League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CrystalLeague. CHARITY LEAGUE! - New tournament site in production - Bumpers win RP (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2190529)

Pikaboosh 06-06-2012 03:24 PM

Rageflask. CHARITY LEAGUE! - New tournament site in production - Bumpers win RP

Hey, what's up everyone! I've been an avid League of Legends player, (as well as many other games), for quite awhile now. I have wanted to set up an outer league for this game ever since I started playing, but it seemed like I would never have a chance to. UNTIL NOW.

Rageflask League is a site which is set to debut on June 30th, (however an earlier release may be in order). Included in our organization are the following features:

*Unique ranking system for all teams.
*Free to play content, as well as paid for tournaments.
*Professional staff, all of which have previous tournament / business experience across the board.
*Our site ONLY caters to members of the United States. We plan to extend to Europe and other countries after the launch of our U.S. branch.
*Our site ONLY focuses on RTS games, and other games modeled after DoTA. Our featured game is, (of course), League of Legends.

You can count on us to have a fun experience playing the game, while getting that real tournament feel while playing online. Stuck in ELO hell? No problem, because we don't have ANYTHING to do with ELO.

Our site will CONSTANTLY be updated and active, including a list of shoutcasters who are more than ready to view and stream your games, regardless of what rank you are! Come enjoy 1v1, 3v3 and 5v5 ladders!

Here's what YOUR JOB AS A COMMUNITY IS. Lots of money and time is being thrown in to this, and I need some love as a community to make this work. I am offering $100 worth of riot points, and FIVE FREE TOURNAMENT CREDITS to a random, persistent bumper. PLEASE KEEP YOUR POSTS RELEVANT!

Ask any questions, and I will definitely answer them. Please express your concerns and feelings on this League, and feel free to leave ANY comments for support.

By the way, Rageflask is the ONLY league site that is offering 5% of ALL EARNINGS PER MONTH to charity. That is not 5% of PROFIT, that is 5% TOTAL. It is donated to "Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure Inc." as always. Cheers!

/threadsopen.

Pikaboosh 06-06-2012 03:27 PM

Le bump!

Pikaboosh 06-06-2012 03:34 PM

Second bump. Need more support here!

JuniorFisherman 06-06-2012 03:45 PM

Le bump 3

Ghostblade 06-06-2012 03:46 PM

Bump.

Blacker Waffle 06-06-2012 03:49 PM

Bump.

kingphillip 06-06-2012 03:51 PM

Good luck on your venture!

Pikaboosh 06-06-2012 03:52 PM

Thanks for the pickup guys! Lets keep her rollin!

FG5 Bdog 06-06-2012 04:12 PM

Bump

Barcode Exile 06-06-2012 04:12 PM

bump