League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tryndamere Buff/Legendary skin (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2151463)

Venidium 05-25-2012 10:34 AM

Tryndamere Buff/Legendary skin

PLEASE LOOK ON MY NEW THREAD FOR A POLL TO OBTAIN SPECIFIC STATISTICS ON WHETHER OR NOT RIOT SHOULD BUFF TRYN, PLEASE TAKE YOUR ANSWERS AND CHOOSE YOUR OPTION ON THE POLL!
"Tryndamere Buff V2 [WITH POLL]"
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=tryn
PLEASE POST TO KEEP THE POLL RUNNING!

Smart Summoners welcome, QQ'ing summoners, please don't make a fuss and provide logical evidence to where as Tryn is OP or decent.

Please provide constructive criticism and push for a Tryn buff!

Please provide additions/anything I missed to this post as well!

This post will be addressing the League of Legends community to buff Tryndamere. Throughout this post you will find arguments why this under-powered champion needs to be buffed and re-vamped. You will also find negative comments on his legendary skin so be warned.

LIKE THIS POST AS A PETITION TO BUFF TRYNDAMERE

My Experience
Total of 3 champs played in ranked, Tryn over 200 times and the rest 20 or so times each. Tryn got me to 1600 ELO, noobs and nerfs got me to 1450. I want a change.

So first and foremost, who is Tryndamere?
Tryndamere is a melee DPS (damage per second) champion capable of hitting large amounts of damage, amplified with the lower HP he is at. He is equipped with a spin to win meaning he can get in there quick and have higher chances of getting out. Fueled with vengeance, he is able to do a last stand for 5 seconds as he refuses to die in sake of killing the assassins which murdered his parents. Though as a barbarian king, he is not very smart and is brawl over brains. He only possesses one escape mechanism, his spin to win. He is required to be in a position of close combat to be of any use to the team. That being said, he is countered easily and any CC easily stops him from fulfilling his job. Lower level summoners are prone to describe this champion as "OP" or "wtfbbqhacks champ". This was mostly the reason he got nerfed 3-4 times in a row.

Let's delve into his abilities and see the pros and cons of each one:

================================================== ================================================== ===========================

ABILITIES

Bloodlust [Q]
His heal and source of damage, based on fury mechanism.

PROS:
- Heal
- Decent Damage

CONS:
- One of the worst heals in LoL history
- Based on Fury *
- Worst skill to rely on
- Bad sustainability in lane

Opinion:
Check my comments on fury after these abilities. The heal is utterly useless b/c you want to keep your critical chance and can't afford to heal 100 hp. It's just not worth it.

Possible Innovation:
- Take away fury, return Bloodlust the way it was before the nerfs
- Increase healing scale (Use att dmg as bonus?)
- Increase damage gained and keep crit chance same

II II II

Mocking Shout [W]
Enemies with their back turned, slow, blah blah blah, lower att dmg.

PROS:
- Awesome damage reduction
- Decent slow, not as good as Nasus's or Nunu

CONS:
- Slow only works when backs are turned; can't be used when being chased

Opinion:
Awesome ability, no changes needed.

II II II

Spin to win [E]
Bi-winning!

PROS:
- Great escape mechanism

CONS:
- Low damage
- Gotta hit crit for 1 sec cooldown, fury *

Opinion:
Going back to fury, if used, no crit chance -> no cooldown -> no spin.

Possible Innovation:
- Abolish fury!

II II II

Gotta Avenge my Rents! [R]
5 seconds to save the world!

PROS:
- Can't die
- Dish out a lot of damage
- Great chance to turn the tide of the game
- Absorb the damage taken from enemy team

CONS:
- Countered easily
- Rendered useless when CC'ed

Opinion:
Awesome ability, high level Tryndamere players just have to cope with the CC.

================================================== ================================================== ===========================

* FURY:
Worst thing ever! QQ all day. Early game is the worst time for Tryn. It's impossible to get fury if the enemy champ is denying you. This leads to low CS, which is vital for Tryn. This is also often the case; enemy champs like Jax, Garen, Malph, and basically every other champ easily counter Tryn. Once fury is obtained and Tryn is at low HP, it is hard to make the decision between a bad heal and o.k. crit chance. Either way, Tryn is most likely to get focused and die. Without fury, it is hard to dish out large amounts of damage. That being said, team fights are his disadvantage as he is often targeted first with no fury and dies instantly even with [R] and its bonus fury.

Tryndamere Stats Concerns

- Base movement speed is slow
- Low attack speed and decently low damage
- Attack range is low especially when he is wielding a 2-handed sword compared to Darius
- Countered by numerous items in-game such as Frozen heart, thornmail,and any other item with a cc
- Rest is mentioned in abilities

* Compare Tryn to other champs with his stats

PLEASE LIKE, LET THE COMMUNITIES VOICE BE HEARD!

Legendary Skin

- Poor animations
- Decent design
- Is that a sword? Really?
- Poor voice
- Worst quotes, original is better

These are personal opinions but compared to other legendary skins, this has got to be the worst.

TRYNDAMERE PLAYERS UNITE!

Get Rekkled 05-25-2012 11:14 AM

Tryndamere and buff don't belong in the same sentence. IMO Trynd is fine as is, hes a good AD carry, strong ult, good sustain from his heal, has a slow, and escape/chase ability He's still one of the best solo top's and above everything, has 35% free crit with full rage, which gains superfast. I love trynd, and play him all the time. I'll admit, you can't play as aggressive as before but that's because hes was OP.

Gildedboy 05-25-2012 11:21 AM

worst heal .-. .... excuse me renek with 50 fury want to talk with u

Dark Kuno 05-25-2012 11:33 AM

Tryn actually has a fairly well done Legendary skin.

The animations and particle affects for his fury and Ult are new. He has all new idle animations, new voice elements and flavor elements.

Annie, Corki, TF and Heimer will get a rework of their Legendary skin before Tryn does. And rightfully so

Venidium 05-25-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staticxkilla (Hozzászólás 24601340)
Tryndamere and buff don't belong in the same sentence. IMO Trynd is fine as is, hes a good AD carry, strong ult, good sustain from his heal, has a slow, and escape/chase ability He's still one of the best solo top's and above everything, has 35% free crit with full rage, which gains superfast. I love trynd, and play him all the time. I'll admit, you can't play as aggressive as before but that's because hes was OP.

I don't think he is one of the best top solo's anymore. If he was you would see him be played by more high ELO summoners. Again, refer to this thread.

Venidium 05-25-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gildedboy (Hozzászólás 24601492)
worst heal .-. .... excuse me renek with 50 fury want to talk with u

True enough, how about "one of the worst."

Venidium 05-25-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Kuno (Hozzászólás 24601832)
Tryn actually has a fairly well done Legendary skin.

The animations and particle affects for his fury and Ult are new. He has all new idle animations, new voice elements and flavor elements.

Annie, Corki, TF and Heimer will get a rework of their Legendary skin before Tryn does. And rightfully so

Well hopefully they come soon!

Aria Sachou 05-25-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staticxkilla (Hozzászólás 24601340)

+1 to OP
As for this Quoted Poster: Trynd used to be fine. Even before the fury rework. He was fine. The biggest problem was that he required one thing to beat him:
Not going brain dead during a teamfight and pile CC onto him. Which most people lack!

He used to be a good ad carry. He used to have a decent sustain due to his Q but because he now has lower crit (not to mention the heal was nerfed further due to Q.Q) the moment he heals he loses almost all his attack potential.
Slow is easily avoided, and the damage reduction was nerfed
escape and chas ability remained the same that is still good.
35% Free crit, true, But only at full fury with your fury gain at horrible rate due to horrible crit rate. Not to mention not it deteriorates at 5 seconds. (worse nerf to the fury reworked trynd so far.)
Gl keeping that fury full to engage a teamfight properly
He is no longer a viable solo top (especially with Darius occupying top nowadays)
Every time he goes to attack (thus giving himself a bit of fury) he gets harassed to no end by solo tops who are perfectly capable of taking him on due to his horrible fury generation.
His ulti is the same but because of his weakened state he can't do much during his ulti. Even in the past his ulti wasn't anything special. Trynd relied purely on his auto attacks to be a threat. Slow, snare, stun, blind, taunt. heck even silence as he can't use his gap closer or slow. Almost every form of CC hinders Tryndamere as his only real source of damage is autoattacking and at a melee range with only a 5 second window.

Ever since the nerf I have yet to see a trynd go positive.
Have you even played Trynd lately? I have, and he is terrible.
His only place left is in the jungle, and even there with that 5 second fury deteriorate, his jungle speed slows down by a ton (seeing as he loses damage when he goes from camp to camp)

Ever since the Q.Q got their way because of the inability to play smart, ward, play smart, get armour instead of that second BT. And finally: Play Smart: Tryndamere has been a horrible pick and took the short end of the stick.

I agree with this buff, he needs it.

Gooch0 05-25-2012 12:01 PM

No No No, please God no. Trynds problem is he either feeds or is fed. I have never seen a trynd and thought "wow, that trynd was pretty good, mad props Trynd!! ;D". Its either, "We won that game because that trynd fed" or "we lost that game because Trynd was fed". I'm ok with him just being erased from the game completely.

Get Rekkled 05-25-2012 12:08 PM

I disagree respectfully. I believe trynd is perfect as is, and as far as darius goes, I 1v1 solo'd toped against him as trynd yesterday and won 3-1, my one death was me over extending therefore my own fault. What I do to make him work is this...

Summoner spells, Heal and Ignite
Trynd level 1.
boots 3 health pots,
Wriggles
Bezerker greaves
Zeal
B.F. sword into Infinity Edge.
ect.

Like I said, not trying to cause hate here. But I have NEVER had issues with trynd, and I personaly think the nerf's were necessarily. Trynd actually takes skill now, hes not just spam right click like everyone used to say. And if u dont believe hes still strong, thats you opinion and I respect that.