League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Riven...Is good but I cant make gold with her.. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2219049)

BattleBootyRiven 06-14-2012 10:02 PM

Riven...Is good but I cant make gold with her..

I make gold with pantheon but why is it hard to make gold with riven.. Its honestly ridiculous..

How do i play riven good to make gold and then buy decent items/

MoreMedz 06-14-2012 10:15 PM

The standard response you will get is:

- Try practising a lot in bot games.
- If you are having trouble at the start, using flat AD runes and/or items to give you some rooms for error.
- More practise.
- Left click on minion first, to see the actual number of hp left. Attack when it is almost equal to your damage.
- More practise.

It takes time, but you will eventually notice improvement. Persistence is your friend.

BattleBootyRiven 06-14-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoreMedz (Hozzászólás 25363063)
The standard response you will get is:

- Try practising a lot in bot games.
- If you are having trouble at the start, using flat AD runes and/or items to give you some rooms for error.
- More practise.
- Left click on minion first, to see the actual number of hp left. Attack when it is almost equal to your damage.
- More practise.

It takes time, but you will eventually notice improvement. Persistence is your friend.

this has not answered my question but alright

YoureNotOP 06-14-2012 11:40 PM

Well, why can't you make gold with her?Is it the last hitting, or the fact that you can't kill the solo top person you are against?o.0 pantheon doesn't just make more gold instantly, there has to be some error you must specify so someone can help. otherwise go buy gold runes to make gold. :D

Kalafai 06-15-2012 12:18 AM

Obviously he's talking about all the lead in everyone's shoes. Pantheon makes that lead into gold, then after he buys an item he just flies off into the sky soaring along with a single bound.

MoreMedz 06-15-2012 12:33 AM

I am sorry I wasn't as clear as I could have been.

You make gold in League of Legends by:

- Last hitting minions and creeps, meaning, you need to be the one to strike the killing blow to make the gold.
- Killing or assisting in killing Champions
- Destroying turrets
- Completing objectives (dragon and baron)
- Having items or runes that automatically generate gold.

Riven is not a support character, so you need to last hit consistently to make a lot of gold. And the only way to learn to last hit consistently is with a lot of practice.

Hope this helps. =)

WorstAkaliRU 06-15-2012 03:09 AM

He means gold like the elo range lol

Technician Tim 06-15-2012 05:50 AM

i think he meant gold, like the high ELO gold

and im guessing because riven is a popular solo top pick, there are plenty of well known counters to her

of course pantheon has his counters as well, but i dont see him all that often

awcrapilost 06-15-2012 06:17 AM

clearly he didnt mean elo gold or why mention itmes

Bawlicker 06-15-2012 07:48 AM

Definitely not talking about elo