League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [Champion Concept] Corzon, the Mechanical Medic. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2017737)

BlackJubilee 04-13-2012 10:16 AM

[Champion Concept] Corzon, the Mechanical Medic.

I love supports. I really do love them. But sadly Riot is rarely making any which is why I've taken it upon myself to make Corzon, the Mechanical Medic. I drew inspiration from Rumble using a mecha and gave Corzon one. And I made all his spells have a support aspect, I really wanted him to be a support like Soraka or Lulu, which in my opinion are very capable supports and are often chosen for their multiple ways of supporting their team over other champions like Nidalee or Zilean which have more limited ways of supporting.

Quote:

Name: Corzon
Quote:

Title: <The Mechanical Medic>
Quote:

AD / AP
Tank / Mage / Fighter / Jungler / Assassin / Support
Ranged / Melee
Quote:

Appearance: Corzon is a yordle, meaning he is tiny and furry, yellow fur to be exact. He has his own mecha named Sonny which is a dark crimson red hue and is equipped with a laser beam gun on his right arm and a steam generator on his left arm. Upon the back of Sonny, is two red beacons which he can deploy.
Quote:

Lore: Corzon grew up in Bandle City, fascinated with machinery. He would often visit the local machineries, ecstatic to see real machinery in progress. As a teenager, he was offered a spot at the Yordle Academy of Science & Progress, where he studied under the headmaster, Heimerdinger himself. Upon the completion of his studies however, Corzon felt like he has more to do in life than just make machines to build things. He wanted more.

Searching for that more came in the form of Irelia and Karma defending their homelands. Hearing of such terrible events going on in the world, Corzon knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to be in the battlefield, but not as a soldier, but rather a medic. He tried entering the battlefield, but because he was a yordle, was not allowed entry so he went and bought pieces to build his idea, and returned with his mecha named Sonny. He was quickly then allowed entry to assist in battles. He showed immense dedication to this, impressing anybody he met.

It was this intellect, innovation and determination that led Corzon to be invited to join the league to show his skills.
Quote:

Quotes:
“Got your back!”
“Sparky sparky, back to life!”
“Uh no. That’s not good.”
“Meet. Sonny. He likes you.”
“Sonny and I are brothers. Can’t you tell?”
“Let me just…SAVE YOUR LIFE!”
Quote:

Passive:
Shielding mechanics:
Whenever an ally within 1000 range is reduced to 5% health or less, Corzon activates Sonny's defence mechanisms. The ally gains a shield which absorbs 200 / 300 / 400 damage and lasts 4 / 5 / 6 seconds. Cannot be activated more than once every 60 seconds. 600 range.
Quote:

Skill 1:
Steam jets:
Activates Sonny’s steam generators, shooting steam in front of himself (650 range & 400 radius), slowing enemies and causing them to miss their attacks for 1 second.
Slow: 30 / 33 / 36 / 39 / 42%.
Duration of slow: 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25 / 2.5 seconds.
Cooldown: 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 seconds.
Mana: 55 / 65 / 75 / 85 / 95 mana.
Quote:

Skill 2:
Health Beacon:
Corzon places a beacon within 200 range, healing allies within 500 range for 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 (+0.35 per ability power) a second.
Duration: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 seconds.
Mana: 70 / 75 / 80 / 90 / 100 mana.
Cooldown: 25 / 23 / 21 / 19 / 17 seconds.
Quote:

Skill 3:
Laser Malfunction:
Corzon shoots a laser beam in a line in front of him for 600 range, damaging the first enemy it hits and causes them to take increased damage for a short while.
Damage: 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (+0.7 per ability power).
Increased damage buff: 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18%.
Duration: 4 seconds.
Mana: 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 mana.
Cooldown: 12 seconds.
Quote:

Skill 4 / Ultimate:
Electrical Discharge:
Corzon short-circuits, dealing massive magical damage to enemies around him (650 range) and stuns them for 1.25 seconds while allies hit by the electricity are given a movement speed buff for 3 seconds.
Damage: 250 / 300 / 350 (+0.55 per ability power).
Movement speed buff: 24 / 28 / 32%.
Cooldown: 100 / 90 / 80 seconds.
Mana: 150 / 185 / 210 mana.
Quote:

Skins:
Puppet Corzon
Gentleman Corzon
Ocean Explorer Corzon
Quote:

Recommended Build: Sapphire Crystal (Archangel’s Staff), Boots of Speed (Ionian Boots of Lucidity), Will of the Ancients, Shureyla’s Reverie, Rylai’s Crystal Scepter, Rabadon’s Deathcap.
Please read and comment with any criticism : )

BlazingCard 04-13-2012 11:37 AM

OH EM GEE THE PASSIVE. Goodbye Kayle.
Maybe rework the passive and turn it into a shield (300/500/700)? Then the duration can be longer.

This is like a Medivac + Void Ray from Starcraft II, lol.

Review mine? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2017854

BlackJubilee 07-17-2012 06:09 PM

After some thinking, I've reworked the passive to make it less op. I realised that having such a passive effectively is a combination of Tryndemere's and Kayle's passives so I instead turned it into a numeral amount of damage.

Any criticism is welcomed : )

BlackJubilee 07-19-2012 06:05 AM

Bump.

inFamousBobert 07-19-2012 06:11 AM

I still think he passive is a bit over powered. It is like Blitz's passive, except it can be on anybody, and it requires no items to work efficiently. He also seems a bit too much like Rumble for my tastes. I like the idea of a heal ward, as there can be a bit of strategy behind that for both teams (They want to stay there for the heals in team fights, but it would prevent retreat if they want to keep it). Blinds are also generally frowned upon, and AoE blinds are ridiculous. You would notice that Corki has them only miss a % of the time, and I suggest you do something similar.

BlackJubilee 12-30-2012 05:06 PM

Pump.

BlackJubilee 12-31-2012 01:37 PM

Bump.

BlackJubilee 01-01-2013 02:26 PM

Bump.

BlackJubilee 01-06-2013 01:59 PM

Bump.

Cyborg Scorpion 01-06-2013 07:46 PM

Impressive champion, I like the spells but the AoE blind is somewhat op. make it so 33% of the auto attacks hit. For the Items, do it the way it is in the shop. Starting, essential, offensive, and defensive items. I like the champ overall, but if you can in any way, could you provide a visual? Also, if you have the time, could you give me a hand with my ap carry champ? His name is Professor Stanwick. Yes, the one from victor and Blitzcrank's lore.