League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Late-game Singed items (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=21000)

GG Crono 10-26-2009 08:27 PM

Late-game Singed items

Singed is one of my favorite heroes, if not my favorite, and I've figured out an early-to-mid game item build that I'm fond of. First regen pendant, then boots, then mana/health stones leading into Rod of Ages (sometimes I'll get a Catalyst before my boots if some extra tankability is needed), and then, depending on the enemy's setup, either a Force of Nature or a Warmog's Armor. After that, I usually just end up falling back on the reccomendeds.

But, there are many players more experienced than I. So I ask you, Singed players, what do you usually plunk down on late in the game?

Highborne 10-26-2009 08:42 PM

Chalice of Harmony
Rod of Ages
Boots (Mercury if lots of slows/disables, Mobility if you run Ghost/Cleanse and figure you need more mobility)
Force of Nature
Sunfire Cape
2nd Sunfire Cape

Lawlerkats 10-26-2009 09:17 PM

Another RoA. And then if it's a dps heavy team, Frozen Heart. Otherwise, a Banshees.

Usually my builds end up like this:

Boots of Mobility
Rod of Ages
Rod of Ages
Force of Nature
Warmog's Armor
Frozen Heart/Banshee's Veil

Usually I get warmog's last though. Force of nature coupled with your rods make Singed one hell of tough opponent.

Labomba 10-27-2009 06:22 AM

I always try for double RoA.

I like Frozen Heart if I'm looking for armor (comes with a slow and mana = hp). Else, Force of Nature is a pretty snazzy item.

Last night I had RoAx3, +3 boots, Frozen Heart, and Force of Nature.

IS128a9b67c3d7d379f706e 10-27-2009 07:23 AM

gah

Somehow my last post dissapeared.
But the jest of it was:

Pendant
Boots 1
RoA (catalyst first)
Upgrade boots (Usually go mercure since i prefer tele/ghost to cleanse/ghost)
Force of Nature
Abyssal / RoA

Put whatever you like in the last 2 slots: Sunfire/Warmogs/Banshee/Heart

DT777 10-27-2009 08:04 AM

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ead.php?t=7020

That's my build.

MaximalBeast 10-27-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DT777 (Hozzászólás 232802)

Looking at your item build, Warmog's 7th pick and optional? I usually rush for it after philosopher's and boots of swiftness.

*Edit: Hmmm, looking at RoA it might be better to get that first instead, I'll have to try it.

Lawlerkats 10-27-2009 01:22 PM

Warmog's is definitely nonessential for Singed. I find it rare that I'm ever in a game where a Banshee's or Force of Nature would be less useful.

Unless you're going for a straight up tank build and little else, then I suppose Warmog's is better. Singed is best built as a mage tank, imo.

Shizz 10-27-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaximalBeast (Hozzászólás 233577)
Looking at your item build, Warmog's 7th pick and optional? I usually rush for it after philosopher's and boots of swiftness.

*Edit: Hmmm, looking at RoA it might be better to get that first instead, I'll have to try it.

It is better to get RoA first.

In fact this one game, I saw a Singed with boots and all RoA's. I thought it was stupid at first, without any MR or armor, but he wrecked us. :(

EDIT: I'll admit our team wasn't the best. Solo queue FTL.

MaximalBeast 10-27-2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawlerkats (Hozzászólás 233637)
Warmog's is definitely nonessential for Singed. I find it rare that I'm ever in a game where a Banshee's or Force of Nature would be less useful.

Unless you're going for a straight up tank build and little else, then I suppose Warmog's is better. Singed is best built as a mage tank, imo.

Usually I build a Tank/AP build for Singed, but I'll try your recommendations out when I have the chance.

Quote:

It is better to get RoA first.

In fact this one game, I saw a Singed with boots and all RoA's. I thought it was stupid at first, without any MR or armor, but he wrecked us. :(

EDIT: I'll admit our team wasn't the best. Solo queue FTL.
Meh, I can believe that. RoA is a pretty solid item.