League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pulsefire Ezreal Too expensive? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2214382)

Mango Shake 06-13-2012 04:16 PM

Pulsefire Ezreal Too expensive?

Then dont ****ing buy it
If you like it ****ing buy it

RelaxingBrownies 06-13-2012 04:16 PM

But it's slippery slope meaning that everything costs more if we buy it.

UnskilIed Player 06-13-2012 04:17 PM

Or there's this third option called "Complain"
*also viable

53papers 06-13-2012 04:18 PM

Surprised Riot didn't lower the cost, considering the fact that GD was bound to blow up.

Mango Shake 06-13-2012 04:18 PM

You dont go into a restaurant then complain their prices are too high and stay in the restaurant.
If you dont like the prices, stop playing league

Voidgolem 06-13-2012 04:20 PM

"But more expensive things will come if people buy it so I'mma whine!"

Allow me to point out the flaws in this:

1) The skin, on it's own merits, is higher quality than every other legendary we have.
2) It also includes extra voice work compared to those legendaries.
3) You're also getting out-of-game doodads.

Now, all of the above warrant an increase in price from a standard legendary.

I would expect that any of these future "more expensive" skins would have at least similar, if not greater, levels of work involved in them.

and, of course, if you don't want those, you can simply not buy them either.

Princess Fairy 06-13-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voidgolem (Hozzászólás 25304556)
"But more expensive things will come if people buy it so I'mma whine!"

Allow me to point out the flaws in this:

1) The skin, on it's own merits, is higher quality than every other legendary we have.
2) It also includes extra voice work compared to those legendaries.
3) You're also getting out-of-game doodads.

Now, all of the above warrant an increase in price from a standard legendary.

I would expect that any of these future "more expensive" skins would have at least similar, if not greater, levels of work involved in them.

and, of course, if you don't want those, you can simply not buy them either.

While I will still buy Pulsefire Ez because it's such an amazing skin, your logic is an accurate, yet flawed one.

I don't understand why other legendary skins DON'T have all those amazing features you pointed out. They're already higher than an average 10 dollar skin - they're 18 bucks, but now we have Pulsefire Ez which is a whopping 32 dollar skin. I'm worried if they update the older, mroe expensive skins, with new models/voices/etc will they also increase in price?

They should just re-label Pulsefire Ez as an Epic-tiered skin or something, not legendary, because it is clearly way above and beyond other legendary skins.

Voidgolem 06-13-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Fairy (Hozzászólás 25304983)
While I will still buy Pulsefire Ez because it's such an amazing skin, your logic is an accurate, yet flawed one.

I don't understand why other legendary skins DON'T have all those amazing features you pointed out. They're already higher than an average 10 dollar skin - they're 18 bucks, but now we have Pulsefire Ez which is a whopping 32 dollar skin. I'm worried if they update the older, mroe expensive skins, with new models/voices/etc will they also increase in price?

They should just re-label Pulsefire Ez as an Epic-tiered skin or something, not legendary, because it is clearly way above and beyond other legendary skins.

They have some of the features (redone VA, particles), but not all.

Thus why they aren't as expensive as Pulsefire.

Shiister 06-13-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Fairy (Hozzászólás 25304983)

Yes they will since they spent much more time and rescoures doing Pulsefire Ez, so they have to gain a profit from the skin still, do I think its too expensive for 1 skin? Yes, do I think the price is totally worth it? Yes. Sadly I don't own Ez or I would love to have this skin

phantomman19 01-04-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocolateMang0 (Hozzászólás 25304440)
You dont go into a restaurant then complain their prices are too high and stay in the restaurant.
If you dont like the prices, stop playing league

Or complain