League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Release Notes v1.0.0.32 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=20498)

Pendragon 10-25-2009 02:16 AM

Release Notes v1.0.0.32

PvP.net v0.29.09
  • Fixed several bugs with the buddy list
  • Fixed a bug that caused the experience bar in the summoner profile to always appear full
  • Changed the name of "Practice Gamesa" to "Practice & Bot Games in Play Game Screen"
  • Set default Spell book page count to 2
  • Fixed a bug that was causing Masteries to grey-out incorrectly
  • Fixed a bug that was causing previous games in the summoner profile to show the wrong items
  • Fixed a bug that caused small icons on the champion select screen to be hidden by the scroll bar
  • Global chat is now available in tutorial games

League of Legends 1.0.0.32
  • Changed default key-bindings in game (can easily be reverted in the key bindings menu under options):
    • A=Attack move;
    • S= Stop
    • D= Summoner Spell 1
    • F= Summoner spell 2
  • Added new "Wall" art to the HUD
  • Fixed a bug that was causing the lock button does to not light up correctly
  • Fixed a bug that was causing the "unlock camera" button to be clicked twice
  • Fixed a bug that was causing non-champion units to display "0" for all of their stats in the HUD
  • Fixed the "hide wall art" option in the options menu to function correctly
  • Increased the size of team indicators and target frames by 10%
  • "Level of detail settings" optimized for the original Summoner's Rift map
  • Fixed a visual bug with Sheen
  • Added a toggle option for the FPS and Latency indicators (Ctrl+F)
  • Fixed certain particle effects being visible through fog of war
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing Lich from using his ultimate while dead unless he acquired a target
  • Fixed a bug that was causing Master Yi to disappear for a short time when his Alpha Strike target dies while he was mid-flight
  • Fixed a bug that was causing Sivir's spinning blade particle to become stuck in terrain
  • Fixed a bug a target acquisition bug with Teemo

Known Issue
  • The Influence Points counter at the top right of the PvP.net client (next to the crossed swords icon) is not updating in real-time. You can refresh this counter by restarting the PvP.net client. (This only applies when the store is online)

These release notes are for the 10/25 hotfix (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=20457)

CaptPlanet 10-25-2009 02:20 AM

First?

Holla!

Nice quick-fixes :) but is the store coming back?

eXes 10-25-2009 02:27 AM

Was hoping for a quick 3on3 fix and winter map for matchmaking :)

Aknar 10-25-2009 02:40 AM

no store :(:( sob...

kijik 10-25-2009 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pendragon (Hozzászólás 226453)
Fixed a visual bug with Sheen

wait....what? NOOOOOO I liked mechano champs :( and the community did too, wtfmate? =\

Corvus Corax 10-25-2009 02:43 AM

So we wont be able to test the store?
Nice work smashing those bugs, but I think there are many more to adress before release :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pendragon (Hozzászólás 226453)
Known Issue
  • The Influence Points counter at the top right of the PvP.net client (next to the crossed swords icon) is not updating in real-time. You can refresh this counter by restarting the PvP.net client.

My Influence points are still shown as zero, even when I restart the game.

Enzio 10-25-2009 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kijik (Hozzászólás 226473)
wait....what? NOOOOOO I liked mechano champs :( and the community did too, wtfmate? =\

Yes we all loved the Mechano sheen, we all want the store to be online, we (of the preorder variety) want to know when we're getting our codes... But these are things they dont listen to... They listen to "Omg hiemer is so OP..." and the like.... (I dont play hiemer just saying its one of the things i have seen them listen to).

eXes 10-25-2009 02:47 AM

I really liked that sheen bug :/

Corvus Corax 10-25-2009 03:03 AM

Yeah that visual bug gave us free champion skins to use for a little while :)

Guillotine 10-25-2009 03:14 AM

visual UI not change...how turn this OFF???