League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 17

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Malzahar (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2056475)

Grom Hellscream 04-24-2012 02:58 PM

Ask Malzahar

((Please excuse the lack of a matching summoner name, but hey, here goes))

Hello, simple folk of this realm! I've decided to take a break from my... Well, my duties, as I'll call them for now, to join in on this veritable frenzy for information that's become so common. It seems there's not much here in the field of the void, and I'd like to introduce my side before another, less reliable source of information arises.

So ask away, summoners and champions! The Prophet of the Void is here to answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((Update for whom it may concern; I made a smurf just for this, and am working on getting to level five. If anyone would like to join in on the fun, the name is "Ask The Prophet." Here's to easy victories with Graves on rotation!))

Ask the Monkey 04-24-2012 03:03 PM

Better say something before someone brings up the regular breakfast of champion question.
What is your favorite....uh....brunch?
((To lazy for a smurf, huh? :D))

Grom Hellscream 04-24-2012 03:10 PM

((Just a bit too lazy, and I checked, the previous Malzahar has given it up. Go me.))

I'm pleased you'd use brunch rather than breakfast. Well, about as pleased as I can be about a question pertaining to food. Being the fantastic seer I am, my mornings are usually busy. Moving on, though... I'm not particularly picky. I tend to eat whatever my voidling at the time fetches. Or it, if need be. It's surprisingly tasty.

Ask GrÂŞves 04-24-2012 03:10 PM

I notice ya' like ta spit on folks, why? An fer' the record, try that on me n' youll get a facefull o' Destiny 'ere.

Grom Hellscream 04-24-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask GrŞves (Hozzászólás 23575310)
I notice ya' like ta spit on folks, why? An fer' the record, try that on me n' youll get a facefull o' Destiny 'ere.

It would appear as though you all have been mistaken as to what my... What's the term... "Ultimate?" is. It may be a gooey, slimey, sickly substance, but it's not exactly "spit." I simply channel the power and essence of the void into your face. You're free to leave it at any time, most people are just too disgusted when it hits them and wait till it's over. It's a shame, really. But I'm not complaining.

Rudmed 04-24-2012 06:23 PM

Why does everyone think you spit on them? You clearly are using your eye fluids...I think. I mean your "Nether Grasp" does appear from your eyes right?

Grom Hellscream 04-24-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudmed (Hozzászólás 23582474)
Why does everyone think you spit on them? You clearly are using your eye fluids...I think. I mean your "Nether Grasp" does appear from your eyes right?

You amuse me. I think I'll play along with this spitting stereotype you all have set. It seems to sum things up rather simply.

AskPantheon 04-25-2012 08:41 AM

Malzahar,

Perhaps if you ceased your nonstop heralding of the end of the world and actually accomplished something you would be taken seriously.

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Grom Hellscream 04-25-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskPantheon (Hozzászólás 23603333)
Malzahar,

Perhaps if you ceased your nonstop heralding of the end of the world and actually accomplished something you would be taken seriously.

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Perhaps you're right. That's probably why my voidlings die after a short time; they tire of my babbling. I suppose I could tone it down a bit... It's a waste of time to try to shed light upon these matters to those without true sight, at any rate.

-Malzahar, Prophet of the Void

AskVoidWalker 04-25-2012 04:34 PM

Malzahar,

Why are you so weak as to let yourself be consumed by and all knowing evil being and still so dumb?

-Kassadin, The Void Walker