League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Karthus (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2136712)

Ducky33 05-20-2012 06:33 PM

Ask Karthus
 
Seeing as many other champions have started "ask" threads, and that I have been bored lately, I have started one myself. Please, ask anything of interest.


(( Shurelia profile. ))

Ask Galio 05-20-2012 06:50 PM

((Stay in character and keep to what the champion would do. Seeing as how you are Karthus, one who generally doesn't like interaction with others, don't be amiable. He wouldn't really be "friendly" to anyone I guess. I'll add you to the List I guess?))

Ask Talon 05-20-2012 06:54 PM

((*Grumbles about the new guys being too lazy to make a new account*))

Ducky33 05-20-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Galio (Hozzászólás 24444377)
((Stay in character and keep to what the champion would do. Seeing as how you are Karthus, one who generally doesn't like interaction with others, don't be amiable. He wouldn't really be "friendly" to anyone I guess. I'll add you to the List I guess?))

((Thank you for the advice. I enjoy role playing games, so I figured this would be fun. I also like Karthus.))

Ducky33 05-20-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Talon (Hozzászólás 24444483)
((*Grumbles about the new guys being too lazy to make a new account*))

((I have the account made, I just haven't used it yet))

Ask Galio 05-20-2012 06:56 PM

((Now stop going here and level that smurf. Should only take battle training and a few customs with Yi at around 11 minutes each.))

Ask Talon 05-20-2012 06:56 PM

((Well, that just reinforces the "lazy" part.))

Ask the Megling 05-21-2012 07:42 AM

((So much OOC))
Well, look who decided to stop being so antisocial! Anyway, Karthus, where did you learn to sing?

AskKarthus 05-21-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Megling (Hozzászólás 24456091)
((So much OOC))
Well, look who decided to stop being so antisocial! Anyway, Karthus, where did you learn to sing?

I had a huge amount of natural talent for singing when I was young. The fact that most of my magic requires chanting is why I sing well. If I mess up a chant, things don't end well for anyone else.

AskKarthus 05-21-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducky33 (Hozzászólás 24443907)
Seeing as many other champions have started "ask" threads, and that I have been bored lately, I have started one myself. Please, ask anything of interest.

((I'll get a smurf for this eventually))
((I'm a little new to RPing, feel free to give me advice.))

((Smurf is up. AskKarthus.))


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:33 AM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc