League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   US accounts transfer to EU (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2059106)

shruik4n 04-25-2012 07:31 AM

US accounts transfer to EU

Me and im sure alot of other people who joined LoL when the EU servers were in a bad state joined the US servers, finally the EU got fixed and they could move their accounts to EU west or US, so the question is... why cant we stranded players on the US transfer to EU? im pretty sure the profile transfer cant be that hard and if the summoner name conflict we can just add a letter or make a new name.

My ping is really bad compared to the EU servers but ive got a nice profile on the US that ive even spent alot of riot points on, so riot if you can maybe transfer me to EU or make a new function for us to transfer accounts this will be really helpful

shruik4n 04-25-2012 07:33 AM

Also a local gaming company over here is hosting alot of LoL competitions that me and my friends wanted to join but the problem was we were on the US and didnt have time to make a entire new profile and level it to 30, so that will help with this too

Hell Soldier 05-01-2012 10:34 AM

i feel the same way, i had my US account since beta and when Riot split the servers into EU and US my account got automatically transfered to the US region, yet i live in europe, i really wanna transfer my account that i spent so much time upgrading, buying champions and runes etc.

im even willing to pay for a transfer

Dark Forces DC 05-04-2012 12:57 AM

Yeap, same here. Willing to pay as well.

TehThingie 05-08-2012 11:05 AM

They should offer a paid service to change your account from EU to US or US to EU and keep all the champs you've bought. I have a 30 Summoner on EU-West, that I want to bring over to US!

PowerWolve 05-13-2012 07:21 AM

TehThingie i have an very good acc at us can we trade
?

Termartal 09-22-2012 09:58 AM

I dreamed of day i could go to eu server. My friends are going on tournaments events, and i can't really join them because i have extremely limited amount of champions and runes on eu.

All of my characters and most of the champs are unlocked on my US north america account.

Please let this happen. I have even progressed that far where those over>200ms latency get outplayed by 30 ms. It really counts where skill is equal.

I beg of you, no new champs no new skins, let this happen instead. Other servers have all sorts of transfer like eu west to eu east and etc.
Stabilize community. Do not bury this yet again for years to come. I am missing so much here and am afraid by the time i do get to play with them they will simply move on with another game and it would be sort of pointless.

Solaxee 09-26-2012 03:19 AM

It's ridiculous that we can transfer to Brazil but not to EU....

StarYoung 10-15-2012 11:55 AM

Come on... Riot. My good account is US and I want it to be EU so I can play with my friends on EU.. I don't care If I have to pay for a transfer.
All I want is just to play with my friends. So if you could move my account from NA to EU that would be great!

Newclearhead 10-26-2012 03:19 AM

I have my lvl 30 account on US server and I want to transfer it to EU West. Please Riot.

Thank you.