League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Medical Wing (open rp) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2071026)

Youay 04-28-2012 08:30 PM

The Medical Wing (open rp)

The medical wing, located int he quietest part of the institute of war. It is where the injured and sick go for treatment, but there are other facilities that are open to the public as well.
There are the examination rooms, where patients are looked at by the staff to see to their ills, There are rooms set aside for various therapies, like acupuncture sessions as well as massage therapy to name a couple. There are also the overnight rooms where patients sleep if they need over night care. There is the gym for those who need physical therapy. Also last but not least there are the doctors offices where they review cases and council patients.
Due to the recent influx a number injured from the sparring ground the medical wing has made some of their services available to non patients for a fee, such as the gym and therapies to help with funds for restocking medicines and bandages and the like. There are also a variety of classes available to the public, from first aid classes to birthing classes, for more information, please ask Nurse Matron Adaleena,

Rules.
#1: Please follow basic RP etiquette while in the med wing. (no "god modding", be civil, so on and so on.)
#2: Some of the nursing staff are available for NPC uses, most of them a nosy and like to go out of their way to help people whether they want it or not., they also tend to gossip a little too.
#3:Operating rooms, the labs, and the file room are off limits unless given permission from Dr. Youay or the Nurse Matron, you dont wanna see these people upset with you.
#4: More will be added if need be, Have fun and be nice.

Current Off Limits NPC
Nurse Matron Adaleena.

Current Doctors
Dr. Youay
Dr. Era (Silverling)
Dr. Tyson (Bright Oblivion)
Dr. Liana (Equiste)
Dr. Namba (Also Equiste.)
Dr. Silas Fenett (Leirynot)

Volunteers
Blitzcrank

Youay 04-28-2012 08:36 PM

Youay's office, Several bookshelves line two of the three walls. Most of them crammed full of books and various other research materials. While other selves have a various assortment of odds and ends, jars and containers of spell components and medicine ingredients. In the corner he has a real set of Ionian Armor. There is also a couch for guest or patients to sit when consulting the doctor.
Youay sat writing some notes as he consulted a tome on Chi healing and Acupuncture. He looks up and stretches.
"its always nice to have some quiet time to get personal work done."

Ask the Monkey 04-29-2012 06:02 AM

Wukong enters, humping towards a nurse. He is eating an banana.
His hands are turned to rock, his chest too. He can barely breathe.

''Could you please call a doctor. I need something to help me rest.''

Wukong drops the banana. He then sits down and starts meditating.

((Figured I'd give it a try, especially after the fight with Pantheon))

AskPantheon 04-29-2012 06:17 AM

((Might as well come in too))

Pantheon limps in, with at least one arm broken and who knows what else.

"Fix me up quickly. I have matters to attend to."

Pantheon sits on one of the beds and waits

Youay 04-29-2012 07:04 AM

Youay walks into the room where Wukong was waiting after one of the nurses fetched him after hearing his request. "Ok, lets see what I can do here for ya." With that he gets helps the monkey king into a quiet room. After making sure he was seated comfortably, Youay gives him a herbal drink. "This should help you relax and give your self healing a small boost. If you need anything else just let one of the nurses know." As soon as he says that on of the nurses comes in to let him know Pantheon was just administered.
Youay heads into the room and greets the Artisan of War. "I am guessing it was you and Wukong that were sparring." With that Youay gets to work healing his wounds. "It may hurt as I reset the bone, just to let you know.

AskPantheon 04-29-2012 07:07 AM

"I have been through worse. Just get it over with."

Ask the Monkey 04-29-2012 07:15 AM

''Some meditation till my skin returns to normal. Then you will have to fix me up doctor...''

Youay 04-29-2012 07:18 AM

"I imagine you have." With that Youay focus his magic and forces all the pieces of the champions arm back to there rightful place. Then he places both hands on the arm and squeezes slightly sending his power to the cracks of the bone knitting them back together. With that done he gets to work repairing all the internal damage, and then lastly healing all the external damage and lacerations. "There, all finished, is everything moving alright Pantheon or did I miss anything?"

The nurse nods at Wukong. "Just let one of us know when your ready and one of us will fetch the doctor for you."

AskPantheon 04-29-2012 07:20 AM

Pantheon moves his arm around experimentally

"Everything seems to be in order. I might have broken something else, however."

Youay 04-29-2012 07:30 AM

"Oh, what needs to be looked at then, Cant have you leave with unresolved issues now can we."