League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   "I can't support" (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1975595)

Mr Whoople 04-02-2012 04:41 PM

"I can't support"

Stop it. Stop it right now.
Sincerely, most of solo queue population.

Pyrozen 04-02-2012 06:20 PM

I'll be honest here guys.

I HATE SUPPORTING.

When it's not the jungler, the ad carry blames the support.

I prefer solo top

lolguy999 04-02-2012 06:25 PM

I have no problems supporting in a ranked game because you are like the game planner the guy who keeps eyes on enemy jungler, ward placements, spawn timings (oh very important) and pings team to best strategic part of the map to create maximum havoc.

I have said this before and i will say it again... i will personally NEVER EVER play support in ANY normal games anymore because scrubs and trolls piss me off to the point where i blame myself why am i not playing a carry. Also in ranked players listen to support orders... atleast based on my personal experience... draft they all are derpin somewhereelse

Boss America 04-02-2012 06:42 PM

Honestly anyone CAN support, i.e. always a free support champ, and it takes little more than jello for brains to ward and babysit bot lane. However, playing a fantastic support takes not only skill and knowledge, but the ability to make judgement calls which have a huge impact on the game. I will always give good supports the ultimate respect. But seriously, to most of solo que: if you support, GTFO my minions unless I ask you to push or aa once when under turret. I cannot count how many times I have lost a lane badly, with a support either taking cs, or even worse, messing up my last hitting, but not even getting the gold. Low cs = no items = Lose fights = Less items = We lose = You lose elo. long story short: Mess up my cs, go to elo hell baddie.

NGWolfgamer 04-02-2012 07:01 PM

I love playing support. i usually try to let the carry take the cs but when for some inexplicable reason they are not attacking then yes I will steal cs. no since letting the minions take it

Boss America 04-02-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NGWolfgamer (Hozzászólás 22712588)
I love playing support. i usually try to let the carry take the cs but when for some inexplicable reason they are not attacking then yes I will steal cs. no since letting the minions take it

taking cs to save from minions/tower is fine. as long as it does not hamper the carry

aphronyaa 04-02-2012 11:06 PM

Try saying that to low ELO people who only play, and fail, at AD carry's.

Kize 04-03-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WukongNyaa (Hozzászólás 22719078)
Try saying that to low ELO people who only play, and fail, at AD carry's.

1100ELO and Ive seen tons of skilled supports and **** good ad carries.

Revanence 04-03-2012 04:20 AM

I get the feeling that OP picks ranged AD and always expects someone to support.

7thcloud 04-03-2012 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revanence (Hozzászólás 22723717)
I get the feeling that OP picks ranged AD and always expects someone to support.

same