League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Guys, guys guys. Sejuani. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2098802)

SugarRainbowLove 05-06-2012 10:43 PM

Guys, guys guys. Sejuani.

I'm thinking about buying her. Should I?

I'm like, 1100 elo material and mostly just play normal draft picks with my friends.

To anyone who's tried her or owns her, is she fun, and can she actually make a difference in games? Or am I better off buying someone else?

Foxichu 05-07-2012 12:15 AM

She's just.... She's just... SO outclassed. I wouldn't recommend her.

Ofermod 05-07-2012 12:22 AM

I found her rather enjoyable, but as far as actually making a difference in games... she's a tank without any hard CC other than her ult or any ability that gives her tankiness. Maybe there are other "tanks" without either of these, but none come to mind.

SugarRainbowLove 05-07-2012 12:27 AM

I was just talking to some friends, they say that if she gets counter jungled she loses hard, and if she gets caught in her own jungle she kinda just explodes -- is this true? lol

Also, can she go anywhere that isn't the jungle? Or is she kinda just like, jungle locked?

IS1bf695a5f1d53bdc94097 05-07-2012 01:08 AM

I watched stream, good sejuani build 3 doran shields mercs or tabi then shourd and that red orb hp/CDR . 3 Doran makes northern winds deal 2x dmg

Haen 05-07-2012 02:05 AM

Honestly at 1100, anyone is good if you practice them enough. Yes, she is outclassed by other junglers, but if she has a skill set you enjoy, you can do good with her.

And if you're just playing normals, play for fun. Pick someone you enjoy playing as.

Laptop 05-07-2012 06:51 AM

Tank caster mid, won three games in a row in 1800 elo. Worth it.

CowardlyMan 05-07-2012 08:24 AM

whenever she is free i play her bot and just harass the other ad and support. she might not be the best support choice but she is able to harass the enemy while letting the carry farm. i usually start with regrowth and mana pots, and put a point in arctic assault then permafrost then her AoE (dont remember what its called). lvl perma first then arctic

Wastelandman 05-07-2012 07:21 PM

I play her with 3 warmogs, atmas, sunfire cape, and ninja tabi. Because she IS slow. Take advantage of that. People will try to keep up with you, so give them reason to run. Reaching 7K HP, atmas gives me around 300 ad. With lots of health/armor/mr runes, you'll truly be a tank, and your w will do noticeable damage. Since she stays alive so long, she'll often drag people around as they try to damage her for a few minutes. Of course, I'm sure stacking warmogs is laughable unless you do very well. But it makes her a great tank and your abilities and passive will get you lots of assists.

Keirndmo 05-07-2012 08:08 PM

The frozen mallet and rylai's are where it's at.
NOBODY MOVES!
She can also support tank bot because of really long slows.