League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2074846)

Ask the Herald 04-30-2012 03:29 AM

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination
 
Ah, it appears that my schedule, which has been rather hectic and constrictive as of late, has finally been resolved and as such I am able to educate the minds of all you abominations, automatons, and fleshlings with my superior intellect.

Thus I will henceforth be able to respond to any futher inquiries, regardless of significance, you may so be pondering regarding myself or my interactions with my fellow champions. Also, if you intend to join the glorious evolution then you will need to fill out the appropriate requisition forms - which I assure you all are very much standard protocol.

On a relevant note, I seem to have lost the previous data that I had collected, namely the last inquiries, therefore if you had a question yet answered then I request that you repeat it in this new section.



Also, if you have any direct requests to make of me then you may pay a visit to my laboratory



Also, for all those curious, here is a profile my work and capabilities.


(( I'm just gonna pretend like the previous Ask Viktor thread is still canon, since I rather liked the answers my predecessor gave. I really do like Viktor and hope that you all will find my portrayal of him fitting enough. Also, I did read the other thread and I know there were questions asked that weren't answered. But since they're in the other thread, could you guys who didn't get a response just post them here instead...?))

AskPantheon 04-30-2012 05:28 AM

Viktor,

If metal is superior to flesh, how is it that you and the other machines fall so easily before me?



Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Ask the Herald 04-30-2012 10:48 AM

Artisan of War,

While it is undeniable that metal is not as soft and not as prone to aging, it is, rather unfortunately, not utilized to the potential that it so deserves. Neither I, nor any of the other great inventors who are part of the League, have yet to design a machine that will not deplete its power source very rapidly.

In addition, I have personally been curious in regards to your astonishing might and endurance - perhaps you could.......allow me an opportunity to study your physiology. For progress, of course!


Viktor, the Machine Herald

AskPantheon 04-30-2012 10:49 AM

...Is this one of those things where I must turn my head and cough?

Iron Ambássador 04-30-2012 10:50 AM

Viktor, I myself do not understand your wishes to become machine, for you may lose who you were before. I do understand that you do it to show your skill with machines and your ingenuity, but why experiment it on yourself?

- Poppy

Ask the Herald 04-30-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskPantheon (Hozzászólás 23784196)
...Is this one of those things where I must turn my head and cough?

Pantheon,

No, nothing as stereotypical as that. It would be far less uncomfortable - essentially, you would lay on a device resembling a table, but is actually a scanner that reads biological data through direct contact.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador (Hozzászólás 23784218)
Viktor, I myself do not understand your wishes to become machine, for you may lose who you were before. I do understand that you do it to show your skill with machines and your ingenuity, but why experiment it on yourself?

- Poppy

Poppy,

I care not for the moral implications of beginning my evolution into something far superior to mere flesh. To become a machine devoid of debilitating physical and emotional limitations, if you will not accept the reasoning that I wish to prove my genius through my techmaturgical affinities.


- Viktor, the Machine Herald

AskPantheon 04-30-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Herald (Hozzászólás 23784875)
Pantheon,

No, nothing as stereotypical as that. It would be far less uncomfortable - essentially, you would lay on a device resembling a table, but is actually a scanner that reads biological data through direct contact.

I am still skeptical.

Ask Fizz 04-30-2012 11:21 AM

Viktor,
You don't have a cloaking device I could use, do you?

-Fizz

Ask the Herald 04-30-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskPantheon (Hozzászólás 23785033)
I am still skeptical.

Pantheon,

It is a completely harmless procedure and, as a proud herald of the mechanical, I will not disclose the content of the results to any who are not you or I.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Fizz (Hozzászólás 23785080)
Viktor,
You don't have a cloaking device I could use, do you?

-Fizz

Fizz,

I may have one or two secreted away in my laboratory from before I began my evolution into perfect metal superiority. May I ask for what endeavor you wish to utilize it?

AskPantheon 04-30-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Herald (Hozzászólás 23785334)
Pantheon,

It is a completely harmless procedure and, as a proud herald of the mechanical, I will not disclose the content of the results to any who are not you or I.

I am not very trusting of this technology. What do you have to gain from this anyway?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:40 AM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc