League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Cassiopeia (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2085409)

ColossusCrusher 05-02-2012 06:46 PM

Ask Cassiopeia

(It appears that nobody has done a Cassi thread yet, and since I'm a wee bit lazy when it comes to making a new account just for this, I'm using my main. Oh, and this is the first time I RP a woman, so let's hope for the best. :D )

Greetings Summoners,

As much as it displeases me to do so, it appears that I am obligated to answer your questions. As distasteful as having you all surround me is, I will accomodate you. Now, what would you like to know about the Serpent's Embrace?

And please, don't be coy. I'm listening.

-The Serpent's Embrace

Bright Oblivion 05-02-2012 06:59 PM

((It's like, 5 matches maybe. Don't be like that. :-P ))

Cassiopeia,

What is your breakfast of champions?

-Sigmund Ulfricsson

Ask Talon 05-02-2012 07:02 PM

((I've been known to hound people to smurf an account for these threads :3 ))

Cassiopia,

Do you molt like a snake does?

~Talon

ColossusCrusher 05-02-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion (Hozzászólás 23885877)
((It's like, 5 matches maybe. Don't be like that. :-P ))

Cassiopeia,

What is your breakfast of champions?

-Sigmund Ulfricsson

(I've already started, but if I ever do another one I promise I'll set something up)

Sigmund,

My breakfast? I never thought you'd ask. I used to enjoy eggs, but since my transformation, I have had to eat very, very little. Did you know that snakes can go months without eating? Perhaps I could show you, sometime.

*Cassiopeia slithers over to Sigmund, lightly scratching his cheek with her claws before darting back away. A faint hiss can be heard*

-The Serpent's Embrace

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Talon (Hozzászólás 23885973)
((I've been known to hound people to smurf an account for these threads :3 ))

Cassiopia,

Do you molt like a snake does?

~Talon

(Noted, I'll get on it in the near future and replace the active account for this Q&A. Eventually.)

Talon,

Oh, Talon. Still have a mind in the gutter like when I first met those years ago? Don't you know it's rude to ask a woman things like that?

-The Serpent's Embrace

Ask Talon 05-02-2012 07:06 PM

((<.< These tend to be done as a message board, not in person.

And besides, just smurf up an account and swap over to it when it's level 5.))

ColossusCrusher 05-02-2012 07:08 PM

(I'll keep that in mind. I'm a bit new to this style of RP, so I apologize for any mistakes in format/style)

Trolosaurus 05-02-2012 07:12 PM

Dear Cass
You are hereby permanently banned from the League of Legends pet shop after the incident involving you, a cage of mice, a toaster, a pair of snakeskin boots, and several horrified onlookers.
-Summoner Trolosaurus

ColossusCrusher 05-02-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trolosaurus (Hozzászólás 23886338)
Dear Cass
You are hereby permanently banned from the League of Legends pet shop after the incident involving you, a cage of mice, a toaster, a pair of snakeskin boots, and several horrified onlookers.
-Summoner Trolosaurus

I will NOT apologize for the pet shop's lack of oversight in exhibiting such a delicious display in the front window! I suggest you cease and desist this course of action immediately, lest you find yourself petrified. *Hissss*

-The Serpent's Embrace

Trolosaurus 05-02-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher (Hozzászólás 23886433)
I will NOT apologize for the pet shop's lack of oversight in exhibiting such a delicious display in the front window! I suggest you cease and desist this course of action immediately, lest you find yourself petrified. *Hissss*

-The Serpent's Embrace

Cease and desist?! You ate the entire stock of rare and exotic mice that we had JUST shipped in from Ionia. And don't even get me started on what you did with the toaster! I had to clean all that up you know. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go settle some lawsuits with the shop owner. Man, the Institute is SO getting sued for this...

ColossusCrusher 05-02-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trolosaurus (Hozzászólás 23886591)
Cease and desist?! You ate the entire stock of rare and exotic mice that we had JUST shipped in from Ionia. And don't even get me started on what you did with the toaster! I had to clean all that up you know. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go settle some lawsuits with the shop owner. Man, the Institute is SO getting sued for this...

Well, I suppose that's just your bad luck, darling. I hope you have better luck next time. Might I suggest you keep the mice in the back next time? I'd much rather see some nice rabbits in the front.

-The Serpent's Embrace

(This is actually some of the most fun I've had RPing in a while. Running Cassi as a total b*tch just feels right :D )