League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Please, for gods sake... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2169893)

Duckmaster 05-31-2012 10:51 AM

Please, for gods sake...

Stop questioning what people play. I play AP soraka mid, and every single time i pick her i get raged at in champion select. And then, assuming nobody que dodges like an idiot, I proceed to dominate my lane. If you want to trash talk before the game even starts, be prepared to look like an idiot when the person you're trash talking does exceedingly better than you.

Kavrae 05-31-2012 10:53 AM

I certain feel your pain: people are far too quick to judge a champion or build they don't deem perfectly mainstream. However.... I wouldn't say don't question them at all. If I see someone taking an AD Amumu mid-lane I'm going to question it (without raging, mind you).

Giggle 05-31-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duganmaster (Hozzászólás 24799684)
Stop questioning what people play. I play AP soraka mid, and every single time i pick her i get raged at in champion select. And then, assuming nobody que dodges like an idiot, I proceed to dominate my lane. If you want to trash talk before the game even starts, be prepared to look like an idiot when the person you're trash talking does exceedingly better than you.

u E and Q. That's it. I dont really picture you doing enough damage. I might try to do it someday though lulz

corallein 05-31-2012 11:06 AM

AP Soraka makes sense. Lots of people just don't know how to think for themselves.

There are plenty of downright stupid builds that have no chance of working though.

TheLastN0ob 05-31-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corallein (Hozzászólás 24800123)
AP Soraka makes sense. Lots of people just don't know how to think for themselves.

There are plenty of downright stupid builds that have no chance of working though.

AP vayne. AP ashe.

LOL those are terrible. I hate when people target your summoner spell's. For example i just played Janna Support and then played a new game where I picked yi and the jungle said, wow support yi and quit. I was there for 2 seconds. Like da funk.

My personal favourite is when people get mad for AD Lux. It legit works XD

JRiMi 05-31-2012 12:31 PM

AP soraka is pro. Its very hard to win lane against because the sustain and starfall does ok damage with enough AP. I don't play it much BC I don't like getting raged at though XD

TeknoWizard 05-31-2012 12:36 PM

It also is annoying when people can't seem to comprehend that having assists is good, or that certain champions don't kill, but just pass off the kills. A top lane yelled at me once when I was mid, because I was 1/2/7, yet every assist was a kill I purposefully passed off to either the carry or jungle Nocturne. Or the lovely jungle Shaco whining about how he has 20 assists, and wouldn't listen no matter how much I told him that it was good.

TheLastN0ob 05-31-2012 12:40 PM

^^^^

This.

If I play lux and the enemy champion is about to get away and I kill with the lazer, they say I ks'ed them, even though its better to get the kill then let it get away, I mean like seriously people, a gold advantage is better than no gold because you dont want someone about to get away to die by someone else.

Wightraven 05-31-2012 02:08 PM

Just ignore them. I don't even mean /ignore, just stop listening. Prove the build's efficacy and viability through your actions BUT don't be afraid to take a little constructive criticism here and there.

mambawarrior 05-31-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kavrae (Hozzászólás 24799743)
I certain feel your pain: people are far too quick to judge a champion or build they don't deem perfectly mainstream. However.... I wouldn't say don't question them at all. If I see someone taking an AD Amumu mid-lane I'm going to question it (without raging, mind you).

AP amumu can mid. Just wanted to point it out.
Edit* oh u said AD. My bad