League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 14

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Who is the best 1v1 champion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2033746)

Outplay Nation 04-18-2012 12:22 PM

Who is the best 1v1 champion

I know its a team game but i wanted to know who is the best 1v1 champion i know before jax was very difficult to fight agaisnt and same with trynda but sion and nasus when farmed are even more dangerous especially if the sion has bloodthirster on top of his ulti and the nasus when q well farmed and building full tanky with tri force. ww is also i think the best at lvl 1. But who do you think guys is the best late game if he can build according to the other champion and use whatever summoner spell?

Gilest17 04-18-2012 12:49 PM

warwick is pretty hard to 1v1, because of his health regain and his Q. I don't know who the "best" is though.

GodsEye 04-18-2012 01:30 PM

Someone told me LeBlanc is a good 1v1 champ

Glandiun 04-18-2012 01:52 PM

olaf is good 1v1.

Kronikor 04-18-2012 02:15 PM

There's NOT a best 1v1 champ - I'll throw out a perfect example, who would in Cait vs. Rammus? I think if you asked a lot of really good players you'd get a ton of different answers - the best cait might able to beat the worst rammus, but the best rammus might be able to beat the worst cait.

It comes down to how well you understand the mechanics of the current champion you're playing, and how they work together or against the champ you are 1v1 against. The champion's ability is limited only by the ability of the person controlling it.

I see Warwick up there - if someone is playing WW, and they have played about 20 games with him. Even if he fights an Eve 1v1, if the person playing Eve has let's say 50 games with WW - I think the Eve will win against her WW opponent because they have a more thorough understanding of how that champion works, and as a result can counter him more effectively. Especially if you're opponent has never played the champion he's against himself lol.

Know your opponent, better than he knows himself - and you will be met with victory 90% of the time in any matchup 1v1, or at least not die lol.

A Gay Bar 04-18-2012 02:15 PM

Sion.
Dat Ultimate.

Sam Is Whoa 04-18-2012 02:19 PM

depends on who your fighting, evrything can be countered, AP veiger is pretty insane 1v1 against anyone without QSS or Cleanse. Obviously full build tryn is beast mode 1v1, and vayne if she can land a stun just like veiger is good 1v1.

I would say 1v1 the BEST champ that cant really be countered except maybe with a Zonyas is Poppy. Her ult alows her do do her thing without worry.

Haen 04-18-2012 02:29 PM

Lets not forget summoner's as well. Someone just said SIon, except I take ignite and dat Sion all of a sudden isn't looking too scary with dat ult.

TeknoWizard 04-18-2012 02:48 PM

Melee carries, IE Fiora, Yi, Tryn. They are designed to excel at 1v1's. So I think I'd toss my choice in on a fed Yi.

KillerConundrum 04-18-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa (Hozzászólás 23342809)
depends on who your fighting, evrything can be countered, AP veiger is pretty insane 1v1 against anyone without QSS or Cleanse. Obviously full build tryn is beast mode 1v1, and vayne if she can land a stun just like veiger is good 1v1.

I would say 1v1 the BEST champ that cant really be countered except maybe with a Zonyas is Poppy. Her ult alows her do do her thing without worry.

Poppy's ultimate would do nothing during a 1v1 because the enemy that you cast it on is the only person that could hurt you. But since your doing a 1v1 then there is no other champion to cast your ultimate one.