League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Epidemic Singed Skin (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2047125)

Duke Br0heimer 04-21-2012 02:41 PM

Epidemic Singed Skin

2 Attachment(s)
I was just browsing through deviantart and found this fanart of Singed. Basically, it's Singed in a plague doctor costume. And it looks god**** amazing.

Please, Riot. I pay de moneyz.

Link to the artist on deviantart.com: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...inged#/d4s6qaz

Attachment 426180

NEW FANART:

Attachment 515268

Edit: I posted this thread more than a week ago, and yesterday it blew up in popularity. HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK.
I do appreciate it though, I'd love to see this skin in game.

If only a Rioter would post ITT. That would be totally cool. Hint hint.

Edit 2: Post by the artist who created this piece:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scodo (Hozzászólás 23839359)
Original artist here, not sure how this thread managed to sneak under my radar for 8 pages, but duke bro if you could quote this response into the op I'd be appreciative since one comment can get buried pretty easy in a thread this long.

First off i'm a little chagrined that this didn't get such attention when I posted it to the fan art forum after making it, but i'm not complaining. I'll continue to keep an eye on this thread.

Secondly wow, the reception is incredible, and each kind comment received is amazing, thank you all. To everyone saying they would drop 15 dollars on a skin is possibly the biggest compliment my art has ever received. This was my second attempt to get as close as possible to riot's art style and i'm glad it is so well received by the community. I have debated trying to get riot's permission to turn this, still-suit fizz, and one other w.i.p. Into posters but I am unaware of any legal conflicts and don't want to be a bother.

Lastly, I doubt it has a snowballs chance, but if riot ever did get drunk or desperate enough enough to want to put something I made in their game, I am not affiliated with any project or company, just an art student so I own all the rights to this piece and would not expect any kind of royalties or compensation for this design. Also if you guys want another artist in 2 years when I graduate you have my email ;)

Thank you all again and thank you riot for your amazing game and incredible visual style that inspires me to want to be a better artist.

-Doug

PS Nerf Parley

We've also got ourselves a red response, guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 20thCenturyFaux (Hozzászólás 24300680)
I quite like this idea and I've made sure the rest of the skins team has seen it :3

250 upvotes reached. Oh snap, son.

500 upvotes reached. Oh lordy lord.

1000 upvotes achieved. Feels good, man.

2000 upvotes achieved. HNNNGH~

3000 upvotes achieved. I wanna touch you all!

Duke Br0heimer 04-21-2012 02:48 PM

bump

bat141 04-21-2012 02:54 PM

Looks pretty cool.

ShadowPraxis 04-30-2012 08:55 PM

I would pay almost any amount of money for this. I'm not even kidding. I LOVE plague doctor stuff already and I love Singed. Do this for me, Riot. Make me the happiest man on Earth, please?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer (Hozzászólás 234691)
I posted this thread more than a week ago, and yesterday it blew up in popularity. HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK.
I do appreciate it though, I'd love to see this skin in game.

Not trying to take any credit for it, but someone from my team posted a link to the artwork in our Mumble server last night and we all kinda wet our pants over it. We came here in a frenzy and found out there was already and existent thread about it. Decided it needed a bump rather than starting a new one.

Amarath Unit04 04-30-2012 08:56 PM

YES YES YES YES. I'm going to come back here. THIS NEEDS TO BE A SKIN! JUST LOOK AT THE AWESOMENESS AND REVEL IN IT oh man... I don't even play singed and this... this is just the best skin of all time... plus I must admit. you need better Singed Skins

Cipher Pol 9 04-30-2012 08:59 PM

Singed Legendary skin plz.

I would pay 3600 RP for this lol.

Comfort Misha 04-30-2012 09:02 PM

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing's happening

Amarath Unit04 04-30-2012 09:02 PM

even if this takes 365 days to get 365 of my posts, I will waste all my junior year just to keep bumping and upvoting this thread. PLEAAAASEEE RIOT!!!

EnBrow 04-30-2012 09:03 PM

Great singed skin Idea

Konsonance 04-30-2012 09:07 PM

OH MY GOD. Just look at this skin. Look at it. He's Singed, BUT HE'S ALSO A FRICKIN PLAGUE DOCTOR. Make his poison some sort of gray feverish cloud, but not intimidating enough to where people might actually avoid running in it. The activation of his ult would be some deathly cackle. His voice would be classic Singed, only more ghastly and terrifying. How could his laugh get any better? I don't even know, but Epidemic Singed is like the greatest thing I have ever seen ever in the history of everything.

tl;dr : Riot I am throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening