League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Manhunt Agressive Game Mode {NEW} (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1972928)

Bip 04-01-2012 06:05 PM

Manhunt Agressive Game Mode {NEW}

This is a game mode that is focused on marking one player, and making sure that guy dies repeatedly. This is a spinoff of Ultimate Bravery's, Marked for Death.

The mode will be agreed to be played beforehand and it is a team effort oriented mode. (I am beginning to think that people believe it is a solo effort sort of game)

Pick who you want to die. Who will be the easiest to kill? (too bad teemo isn't allowed) This dude must die at least five (5) times in the match. If you accidentally kill another player other than your mark, you gain no point. If you reach your points, the other team surrenders. ie: killing Ezreal, the repeated mark 5 times.

The cap for points can be changed depending on what you want.

Executions will count for no points for either side. (killed by creeps)

Killing the mark gives a point, killing someone else does not give a point. You cannot lose points.

Every two times the marked player is killed, the mark is removed. You can then re-mark someone new by killing them, the initial kill does not count as a point and only orients the mark. You can mark the same person again if you wish.

How will i know who our team's mark is?

First kill is your first mark, then every two the mark drops. You can then pick a new mark again.

Cant i just sit in my fountain and win if im the marked player?

No one may stay in the base for more than 20 seconds

Im a ninja, i can just hide for the entire match.

Everyone must use CV, so you will have a hard time bein' sneaky. Stealth champs like evelynn and twitch are not allowed, no need to ban them if in draft.. Global taunt teemo is also banned. No one likes you.

Banned Champions:
Twitch
Evelynn
Teemo

What if their nexus explodes? Who wins?

The inhibitor turret is the last turret that may be destroyed. The inhibitor may not be attacked in any way by a champion. If the minions kill the inhibitor by chance, that is legal.

If my Guardian angel brings me back to life, does that still count as a death?

No Guardian Angel. If you are brought back my zilean's ultimate, it does not count as a death. You must fully die.

The game mode should most likely be played in...:

Draft or All Random

I am Ultimatuim in game if you wish to contact me.
{Ultimatuim@gmail.com} for extended conversations or lack of time.

Colte 04-01-2012 08:47 PM

Are you that lucian on talesweaver?

Alexander Blade 04-01-2012 09:40 PM

I do this every time there's a Gangplank... except in my case (and that of my team), GP remains the primary focus throughout the entirety of the game regardless if he's a threat or not.

Why, you ask?

Cause it's downright funny.

That and most GP's have an arrogant mentality and tend to get cocky quick. You can tell by the "I can go where I please, risk death, and expect to live," play style that eventually becomes them.

We make them rage... it adds to the lulz.

Of course this can also be applied to Tryndamere but with Trynd it's more or less a necessity up until the point where no matter what he does he cant catch up. Then it becomes more for the laughs then necessity.

Bip 04-02-2012 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Blade (Hozzászólás 22681803)
I do this every time there's a Gangplank... except in my case (and that of my team), GP remains the primary focus throughout the entirety of the game regardless if he's a threat or not.

Why, you ask?

Cause it's downright funny.

That and most GP's have an arrogant mentality and tend to get cocky quick. You can tell by the "I can go where I please, risk death, and expect to live," play style that eventually becomes them.

We make them rage... it adds to the lulz.

Of course this can also be applied to Tryndamere but with Trynd it's more or less a necessity up until the point where no matter what he does he cant catch up. Then it becomes more for the laughs then necessity.

I see. The game mode is meant to be agreed upon that it is going to be played before-hand. I have been playing some matches with some close friends recently and would like to get more people to play.

Bip 04-03-2012 08:01 AM

Late bump to hold space.