League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   ((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2196395)

Kiang Li 06-08-2012 04:04 PM

((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

((Reminder of who's in this Role-play:
Chris Mort ((Paltala)) - Present
Zero ((Necromonger)) - Present
Rowni Thakoto ((DeepWater Dragon)) - Removed for extended absence
Tem'rak ((Nikkishalldye)) - Removed for extended absence
Caitlyn's alter ego ((SmileyDemon)) - Present
Claude Norfield ((Rudmed)) - Present
Damaged Karthus ((AskKarthus)) - Present

Chris Mort is found first*
Talicyn second**
Claude third**
Tem'rak fourth*
Zero fifth**
and last but definitely not least, Rowni**
((*can wield and fight with what they find
**must be nourished and/or rearmed to fight again))
))
((Since this is the first and original post, I'll give a run-through on how the participants affect the story at the bottom of this post)).
((As indicated by Li's profile, I brought his katana, 20 shurikens and only the skin of water.))
((With all of those out of the way, let's do this!))

Diary Entry: The Foyer

Quote:

I enter the foyer of the Bartelé Manor through an underground tunnel dug by the device my distant niece created. Even though the device was questionable at least, it did the job. Shun was a nice lady, and could sure make a great bride for any man.

I stand up on the floor, getting out of the hole the device dug and leaving it behind. The hole closed with a disgusting, crawling sound. I walked toward what I thought was the stairs.
Suddenly, blood dripped all over the floor from the tall ceiling. I looked up. There were cages suspended on rusted chains. Most of the cages were empty, but there were a few with dead bodies and one-- ONE WAS ALIVE!

I took out the arcane image that the Piltover Authorities gave me before I departed from there and compared the person, who I barely saw, with the six images. The face barely resembled the man on the first picture. I forgot what happened: Did he holler me for help? Did he throw that rock to me? Or did he do nothing when I entered?
((Run through of the Role-play-specific rules and how the participants affect the story's progress, with the first scene also serving as the specimen/example:
The last sentence indicates what you might have done in the past, which is present in this Role-play, and draw your options in a situation. However, you are free, and are invited to, do any, actions as long as they play by the general Role-play rules.
I have a surprise for when the party is assembled.

The 10-post fight rule:
Whenever you're being chased or in combat, with or without the group, that counts as a combat post and you should include a counter, in a double-bracket such as the double-bracket I use, to signify how many posts you have left. At the end of this, when the countdown reaches 0, your character would run out of ammunition or break his or her weapon.
Have fun!))

Diary entries

Quote:

Ah, there you are, diary entry of my arrival to the manor's foyer.
I found Chris Mort on the first floor, seeing a terrible sightof dead bodies when he took my attention by nearly tearing up the ceiling with his cage. I gave him some water and we proceeded to take the door to the kitchen, finding the Sheriff and the man with a demonic arm. They were all deprived somehow and we saw horrors near the boundaries of imagination... hands stitched together to become spiders and bodies modified with impaled tools, connected into their skulls with wires and chains. Caitlyn, the Sheriff, was among the bodies and I do give credit Mort for assisting me in freeing her. We also found Claude in an oven, but, again, thanks to Mort we weren't cooked alive. We went into an elevator with a time machine, which accelerated the growth(or progress) of one without affecting the time flow in reality. I chose the Sheriff to use this device, but I was certain that everyone, and nearly myself, was suferring hunger. We could only eat what we find, that was edible, and that has not even happened yet.

Kiang Li 06-08-2012 05:51 PM

((bump!))
((@Paltala: It's your turn, Li is right under the cage where your character has been imprisoned.))

Rudmed 06-08-2012 11:37 PM

((Okay, I'm going to go ahead and put the motive out there, and bump this thread. Note bold is Koroza's speaking to Claude, and italics are Claude speaking to Koroza.))

Claude woke up and found himself still locked up in a cell...somewhere. His situation had remained unchanged...why did he expect anything different this time? He leaned the back of his head against the wall how long had he been here? A few days? A week maybe?

"Five long days....good morning."

Claude groaned as his personal guest was still very active, and drinking in his misery, "Shut up and go away."

"Oh you know I can't do that. After all I was sealed in you, and I mean to make the most of it. In fact I have rather enjoyed it. As much as I hate being trapped, there have been benefits. Such as the ability to murder people in your travels from the wayward adults to the very innocent child-"

"Shut the %$#@ UP!" Claude roared aloud. He was sick of this cell, he was sick of Koroza, and he was sick of everything. God help him if he does not murder the man who put him the moment he gets his chance. Then again...he wasn't going to be given a chance anytime soon. He had been here for five days, and still no rescue. There was no light from the surface either, so he was either underground or somewhere in the middle of a building.

What was the man's reason for him being a target. 'How did he know about my curse?' Claude thought as he stared at his demonic arm, being shown in all its glory as the armored gauntlet for it was removed. He slammed it on the ground repeatedly as if he could break his arm free of it, but to no avail. He knew he could not break free of Koroza, but the lack of nutrition was affecting him, making him do silly things.

He had nothing better to do then to just sit and wait. For either the mastermind or help to arrive. One would seek something from him the other would get him out and to safety. He stared at the wall outside his cell with dim eyes, but this would not last for long as Koroza decided to force Claude to see a few of his killing sprees from the time he was trapped in Claude's body. Claude could only watch for a moment before shutting his eyes, and whimpering, "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry."

Kiang Li 06-08-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudmed (Hozzászólás 25121049)
((Okay, I'm going to go ahead and put the motive out there, and bump this thread. Note bold is Koroza's speaking to Claude, and italics are Claude speaking to Koroza.))

((Just waiting on Paltala. I'll either have to make you swap to be the guy in the cage and Christ Mort/Paltala to be the guy in the last trap, or wait him out, this story/role-play can't progress if he went ninja mode. What do you think? And that's a pretty awesome motive =D))

I looked back to the exit. It was suddenly no longer a wonder why I could not go in: Everything in the foyer was stuffed tightly into the door, barricading it. Not surprising, thought I. But why so excessive? I wondered about the magical properties that held most of the objects perfectly still. There were loose objects around it; a crowbar and the skin of water I dropped.

I proceed to take my water back. I took a sip. It was lukewarm but was a good drink otherwise. I looked back up at the man I could barely see on the middle cage. I dared not to holler for that this old mansion may suffer more wounds or wake up something I could not imagine.

Paltala 06-09-2012 01:30 AM

((Sorry, I was asleep, UK here so probably a different timezone))
((also, Chris Mort is the legal name of my character but Paltala is what he's known as in public))

Paltala woke up groggily at the sound of something, it had been a while since he had last heard anything really, "H...hello...help..." he called out weakly, he hadn't had anything to eat or drink in what seemed like forever. He spied an unusual shadow under the cage and moved towards the bars, causing the cage to swing violently, dumping him against the bars with a sickening crunch, making him black out again.

NikkishallDye 06-09-2012 01:31 AM

((Can I write back dialogue with the badguy to set up Tem'rak's capture/motive? I had an idea, but I don't want to go against what you're doing.))

Kiang Li 06-09-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paltala (Hozzászólás 25123234)
((Sorry, I was asleep, UK here so probably a different timezone))
((also, Chris Mort is the legal name of my character but Paltala is what he's known as in public))

Paltala woke up groggily at the sound of something, it had been a while since he had last heard anything really, "H...hello...help..." he called out weakly, he hadn't had anything to eat or drink in what seemed like forever. He spied an unusual shadow under the cage and moved towards the bars, causing the cage to swing violently, dumping him against the bars with a sickening crunch, making him black out again.

((I'm sorry for my impatience. It's excitement, is all. But yeah, it's a Role-play and not a homework so please excuse me for sounding impatient and pressuring you-- excitement can really get the best of you, can't it? I have to point out something, which goes for everyone: Li knows 7 people here; the to-be-assembled party and Bartelé, but to everyone, he's just a ninja.))

I was surprised of motions on the hanging cage with Mr Mort. While he violently swung his cage, sounds of it suddenly triggered a mechanism under me. A trapdoor opened and I was none other than a man on top of a now rock-caped pile of mutilated body parts. The putrid smell here made me throw up the food my niece gave me; a Piltover Pie. I cried a bit, but barely restrained myself after a few tears crept down to my chin.
I realise that I was in a somewhat mechanically modified cellar. It was barely lit up by a pair of candles by the door, next to it was a lever. I only just gathered myself to stand up and pull it.
"ARGH!" I bellowed in pain just as I stood, finding that one of my ribs had been fractured by one of my shurikens. I opened the door up, holding on my ribcage and my hand. I hear a slow tempo of rather strange clicking coming from where I picked up my water.
Looking at it, the magical barrier had partly opened to reveal where the chains suspending the cages are controlled. I was disoriented, but after lowering more than half the cages, some containing mutilated and stich-modified versions of birds and small animals, transplanted with limbs, I finally lowered Mr Mort's cage and carried myself there, stride by stride. I opened its latch, seeing Mr Mort in a blacked out state.

[[19 Shurikens left. 2.5 litres of water left in the skin.]]

Kiang Li 06-09-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikkishallDye (Hozzászólás 25123253)
((Can I write back dialogue with the badguy to set up Tem'rak's capture/motive? I had an idea, but I don't want to go against what you're doing.))

((What's on your mind?))

Paltala 06-09-2012 02:05 AM

((shurikens can be re-used, they are pieces of metal shaped into stars))

Paltala regained consciousness when the cage hit the ground, groaning, he opened his eyes to see someone standing over him, "W-Water...." he croaked as he strained to get out of the cage, wearing nothing but soiled rags.

Necromonger 06-09-2012 02:23 AM

"Zamara, the dress you made is smashing! But you always outdo us when you come to the party!"
A older Zaunite woman, a wife of a corporate mogul, spoke to the redheaded dressmaker, carrying a glass of champagne and covered in jewelry. Wearing an ensemble of green and accented with rubies, it was all Zero could do for the fat woman's poor figure. She gave the dress a few months before she would rip it.

"Ohohoho, I try, lady Cashmore, I try. I hope my launch will make me a name in the Upper City." Zero responded with enthusiasm.

"Truly Zamara... one day you will be the best designer here in Zaun. All my friends are green with envy!" Zero smiled and chatted with them all.

Zero felt a rare headache, and soon excused herself from the party. It was all an act, but one that kept
her entertained. She had more affordable shops, and found dressing working class women more satisfying- money

Zero felt dizzy and found wandering upstairs to a door... Then, blackness.

Zero awoke from the fleeting dream of socializing with the high society of Zaun. A panic- a fear from her past, threatened to resurface. She was robbed of a childhood by Zaun's scientists, growing up in cold, sterile environment and treated like an animal. Now she was bound once more, wearing her torn dress in some laboratory. She recognized the signs of fatigue and dehydration- she also felt weak. She looked around, her vision blurry- she could make out laboratory equipment... She was likely drained of blood.

Zero knew this because she was very special. She looked at her arm- the pheonix metal arm was intact, but stripped of its gold plating, and the multiple accessories hidden inside. She could not manipulate it to produce a tool at the moment- she was tired and hungry.

Now she was back where she started. She wanted to panic. Her breathing became faster .. No, now things are different.

I'm Zero. I'm a trained spy and assassin. I've had worse.

Zero looked at herself- her entire body was bound to prevent any movement. She was also in a large aerated holding tank with a vent too high for her to jump. Her captor was smart- Smart enough to uncover Zero's dossier as an assassin and catch her unprepared, and dumb enough to actually do it. There was hell to pay- but first Zero needed to escape.

Zero looked around, beginning to think of a way out of the ropes...