilities start with 60 points of damage. The ratio is also fairly high, but I suppose that can be allowed since his ultimate is his only other damaging spell. If you start it at 60 and up it by 45 or 50, it would be more balanced. The mana costs get high in later levels, considering that many people may upgrade this first, and its his only normal form of damage output.

W: This is a very powerful shield, considering it also heals the champion. Is the heal only applied if the shield lasts the entire 5 seconds? Because then, that would not be so powerful, but would instead be an awesome way of absorbing poke, especially in lane. If not, then you may want to lower the AP ratio, considering that, in essence, the shield is doubled by the heal. In 5 seconds, in a fight, it is bound to be destroyed, so the ally would be healed for 180 (+70% AP). Most heals only stack off of 50% AP or something around there, and Janna's shield only stacks off of 80% AP. The base shield, however, is appropriately low for a dual shield/heal combo. The mana cost is very, very high, but maybe that's ok for a spell of this power.

E: The utility on this spell isn't that great for being a pure utility spell. Movement speed buffs and slows on pure utility spells are usually a bit higher. Galio has a 20/28/36/44/52% movement speed buff for allies on his Wind Gusty Thing Spell as well as damage, and its on a 12 second cooldown. I believe the damage to be more significant than a 25% slow. The mana cost is also high for a spell with no hard cc or damage. I realize you are still working on this skill, so I'm not judging at all. Anyway, almost everything on this forum is a work in progress.

R: The global vision reduction is pretty cool, I'm always scared out of my pants when there is an enemy Nocture (or Teemo, but that's for a different reason). But I have a few questions. Enemies in the epicenter are silenced for a good while, but they also take damage, right? Maybe I'm being stupid, but you didn't specifically say it, so I'm not sure. Besides that, is the damage you mention the total damage from the sparks, if the enemies stay in the storm the entire time? Because, if not, 500/550/600 (+50/60/70%) is a ton of damage. Even if it is the total damage, that is still a ton. I know you are still working on this skill, but reduce the damage, and make it increase more per level. The reason people upgrade ultimates is because they improve a ton with levels, more than other abilities.

Overall, the concept is pretty good. I especially like the lore. Good job.

i'm glad to hear you like the lore as per it is some of my earliest yet probally best lore.
okay so i will go over each spell and how I envision them as per your questions and although it doesn't say so as per tool tip this is at least what i will make happen thanks to your questions.

P. nothing to see here you like it
Q. i kinda should have specified that the damage should be diminishing. I should probably up the damage and say that this is the total damage dealt or something idk. I saw his damages earlier this weak and was like oh wow they are incredibly low. BUFF!!! now i see i overbuffed I will nerf slightly and/or edit tooltip
W. umm let me look..yes that is exacly correct. IF the shield lasts the full five seconds then all damage it absorbs is healed...umm also there is supposed to be a passive trigger there but i forgot to finish typing it. It will do minor damage upon exploding (recreation of karma shield)
E. I will up speed increase for allies and add some damage to enemies the longer they remain on the slide sorry about this i totally didnt realize it was up
R. I can totally see the confusion here. Well at first write i had it deal damage only along the outer ring of the circle but that could be troublesome. YES it deals only damage as long as you are in it.

Moby the White 11-30-2012 10:47 PM

made a bunch of changes thanks to osprii

Osprii 12-01-2012 07:26 AM

Alright. The changes look good, especially to the shield, which is a really cool idea with the heal/ damage per absorbed damage. The ultimate is also much clearer. Good job. You definitely get a thumbs up on this one.