League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2013141)

Grand Viper 04-11-2012 08:32 PM

Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Come one, come all! Join in the fun! See squirrels explode!

Edit: Vince Vipére

Da Rulez

1) Vince has a kitchen and dining room set. People are allowed to relax, eat, drink here.

2) Favors can be asked. Vince/Lily and Silver can decide whether to grant them or not.

3) Nothing is guaranteed with Vince. The experiment can fail horribly, no matter how simple a request is.

4) Have fun. Relax.

Storyline Rules
This is the Semi-Open RP

1) Usually pre-established who will be joining. To join in afterwards would take a few messages with me and see if it can fit in logically.

2) Sometimes you just gotta let the story flow. No need to rush it if it doesn't need to be rushed.

***I won't put my foot down on most things, but if I need to then I will do so. Please, do not make me do it***))
================================================== ==

***CURRENT STATUS: CLOSED!***

================================================== ===

Prologue

The door opens to the back alleys of Piltover. They are eerily empty. Silver and Sigmund step out. They are in the slums of Piltover. Three identical divergent paths lay before them. South West, West and North West. There are more paths behind them, but they are not sure if they should back track. They are currently in the middle of a maze.

Everything is much too quiet for one's liking. The slums are usually much busier. Numerous amounts of frightened eyes watch the two from the shadows and buildings.

Silverling 04-11-2012 08:40 PM

Silver looked around the alleyways, sniffing the air once to get an idea of her surroundings. She stretched her senses out as far as she could in attempts to pinpoint Vince's aura. Her antennae twitched once, the silence and lack of people was rather unnerving to her. Either way, she kept herself alert to her surroundings, ready to defend herself if necessary. She glanced back towards Sigmund, speaking out to him in a neutral tone.

"... This doesn't seem normal. Your thoughts?"

Bright Oblivion 04-11-2012 08:46 PM

Clutching his cane, Sigmund Ulfricsson glances around, noticing how empty the streets are. He momentarily tries to detect any trail left by Sport, his obedient tangible hologram who had entered Piltover before them. Unfortunately, Sport has been avoiding using any sort of magic and has just been trying to blend in in the strange city, so Sigmund doesn't find anything to speed their search.

Looking at Silver, he says, "No idea where Sport is. Reckon eventually he'll find us or we'll find him. As to the streets being deserted, it's definitely unusual. Even for slums."

Shinozaki Ayumi 04-11-2012 08:53 PM

Grey looks around the alleyways, always getting distracted once or now and then, or Spotting a fly.
"Now, Who are we looking for?"

Grand Viper 04-11-2012 08:54 PM

The sound of foot steps suddenly broke the silence. Someone or something was running towards them. He seemed to be yelling or something when he suddenly stopped, fell forward and lay still. The still body was promptly dragged into a back alley. His blood stained further up the North Western alleyway.

Silverling 04-11-2012 08:58 PM

((Greymane... you aint s'pose to be here.))

Silver stared at the body being dragged off. She tilted her head to one side at the scene and commented to Sigmund.

"I'd say that's a good place to start. Also, I'm having trouble picking up Vince's aura."

She quickly went in the direction the body was dragged, using her senses and night vision to her advantage. Once she reached the spot where the body had fallen, she knelt down, getting a bit of blood on her fingers, sniffed it, then licked it off to ensure she could follow the trail, then continued.

Bright Oblivion 04-11-2012 09:00 PM

Sigmund smirks toward the body, honestly nonplussed by the whole affair. He was back in the slums. It may be a different Realm, but slums are slums. You look out for those who matter to you, and you let everyone else fend for themselves. Nodding, he follows Silver, his childhood reflexes coming back and preparing him for anything to jump from a back alley.

Grand Viper 04-11-2012 09:06 PM

((Grey, I'm sorry to say but it is in the rules that a reason would be needed to join outside of boredom. Silver is here because she's Vince's assistant/friend while Sigmund may owe Vince a favor because of what he did for him.))

The blood trail abruptly ends around a corner. Once the pair turn the corner, they see skin stretched between the walls. Entrails are intricately woven, creating a fleshy, bloody tapestry. Not a trace of bone remains while some select organs are missing. Namely his lungs and heart.The blood trail seems to drag up to the rooftops.

The sound of a roof tile snapping is heard above them.

Silverling 04-11-2012 09:11 PM

Silver looked up at the scene, antennae twitching at the sight.

"... Ooohhh... Pretty..."

Her eyes shot to the location of the sound of the tile snapping. Smirking, she stretched her wings and looked as if she were about to bolt into the air.

"I'll just be a moment, you're welcome to follow me though."

She jumped and flew towards the general direction of the sound, avoiding to touch any of the human... Artwork. She had reached the roof in a matter of a few seconds, glancing around quickly as she did.

Grand Viper 04-11-2012 09:16 PM

A person was scampering away, they had a pair of skeletal arms and legs click across the roof. The muscle was just starting to build around the skeletal frame. Bloodied footprints were left behind with each step as the gangly being attempted to run.

The little bug that Lily spoke from muttered, "Yeah, that's totally Vince. He spends years murdering trained killers and he gets caught like this."

The bloodied footprints did not disappear nor flow down the sloped roofs. If anything, they seemed to twitch with life.