League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "Kog'Maw, CARRY US!!" (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=220764)

Abedeus 08-25-2010 03:48 AM

"Kog'Maw, CARRY US!!"

Yeah, I just lost a 75 minute game. Kog'Maws on both teams, both mid. Bot fed their Yi 4/0 after 5 minutes (...yeah, brilliant), I was pushing back the other Kog, beating him in both health (I was full, he was 30%) and minions kills (my 80 to his 40). I asked bot to turret hug and try not to go on offense when they obviously can't kill Yi, because it will only benefit them.

What did I hear? I mean, except for "stfu idiot"? That as mid, it's my duty to help them gank. And that my champ is a carry... They really expect a champion like Kog to gank, hold mid AND carry the team, while we had a WW in the jungle? What's wrong with people nowadays -.-

Nyhilus 08-25-2010 03:50 AM

Kog'Maw? A carry? How?

Zeunchainn 08-25-2010 03:51 AM

I think the probleme with people nowadays is that they tell too many cool story.

Flux Aureo 08-25-2010 03:51 AM

Mid should gang no matter what, even more if you have a 1v2 lane.

Backdoor Brian 08-25-2010 03:55 AM

Kog'Maw actually CAN become a beastly carry, I've seen a kog go 30/0/6 before, completely wrecking the other team. But... you have to build a **** load of attack and ability damage <_<;

Abedeus 08-25-2010 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivia (Hozzászólás 2572538)
Mid should gang no matter what, even more if you have a 1v2 lane.

Yeah, I'm forgetting that a level 7-8 Kog can clear a wave of minions in 10 seconds and then push the turret. Also, bot was 2 vs 2. Top was 1 vs 2 and was okay.

But hey, it was a God complex Katarina + DPS Nasus with 0 defense and one tiamat.

Nyhilus 08-25-2010 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azraelith (Hozzászólás 2572560)
Kog'Maw actually CAN become a beastly carry, I've seen a kog go 30/0/6 before, completely wrecking the other team. But... you have to build a **** load of attack and ability damage <_<;

A fed champion is fed. All fed champions CAN become a beastly carry.

Prosecutor Godot 08-25-2010 03:57 AM

Kog CAN gank and SHOULD carry if the game lasts long, because his late game damage is monstrous.

Abedeus 08-25-2010 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prosecutor Godot (Hozzászólás 2572582)
Kog CAN gank and SHOULD carry if the game lasts long, because his late game damage is monstrous.

Not at level 7-8, when he's busy as hell with his own lane. Seriously, if I didn't keep harassing him, he would've just destroyed mid turret in 20 seconds of me being absent.

Again, how can you have problems with killing Yi when you have Kat and Nasus? Slow him (since he got all 4 kills before getting level 6), shunpo, Nasus pwns with Q and kat follows up with dagger.

Prosecutor Godot 08-25-2010 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abedeus (Hozzászólás 2572597)
Not at level 7-8, when he's busy as hell with his own lane. Seriously, if I didn't keep harassing him, he would've just destroyed mid turret in 20 seconds of me being absent.

Again, how can you have problems with killing Yi when you have Kat and Nasus? Slow him (since he got all 4 kills before getting level 6), shunpo, Nasus pwns with Q and kat follows up with dagger.

If you haven't already ganked at 7-8 you have no right to complain. Right when you hit level 6, you should gank. Also, you obviously don't know **** about this game. Kat is only good when solo mid, otherwise she's a waste of a team slot. You should have let Kat solo mid.