League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   New Map! For the love of god! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2143862)

MiniMoog 05-23-2012 07:55 AM

New Map! For the love of god!

I speak on behalf of thousands of people. This has become very monotonous ... same maps ... bad champions ... and lack of creativity to create them. They are only distracting people with new skins, or pack-skins and so on. This game is staying too basic. Please consider this comment. It was a long time and still continue to "Summoner's Rift" and "Twisted Treeline" ......

oh ... yeah .... and "dominion" ¬¬ I had forgotten.

lighttigersoul 05-23-2012 08:37 AM

Basic? You mean accessible, so that the LOL community is bigger, with more quality players than any other MOBA?

Blaine Tog 05-23-2012 09:42 AM

I dunno, I kinda like the small number of maps. It's comforting only having to worry about playing your character and strategy, rather than grappling with the quirks of a map you may not have played before. It's vaguely analogous to chess: would the game really be improved if there were a few dozen more board options that were considered "standard"?

I wouldn't be up in arms to see a new map, but I also don't really feel like we need one.

SephĂŻroth 05-23-2012 09:50 AM

I feel we just need 2 more maps. One more 3v3 and one more 5v5. Just so you can switch it up a little bit between maps. I don't want 10 maps or something obsurd like that. I'm happy with what we have, though. Its just something I hope they expand on in the future to keep my interest.

MoonStomp 05-23-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reimie (Hozzászólás 24527825)
I feel we just need 2 more maps. One more 3v3 and one more 5v5. Just so you can switch it up a little bit between maps. I don't want 10 maps or something obsurd like that. I'm happy with what we have, though. Its just something I hope they expand on in the future to keep my interest.

5 v 5? We need 10 v 10!

alysaroma 05-23-2012 10:38 AM

i lawl at 10v10! more trolls!

Gamlin 05-23-2012 10:40 AM

So you speak on the behalf of thousands but you still get down voted interesting...

Rayvin Senpai 05-23-2012 10:52 AM

then play another game?

Dominator66 05-23-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lighttigersoul (Hozzászólás 24525682)
Basic? You mean accessible, so that the LOL community is bigger, with more quality players than any other MOBA?

are you kidding me.... LoL community sucks and so do most unranked players

Technician Tim 05-23-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniMoog (Hozzászólás 24524499)
I speak on behalf of thousands of people. This has become very monotonous ... same maps ... bad champions ... and lack of creativity to create them. They are only distracting people with new skins, or pack-skins and so on. This game is staying too basic. Please consider this comment. It was a long time and still continue to "Summoner's Rift" and "Twisted Treeline" ......

oh ... yeah .... and "dominion" ¬¬ I had forgotten.

well dota2 has 1 map...so yeah get over it