League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2099509)

Iron Ambássador 05-07-2012 09:04 AM

Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Greetings summoners, champions and people in general. I am Poppy, the Iron Ambassador. Even though I believe I have enough work as it is with the Embassy and the League matches, I have been... pressured to join here. So, ask away. I will answer when I get the time.

Ask the Monkey 05-07-2012 09:08 AM

Poopy, what's your breakfast of bananas.
Yes, that's right, I went there!

Ask GrÂŞves 05-07-2012 09:08 AM

Why in the hell are you harder ta' catch that a greased pig sometimes?

General Peaches 05-07-2012 09:10 AM

Do you have any hobbies?

Iron Ambássador 05-07-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey (Hozzászólás 24037494)
Popy, what's your breakfast of bananas.
Yes, that's right, I went there!

Wukong, I do not eat bananas. At least not that often, and not for breakfast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask GrŞves (Hozzászólás 24037495)
Why in the hell are you harder ta' catch that a greased pig?

Ah, Outlaw, this question. There are a few reasons I can think of. I am fairly fast runner for one. I am more than able to keep up with most of you humans running in full pace. Other reason might be my size, it is not easy to catch something that is smaller than most traps are made for. And there is also the fact that unlike most of my kind, I am armored. I do not go down as easily, since I have metallic protection on me.

Iron Ambássador 05-07-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roehn (Hozzászólás 24037534)
Do you have any hobbies?

Hobbies? I do not have that many hobbies, I do not have that much time for them. If you count hobbies as what you do during your free time away from work, I guess you could include League matches as a hobby, but that is pretty much it.

Ask Fortune 05-07-2012 09:14 AM

Do you ever smile? You always seem so... angry.

Iron Ambássador 05-07-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Fortune (Hozzászólás 24037661)
Do you ever smile? You always seem so... angry.

Do I smile? I do at times, but I am fairly serious most of the time. I guess this could be interpreted as anger, but I am not easily angered either. Getting me to smile can require quite a bit, since normal humor seems quite ineffective on me.

Ask the Monkey 05-07-2012 09:22 AM

How about seeing Pantheon naked? That event makes every woman laugh for some reason...

Ask Fortune 05-07-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador (Hozzászólás 24037760)
Do I smile? I do at times, but I am fairly serious most of the time. I guess this could be interpreted as anger, but I am not easily angered either. Getting me to smile can require quite a bit, since normal humor seems quite ineffective on me.

What do you call a peanut in a spacesuit? An astronut!