League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Can we please change Twisted Fate's ultimate? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2203743)

Paradoxors 06-10-2012 04:58 PM

Can we please change Twisted Fate's ultimate?

OK, so i just got twisted fate and tried him out a couple times. Most of his skills are pretty good except for one problem: His ultimate. Basically it shows all stealthed players and lets teleport a fair distance and sure, as handy as the long distance teleportation is, you can only use it to escape or get quickly into battle. Can it at least do some AOE damage when he comes out of teleport? Or damage all enemy champs when he first uses the skills to predict their fortunes? Please tell me if you think this change needs to be implemented or if it's just a stupid idea.

Invictrix 06-10-2012 04:59 PM

I guess they could make it do aoe damage on impact, but that would kind of be a copy of pantheon's ultimate.

Eaglesfan427 06-10-2012 05:59 PM

Im all for it giving him an attack speed bonus coming out of teleport or something. I find him sub par atm but this isn't what needs fixing. He needs a real passive before messing with his ult.

Rykaal 06-10-2012 06:02 PM

If they do add another effect to his ult, my idea is maybe give him a huge move speed boost for 4 seconds. so the opponent for sure knows they screwed up their escape. And for his passive, its O.K cause it helps the team out in the long run, but most of the time its not much.

Lord Sunday IV 06-10-2012 06:03 PM

Maybe give it a team-wide cooldown reduction on use (15 seconds or something... idk. Sorta like Zilean's fast-forward.)

Korenoth 06-10-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Sunday IV (Hozzászólás 25186358)
Maybe give it a team-wide cooldown reduction on use (15 seconds or something... idk. Sorta like Zilean's fast-forward.)

That would be pants-on-head retarded when used whith champs with longish cooldown burst. E.g., how would you like Lux to fire TWO snare-slow-laser combos within NINE seconds?

TealNinje 06-10-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Korenoth (Hozzászólás 25186718)
That would be pants-on-head retarded when used whith champs with longish cooldown burst. E.g., how would you like Lux to fire TWO snare-slow-laser combos within NINE seconds?

The same as always, because why would she rely on TF's ult for that?

TF's ultimate used to come with a rather hefty slow to all enemy champions. It also used to only decrease the channel time on Gate, rather than allowing Gate to be cast to begin with.

Zyrelia 06-10-2012 07:46 PM

I think his ulti is good right now. His passive needs work before the ulti (in a full game of 300 minion farm, you will get 600 gold... not my idea of a great passive). The ulti is great for securing kills that should have gotten away, or turning fights from 2v2 to 3v2 in your favor (something like that). Late game when it's only team fights, it doesn't have much use, though it can be useful for determining where the other team is for you if you lack CV.

XCodes 06-10-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglesfan427 (Hozzászólás 25186202)
Im all for it giving him an attack speed bonus coming out of teleport or something. I find him sub par atm but this isn't what needs fixing. He needs a real passive before messing with his ult.

I semi agree. The gold thing fits thematically, but it may or may not do much depending on how well your team can last hit.

Maybe change it to something in the neighborhood of 3 gp 10?

Lord Cosmo 11-01-2012 01:46 PM

Idk what would be an appropriate passive...prehaps he could either gain a aura buff or debuff every 25 seconds to him and nearby teamates. It would be a gamble :P.