League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Have you ever carried so hard, you felt bad for giving jerks a free win? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2157085)

Zeno666 05-27-2012 07:09 AM

Have you ever carried so hard, you felt bad for giving jerks a free win?

Played a 5v5 normal.I'm level 18, not a smurf, things usually seem pretty normal at this level.

I saw no one jungling when i joined the match, so i went jungle shyvana.

Game starts normal, i ask for a leash on blue, and my whole team basically tells me to shut up.

I start out behind on jungle because i blew all my pots on the first mob due to no leash. By the time the enemies solo top is level 6 i was still around 4. No chance of ganking success.

My team also sent 2 top, 1 bottom and 1 mid, with me as jungle, didn't listen to anything, ignored pings clearly marking ganks. Teemo fed so hard i swear it might have been intentional.

So i let my team feed, and all the while i farmed as hard as i could in jungle. The enemy didn't have a junlger so i cleared both jungles mostly avoiding fights otherwise.

Then i carried our team to victory with full build glass cannon Shyvana, and we won while behind 22 kills.

I feel bad that i didnt report my team for being unskilled

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2zr3yg2.jpg

PrincessIrelia 05-27-2012 07:12 AM

I don't think it was appropriate to post a pic up. Seems like you're being rude to them.

Zeno666 05-27-2012 07:14 AM

They were rude to me when they fed, made the match last 55 minutes, wouldn't communicate or help me start my jungle.

It's much less than they deserve. I think they should have been reported for being unskilled

HerPuppy 05-27-2012 07:56 AM

there should be a report option for refuseing to communicate/help, just saying it is a team game afterall.

Kreuz Drache 05-27-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeno666 (Hozzászólás 24656541)
They were rude to me when they fed, made the match last 55 minutes, wouldn't communicate or help me start my jungle.

To be fair, two wrongs really don't make a right.

Saying stuff like:
"My team fed so hard it was retarded"
and
"Because your guys are idiots and don't listen."

makes you look like you're the one who needs to be reported.

Was the above necessary? Couldn't you just play the game and be some what helpful, rather than biting off their heads?

Yes it sucks when someone acts rude to you when you're trying to help, but does being rude back honestly help anyone?

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by HerPuppy (Hozzászólás 24657178)
there should be a report option for refuseing to communicate/help, just saying it is a team game afterall.

I'm pretty sure there already is an option.

PrincessIrelia 05-27-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HerPuppy (Hozzászólás 24657178)

There is one. Not sure if you're trolling or just new.

SeanTheKiwi 05-27-2012 08:14 AM

Feeding means intentionally killing yourself, it's not a word to throw at anybody having a bad game. If I have a bad start in a game, get myself killed needlessly a couple of times, that means I've had a bad game. Not been a "feeder", that's the equivalent of being reported for getting a killing spree because you cant stop being an "eater". Report people that obviously admit to feeding on purpose. And the report for being unskilled isn't an actual offense to the game, I imagine Riot takes note of players who have been reported of this and are moved to an area more suited with competition in their skill range. Play for fun, be a good sport. Simple pimple.

Jiggly Johnson 05-27-2012 08:15 AM

i dont get how blue buff is useful on her. i mean when i jungle as syvanna i just ignore it and let mid take it. that is why i dont like jungling with syvanna i feel like the blue buffs are going to waste if i take them. That is why i prefer jungling with other characters instead. I still dont get why i see so many jungle syvannas.

Masakan 05-27-2012 09:23 AM

Yes your a horrible person for giving people a win they didn't deserve.

mambawarrior 05-27-2012 09:30 AM

13/9/6 doesn't mean u carried. Master Yi did better than u,TBH and its pretty weird for a jungler to have 366 CS....maybe it was the reason the rest of ur team had so low? Also, if your team flames you, that isn't an excuse to do the same.