League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gil, The Gold Thief (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2220592)

Liam Geegeeson 06-15-2012 01:09 PM

Gil, the Gold Thief

***NOTICE***

Please note that Gil is not completely done as I must add lore, interviews, quotes and base stats.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings ! Thank you for viewing my third champion concept ! Please, provide feedback and suggestions as it will help me to develop my champion concept. It would be greatly appreciated ! Spare any negative comments containing profanity. Otherwise, constructive criticism is appreciated ! Also, feel free to look at my other champions:

Vindictam, the Vengeful Summoner

Role: Ranged, Support, Mage

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2196955

Malik, the Bilgewater Brawler

Role: Melee, Mage, Carry

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2211611

Jian Hua, the Martial Blade

Role: Melee, Ranged, Carry, Tank, Fighter

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2900083

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gil, the Gold Thief

Role: Melee, Mage, Assassin, Stealth

Base Stats:

Health: 444 (+86)
Attack Damage: 55.12 (+3.1)
Health Regen: 6.75 (+0.65)
Attack Speed: 0.709 (+2.98%)
Armor: 16.3 (+3.7)
Magic Resistance: 30 (+1.25)
Range: 125
Movement Speed: 355

Abilities:

Please note that all of Gil's ability leave gold on the ground that he is able to dash to with W.

Passive – Pickpocket: Every time Gil basic attacks an enemy champion, he will steal 2 gold from them. Also, whenever Gil kills an enemy unit, he will gain an additional 1 gold.

Q – Inflation (Active): Gil tosses a trail of gold that lasts for 2 seconds and will deal magic damage on impact. Where it lands, it will slow enemies that pass through it, increase ally movement speed and provide vision. The movement speed modifications diminish to normal over 2 seconds after leaving the area. If Prosperity is activated, Gil tosses three trails of gold instead of one and each will do 60 more magic damage than the current base damage. Enemies cannot be dealt damage by more than one trail.

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8
Cost (Gold): 6/6/7/8/8
Magic Damage: 75/130/185/240/295 (+0.65 per ability power) (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)
Movement Speed modifier: 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%
Range: 850
(Linear Skillshot that should be as wide as Ahri’s Orb of Deception)
(When Prosperity is activated there will be 1 trail on the left and right of the original trail at an angle of 30 degrees)

W – Gold Rush:

Passive: Gil’s basic attacks deal additional magic damage.

Magic Damage: 10/15/20/25/30(+0.25 per ability power)

Active: Gil blinks to a targeted and visible location of gold lying on the ground. After blinking he will leave a trail of gold behind him that lasts for 2 seconds and he will receive an attack speed bonus for 1.5 seconds. If Prosperity is activated, Gil’s next basic attack will be amplified by 20%/30%/40% and will stun his opponent for 0.5 seconds whenever Gold Rush is activated.

Cooldown: 2
Cost (Gold): 4
Attack Speed Bonus: 25%/30%/35%/40%/45%
Range: 1100
(One-Click Ability)
(The trail that Gil leaves is as long as he travels, is linear and is as thick as Ahri's Orb of Deception)

E – Spare Change (Active): Gil places down pool of gold that lasts for 4 seconds deals initial magic damage to enemies within. If enemies stay inside the pool, they will be dealt continuous magic damage per second and are slowed. The slow from Spare Change can stack with Inflation. Additionally, if Gil walks out of the pool he will be stealthed for 1.5 seconds until he uses an ability or basic attacks.The stealth will re-apply or refresh every time he walks out. If Prosperity is activated, the pool’s range will be increased to 400/450/500 and will apply a continuous silence to those that are inside.

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11
Cost (Gold): 12
Initial Damage: 45/75/95/120/145 (+0.9 per ability power) (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)
Magic Damage per second: 10/20/30/40/50(+0.15 per ability power)
Slow: 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%
Range: 650
AoE of Pool: 300
(Skill shot is exactly like Akali’s Twilight Shroud)

R – Prosperity (Active): Gil’s control over gold is heightened granting him additional effects to his abilities, a 50%/60%/70% attack speed boost and 50% less gold costs to his abilites.

Cooldown: 70/60/50
Duration: 6/8/10 seconds
No Cost

Liam Geegeeson 06-15-2012 01:43 PM

Bump.

Lyria Eternal 06-15-2012 01:47 PM

Looks interesting. I'll have to run some numbers and review this.

Liam Geegeeson 06-15-2012 02:00 PM

Thanks ! :)

Liam Geegeeson 06-15-2012 02:23 PM

Wait before you run numbers or anything, let me make a change !

Iminonai 06-15-2012 02:45 PM

Alright Chien, (Thanks for the bump on Daedril btw ;D) The passive is a bit overpowered. 3 gold doesn't seem like much, but if someone were to, let's say, build like Teemo or Kog'Maw with 2.5 attack speed, They could steal a minion from an enemy every 4 seconds. Have this happen in a teamfight where Gil gets free reign over his enemies, he could steal A LOT of gold from them. Also, this just seems impractical if he is a melee champion. This won't be a problem if he doesn't actually detract from their gold amount.

On his abilities, I'm not quite sure what you mean by:

Quote:

Additionally, the first ally champion to pass through the trail will have their gold increased by the cost for inflation/Gold Rush/ Spare Change.
Could you specify a bit more what you mean?

Another problem I have is for Gold Rush, does he have to use Spare Change in order to dash?

Quote:

Gil dashes to a targeted location of gold lying on the ground.
Finally, If an ally passes through Prosperity Inflation, do they get gold for EACH trail or only the first time they contact the ability?

Other than that (and the impracticality of using gold as a resource) This champion seems like he would be fun to play.

Liam Geegeeson 06-15-2012 03:00 PM

No problem ! Thank you for reviewing my champion ^ -^

Yes, the 3 gold seems to be much. I'm thinking of changing it two 2 gold for both enemies and minions.

1st question:

It means that the first ally champion excluding Gil that walks through any trail or pool of gold he leaves, will be rewarded gold equal to the amount that it cost him to cast the spell. I'm thinking of making the costs equal and chaning it so that ally champions are granted 50% of the cost.

2nd question:

Firstly, all of Gil's abilities except his ultimate leave gold on the floor. So, if there is gold on the floor he can dash to it.

3rd question:

Woah ! I did not think of that. No only one trail will provide gold and only one champion can recieve it.

Yeah it's pretty unpractical, but I want to give it a try xD

Thanks for the review ! I appreciate it !

Iminonai 06-15-2012 03:09 PM

@lChienPol For the interesting idea, for any ability (minus Inflation [or including it if you rework it a bit]) Gil CAN pass through it to receive 1/2 of the gold back and other allies can pass through the ability to recieve the other 1/2 of the gold bonus, BUT if Gil doesn't pass through the ability the ally gets the full gold bonus.

If you do this, make all of the costs even numbers so people don't have to overthink the .5 gold you get for odd numbers

Liam Geegeeson 06-15-2012 03:12 PM

Gil can dash to gold by inflation. It makes for a really long dash making him a great assassin and at the cost of gold. I might change it back to 12.

I went ahead with the idea that allies recieve 50% of the cost and I made the costs even numbers. If they get full cost then TF would be a champion out of the picture.

I like that idea though. I feel like he needs some way of refunding gold otherwise he might lose a lot of gold really quick.

Liam Geegeeson 06-16-2012 07:48 AM

Bump.