League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Fan Fiction (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   [Challenge] Take on these NOCTURNE Fanfiction plots! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1982437)

Deimus144 04-04-2012 10:36 PM

[Challenge] Take on these NOCTURNE Fanfiction plots!

'British ascent'
Hello this Deimus144, Battle-Master of the League. So I have noticed that Nocturne was neglected only for the reason that he is evil.
Well Shaco is evil.
Mundo is evil.
Mordekaiser is evil.
So what in blazes is wrong with Nocturne?
So this is my Challenge to you, Summoners. Be prepared.

Quote:

Freedom: Part 1
Nocturne is sick of being summoned over and over and over again. So he makes an unlikely alliance with Graves the outlaw, who is also kept there against his will(In this story he is). Will they succeed in escaping to freedom?
Quote:

Origin
Something has happened on the fields of justice. And through the smoke lay a man in Nocturnes place. He says he is Nocturne, yet he cannot remember how he became the Eternal Nightmare. So with Riven as a companion(Whether he likes it or not), he sets off to find his past, from the beginnings of a Noxian to something even more.(Nocturne X Riven)
So this is a tricky one. Noc must keep a bit of his personality(His coldness or something like that) while also blossoming a love for Riven. Funny chapters can be Included.
Must reach the following requirements:
Noc has to have john carters voice.
Noc's umbra blades have to be turned into dual swords, not daggers.
Nocturne must have a lust for battle as well as for blood, but over time gets control, only for him to lose control later on.
There must be some kind of disaster coming to Runeterra from the creature that made Nocturne int the living nightmare.

Quote:

Eclipse
On the night of a lunar eclipse, Nocturne is empowered and escapes the League. Now being hunted by champions of the League, can he find a way back to his world?
Well this also a tricky one, but less trickier than Origin.

Quote:

Freedom: Part 2
So Nocturne and Graves have escaped the League, and now Nocturne is killing people again. Yet, after Nocturne kills a little child, will Graves have it in him to betray Nocturne?
(Note: can be written before Part 1)
Does not need to be written by the same person who wrote part 1.
Also, Graves must wrestle the fact that what he will do to Noc will make him like twisted fate.
Quote:

Tournament of Legends
A tournament has started for the champions of the League to enter. The winning champion gets any one thing he or she wants. Nocturne is determined to win.
(Note: Nocturne does not have to face all the champions of the League. Only a few of them.)
So this one is the most less tricky, yet let us wait for the outcome.

Quote:

Truth and Justice
A young summoner(Female summoner) stumbles upon the files of the ones Nocturne killed and discovers a shocking truth.
Ok so that is all for now I do appreciate if some of you at least try one of these.
Thank you.

"There is a darkness in every light. And a light in every Darkness." Deimus144.

xwlr 04-05-2012 02:22 AM

In my story Nocturne escapes with Brand with the help of noxians. True, he's not the protagonist and the story is not about him, but he does play an important role in it. I wouldn't say he's neglected.

Besides the Noc x Anyone is complete bulls.hit. Who would sleep with the Eternal Nightmare? Besides Nocturne is not a human, and not part of the reproductory system, therefore he won't catch anyone's love more than a horse. Just scares them more. I mean Nocturne is not for love, if you give him loving dialogues he will either be untrue to his real self, or if the dialogues try to stay true to nocturne than the it will only be a false, forced, unsuccesful love, for Nocturne doesn't love as his real personality. If you change Nocturne to that degree, i.e. making him a human, that will rather be an OC than Nocturne.

Silver of Souls 04-05-2012 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xwlr (Hozzászólás 22792045)
In my story Nocturne escapes with Brand with the help of noxians. True, he's not the protagonist and the story is not about him, but he does play an important role in it. I wouldn't say he's neglected.

Besides the Noc x Anyone is complete bulls.hit. Who would sleep with the Eternal Nightmare? Besides Nocturne is not a human, and not part of the reproductory system, therefore he won't catch anyone's love more than a horse. Just scares them more. I mean Nocturne is not for love, if you give him loving dialogues he will either be untrue to his real self, or if the dialogues try to stay true to nocturne than the it will only be a false, forced, unsuccesful love, for Nocturne doesn't love as his real personality. If you change Nocturne to that degree, i.e. making him a human, that will rather be an OC than Nocturne.

Nocturne x Lux.

You're welcome, everyone, for the memories.

Grand Viper 04-05-2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver of Souls (Hozzászólás 22794300)
Nocturne x Lux.

Don't you mean nightmares?

Silver of Souls 04-05-2012 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grand Viper (Hozzászólás 22794513)
Don't you mean nightmares?

But of course.

xwlr 04-05-2012 07:11 AM

I think I might give Eclipse a try, just without the Leona thing.

Sezak 04-05-2012 07:52 PM

There aren't many fanfics with Shaco that I have seen not that many with Mordekaiser either should anyone have a fanfic featuring either of these characters I would be glad to read them. So the Origin is about x happens in field and somehow nocturne turns into a normal man with little to no memory? Seems do able also with freedom part 2 I feel like a much more sensible thing to do wit Nocturne killing senselessly graves will have to make the decision to betray nocturne and turn him back into the league and may have to wrestle with the fact that he would be doing the same to nocturne as twisted fate did to him.

xwlr 04-06-2012 04:40 AM

Okay, I wrote a story of questionable quality about Nocturne. It was based on Eclipse. If anyone feels like gambling here's the link:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1984511

Deimus144 04-11-2012 04:40 AM

'British ascent'
bump and good job xwlr.

M0J0E 04-11-2012 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver of Souls (Hozzászólás 22794300)
Nocturne x Lux.

Just in case people here still haven't read it, I'll just leave this right here...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7137378/1/Living_Nightmare

WARNING: Chapter 4 is NSFW