League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   3v3 jungling (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2180955)

I King Nothing I 06-03-2012 01:51 PM

3v3 jungling

hey guys i was just wondering what are some good 3v3 junglers for ranked ive been trying lee sin shyv udyr and riven, but the camps just hit so hard it makes it hard to gank when a teammate needs me so i was wondering if anyone has any builds they can offer me to.

Iliketurtle 06-04-2012 10:19 AM

under rated ppl need to do it more

Mr Gbow PhD 06-04-2012 07:27 PM

Yeah I'm having a really hard time with anybody except Shaco in the jungle because the buffs are really strong and don't really give back for clearing them like they do in Summoner's Rift.

Zeno666 06-04-2012 08:40 PM

I find that Shyvana has a rough early jungle, but an early game Madrids Razor helps her clear buffs by level 5 or 6, and dragon solo by level 9 or 10.

Her ganks also are awesome in 3v3 because she can jump over most the walls in order to dominate with the element of surprise.

Just make sure your team knows to play passive until you can sustain well in the jungle and set up efficient ganks.

Exotic3s 06-05-2012 01:08 PM

ww is probably easiest jungle on TT. Shaco would be good also. But I would use Shaco Mumu JAx or ww.

Lemming 06-05-2012 02:09 PM

Start cloth/pot on basically everyone for the safest jungle. You can start long sword on some to use money more efficiently, though (Lee Sin, Riven, Olaf). Get wriggles asap.

Also if you don't have them, AD reds and quints, and armor yellows help drastically.

Dennis912 06-06-2012 02:27 AM

First thing with lee sin jung you should always make sure your maxing W not Q. Most people at first dont think W is as important but W is lee's bread and butter escape/engage lifesteal/spell vamp/armor/dmg reduc. But if u want another jung for 3's that is tanky and can gank well and will have no camp problems use shen, max W of course take and early point in E and u can taunt and W spam over and over for easy ganks. Shen is op everything in TT.

ZillyAU 06-06-2012 06:59 AM

The strong starting junglers were listed, but if you want to jungle with someone else (Skarner/Olaf/Xin) I find it better to go bot lane until you get enough for claws. Then rotate to jungle.

BlanketThief 06-06-2012 10:55 PM

Seems like Jarvan and Trundle can work out pretty well. High health when clearing and can gank fairly well at level 2.

Luego 07-10-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZillyAU (Hozzászólás 25020044)
The strong starting junglers were listed, but if you want to jungle with someone else (Skarner/Olaf/Xin) I find it better to go bot lane until you get enough for claws. Then rotate to jungle.

I see this advice often and, respectfully, hate it. You've now left your (presumably) bot lane in a 2v1 situation, and he lacks the cs/exp lead that he would have had if he'd been soloing from the start.

If you're quasi-jungling/roaming, that's fine. But there's a big difference between that and just getting a late start jungling.