League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Bane of the Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2155445)

Alphis 05-26-2012 04:23 PM

Bane of the Rift

Prolouge

"Let's make this fun..."
Ezreal looked behind him and saw the eternal malicious smile on Shaco's face, quickly closing the gap towards his limping figure. He attempted to Arcane Shift, but all he could get was a little buzz sensation in his body. As the voice of his summoner pounded in his head, commanding him to retreat, Shaco finally got into range to throw his shiv. However, the moment it left his hand towards Ezreal, the ground between the two cracked.

Roots started to crawl out of the crack, looking like something was weighing down the center, as it only came from the sides of the cracks. Then, with what looked like a tremendous effort, a trunk came into view, having Shaco's shiv embedded inside the trunk. It quickly sprouted branches and leaves, much like a fast view of a growing tree. Except it was different. The tree had holes big enough to fit the ancient golem inside, and the leaves were purple. The moment it came out, one of the branches fell off without any influence, and Ezreal watched shocked as it turned into what looked like Maokai. Except it wasn't. It grabbed Ezreal and tossed him against the tree it spawned from, bashing him until he died.

Summoners, who watched the view from above, was stunned that more of this cracks were appearing throughout the Rift, spawning more unnatural trees. They watched all the champions struggle as the trees and the treants surrounded them, beating them into respawning, and as soon as they all respawned, the match had been called off and champions were evacuated.

Present Time
More and more reports of growing trees turned Summoners Rift into an unrecognizable forest, crawling with more creatures, some never seen, summoners reported. Most summoners theorize, that due to the heavy magical concentration, the heavy flows of magic residing in the air has forced most of the magic into physical objects to make more room for magic.The immense amounts of magic has caused heavy mutation of Summoners Rift. Summoners also say, that if action is not taken soon, the Rift will be un-repairable and possibly the monsters could break the boundaries to ravage Valoran. They decided to spawn champions into Summoners Rift to at least clear and break apart most of the Rift so they could reform after the extermination and demolition of Summoners Rift.

Rules
Don't be an egg.
You can be a champion, or a volunteer exterminator. (Be sure to be useful or else you'd die :O)
No ubering.
No godmodding everything. (Eg. the sky turned black and monsters came down from it)
Everything else sensible

(If I'm missing anything, it's because this is my 2nd thread in roleplaying. Please don't feed me to the Baron if this sucks.)

Aya Shameimaruu 05-26-2012 04:31 PM

(I lol'd at the Don't be an Egg part. Which leads me to a question, Aussie, or New Zealand? random question.))

Ask the Megling 05-26-2012 04:32 PM

((Considering you can only RP as champions, that kinda limits the amount of people who can participate))

Alphis 05-26-2012 04:34 PM

(Actually, I think I'll edit so that you can play as volunteer exterminators. Btw, New Zealand, but Chinese.)

Aya Shameimaruu 05-26-2012 04:37 PM

((Kia'ora (hello) then! I'm Japanese New Zealand.))

Alphis 05-26-2012 04:38 PM

(Yaaaaay)

NikkishallDye 05-26-2012 04:41 PM

((quit talking in OOC's you eggs.))

Tem'rak goes to the summoner in charge of the extermination

If you've got a spot for me, I'm in.

Alphis 05-26-2012 04:42 PM

((Oi. I have to go somewhere anyway, so you guys can start.))

NikkishallDye 05-26-2012 04:43 PM

((start with what!? we need an enemy to fight, a monster to bash.))

Alphis 05-26-2012 04:49 PM

((If you read the story, which I doubt you would, you are sent into summoners rift to kill all the creatures in here.))