League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask the Widowmaker (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2100091)

Tsaalyo 05-07-2012 01:29 PM

Ask the Widowmaker

(I KNOW, YOU GUYS PREFER SMURFY ASKS. I'll gladly step down if someone less lazy than me wants to do this smurfy. But hey, a bunch of you already know the Ask I already do, so hey, at least you know I'm good at this~)

Hello, summoners... so glad you could visit... you all know me as Evelynn, and that'll do, though I do love the nickname some of you have given me. The Widowmaker, kakaka. It seems all the other champions are doing these things, and I've finally succumb to peer pressure. Ask me whatever you wish... just know that anyone who disappears from this column asked me a question I didn't like~.

- The Widowmaker

Ask the Monkey 05-07-2012 01:34 PM

Any reason you are the Widowmaker, since I did not notice you marrying anyone?
But, isn't it, to be a widow, required to lose the marriage partner?

Tsaalyo 05-07-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey (Hozzászólás 24045091)
Any reason you are the Widowmaker, since I did not notice you marrying anyone?
But, isn't it, to be a widow, required to lose the marriage partner?

Get a wife, monkey boy, and I'll show you how I'm the Widowmaker. Ehehe... I'm not a widow, the wives of my victims are.

- The Widowmaker

Jaykoboy 05-07-2012 02:02 PM

Evelynn,

Sup?

-Jay

Ĺsk Garen 05-07-2012 02:21 PM

Greetings Widowmaker, I just wanted to welcome you, And I have a question, what is it that you do to became invisible?,be cause you know, I sometimes dream of spinning while im stealth mhm... That would be great...

Jaykoboy 05-07-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ĺsk Garen (Hozzászólás 24046570)
Greetings Widowmaker, I just wanted to welcome you, And I have a question, what is it that you do to became invisible?,be cause you know, I sometimes dream of spinning while im stealth mhm... That would be great...

Don't tell him. I'll have a talk with Morello, and get you even MORE nerfed if you do.

The last Troll 05-07-2012 02:36 PM

Hey, do you like Oracles Elixirs?

Tsaalyo 05-07-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaykoboy (Hozzászólás 24045937)
Evelynn,

Sup?

-Jay

*Evelynn smirks, mockingly posing like a chatty teen* Oh, y'know, making my enemies screan, cutting their screams off with my bare nails, the usual~.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ĺsk Garen (Hozzászólás 24046570)

*grins, showing off pointed teeth* All I'll tell you is that you could do this too... journey to the Shadow Isles sometime. Just know that learning something like that... does things to you. Kakaka~.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaykoboy (Hozzászólás 24046757)
Don't tell him. I'll have a talk with Morello, and get you even MORE nerfed if you do.

*glare* Morello *spits the name* will suffer. I'll drink his screams like wine...

Quote:

Originally Posted by The last Troll (Hozzászólás 24047124)
Hey, do you like Oracles Elixirs?

Not particularly, my dear summoner, but I suppose my victims deserve a fair chance to escape... they never do, but they deserve the chance...

- The Widowmaker

Ĺsk Garen 05-07-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsaalyo (Hozzászólás 24048562)
*grins, showing off pointed teeth* All I'll tell you is that you could do this too... journey to the Shadow Isles sometime. Just know that learning something like that... does things to you. Kakaka~.

- The Widowmaker

Interesting but I rather like my skin colour, not saying you look bad in blue, but it does not suits me, anyway thanks for the support, and sepeaking about the Isles, would you share anything about your childhood, even if it did not occured over there?

Heil Teemo 05-07-2012 04:17 PM

Dear Evelynn,

In imperial metrics, exactly how much effort does it take to move like that in heels?