League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Leblanc (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2221859)

Twinkz1234 06-15-2012 08:31 PM

Ask Leblanc

It has come to my attention that other champions of the League have created threads from which they answer question asked by the summoners. I will answer your questions summoners, but do not take long. The Black Rose has other things it has to attend to.

~Leblanc, The Deceiver

AskMadmanMundo 06-15-2012 08:33 PM

((WHERE'S my mothafu**** COOKIES!?))

Ms Annie Hastur 06-15-2012 08:34 PM

The irony of this thread.)

AsktheDeciever 06-15-2012 08:35 PM

((Haha forgot to log into smurf to make thread, oh well. Mundo I don't get that so noob lol))

Razie 06-15-2012 08:37 PM

Dear Leblanc

Can you confirm/deny that you and swain are in a relationship?

Also, please dont blow me up.

~Summoner Razmig

AskMadmanMundo 06-15-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsktheDeciever (Hozzászólás 25397664)
((Haha forgot to log into smurf to make thread, oh well. Mundo I don't get that so noob lol))

((It's cool I just yell that in new threads.))

Pretty Leblanc, why you cast two of same spell? Can you no think of better spell to cast for fourth?

Ask the Megling 06-15-2012 08:39 PM

((Finally! Ask Leblanc needed a replacement.))

So, um, Evaine. Is it okay if I call you that?

Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, I was wondering how your relationship with General Swain is going.

((EDIT: Ninja'd by razmig.))

((Also, not to seem rude, but perhaps you should make a smurf account. It's better if you do.))

AsktheDeciever 06-15-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Megling (Hozzászólás 25397761)
((Finally! Ask Leblanc needed a replacement.))

So, um, Evaine. Is it okay if I call you that?

Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, I was wondering how your relationship with General Swain is going.

((EDIT: Ninja'd by razmig.))

((Also, not to seem rude, but perhaps you should make a smurf account. It's better if you do.))

Evaine? I have to wonder where you got such a nickname for me. No, I'd rather be called by name. As for Swain, I give him his dues for ruling Noxus. However, he chooses to continue ruling Noxus as a militarized city-state. I simply do not agree with this.

Mundo, the reason why I mimic a previous ability is because the League found me too powerful to have a proper ultimate.

Summoner Razmig

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo (Hozzászólás 25397751)
Pretty Leblanc, why you cast two of same spell? Can you no think of better spell to cast for fourth?

My ultimate ability is a mimic because the League of Legends found me too powerful to have a proper ultimate such as you.

Summoner Razmig, I am not in a relationship with Jericho. You now have 5 seconds to run.

Ask the Megling 06-15-2012 09:08 PM

Aww, come on! You can tell us! I'd tell everyone if I was in a relationship with Teemo!

Which I'm not.

Ask Talon 06-15-2012 09:11 PM

((FFS itsLeBlanc. Not Leblanc.))