League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 15

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Chamber of Dread (Ask Fiddlesticks) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2147007)

Ask Fiddlesticks 05-23-2012 10:48 PM

The Chamber of Dread (Ask Fiddlesticks)

Greetings Morsels,

I am contacting you from within the walls of my prison. Ask me what you will, and please do try to ignore that sense of impending doom and dread. That's normal. Hehehehe...

Fiddlesticks stare at you, his eerie green eyes unblinking. The sound of crows is all around.

Ask away.

~Fiddlesticks

*It should be noted that all interactions with Fiddlesticks is done through magical protection. No one actually enters his room. Or really even the tower. It simply isn't allowed except by those ready to meet their doom.

================================================== ==

Greetings Summoners, Champions, and Potential Meals,

My taste list for champions has been moved! Please follow the provided link to satisfy any morbid curiosity you might have.

~Connoisseur Fiddlesticks

AskUdyr 05-24-2012 12:08 AM

((You are lucky Udyr provides his might when he pleases))

Harbinger.

What do you do to pass the time? We had to stay in a room for two hours once. We nearly butchered everyone in it from sheer boredom.

Ask Fiddlesticks 05-24-2012 07:51 AM

Animal Man,

Despite me wanting nothing more then to devour all of you and visit doom upon the citizens of this land and it's summoners, I actually enjoy my time alone. It lets me think of many things, mostly on ways in which I can kill you all, but things. That and my crows keep me updated on what is going on in the world. Swain isn't the only one with friends on black wings.

Ask Fiddlesticks 05-24-2012 01:14 PM

[[Not super active today. Oh well.]]

Ask the Herald 05-24-2012 01:17 PM

{{ Yeah, there are days like that }}

Razie 05-24-2012 03:44 PM

Dear Fiddlesticks,

Does the league have limits on your power? such as being immobile while draining?

Also, what does the key unlock.

AskKarthus 05-24-2012 03:46 PM

If you were capable of eating my soul, what do you think it would taste like?

Ask Fiddlesticks 05-24-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razmig (Hozzászólás 24574177)
Dear Fiddlesticks,

Does the league have limits on your power? such as being immobile while draining?

Also, what does the key unlock.

Greetings summoner,

The league does not have limits on my powers, they simply do not use them to their full potential. They are afraid of what they might find. Hehehehehehe.

As for the key...it unlocks YOUR DOOM!!

Ask Fiddlesticks 05-24-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskKarthus (Hozzászólás 24574236)
If you were capable of eating my soul, what do you think it would taste like?

Just because I can not eat it, does not mean I have not tasted it. However, I don't eat regular food. My guess is though you taste something like dust. Very dry. Every time I drain your power it's like trying to drink the last bit of a shake out of cup with a straw. You just can't quite get it, but it is there.

Gigahappytown 05-24-2012 05:08 PM

Whos birthday party did you go to? becuase you have a skin thats called surpise party fiddlesticks.EXPLAINYOURSELFNOW!