League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Irelia (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1970197)

Ask Irie 04-01-2012 12:54 AM

Ask Irelia

Hello, everyone. I see that many of my fellow Ionians have decided to make these question and answer threads. As I am Ionia's Captain of the Guard, I too must represent Ionia. So, feel free to ask my blade and I anything, although it would be wise to deter from more personal questions.

I must give in order to receive, right? As my first gesture of friendliness towards most of you, I've revealed my nickname - Irie. Zelos used to call me that.

((Ask Irelia was taken even when i checked a month ago T_T))

Mordenn 04-01-2012 01:35 AM

Forgive me if this question seems rather... forward of me, but... are you technically undead? I understand records show you being killed during the initial Noxian invasion and somehow rising back up shortly after. How do you think the experience has altered you, mentally or otherwise?

And do feel free to ignore my line of questioning if it discomforts you. I'm merely curious, as this is a rather fantastical occurrence even within the realms of magic I've studied.

SS4312 04-01-2012 02:20 AM

I would like to Question whether or not you are truly a Bro*.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=bro+irelia

Also, How do you feel about your recent... Mishaps with riots balance committee?

shadooklaw 04-01-2012 02:31 AM

hello

SpidusCloud 04-01-2012 02:56 AM

Dear Irelia
As a Demacian aligned summoner i find it odd that we mesh so well im proud to say that you are my favorite dignitary and warrior

What do you think of our odd syncronosity?
(i have tons of irelia games where i carry so violently hard plus your my main <3)

Ask Talon 04-01-2012 04:13 AM

Irelia,

I have several questions, the first being a pseudo tradition that has sprung up.

1) What is your breakfast of champions?

and the second question I do believe would fall under a more personal note for yourself.

What is your opinion of Noxus, and have you ever been tempted to cut down a Noxian outside the Fields of Justice.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow

Ask Shyvana 04-01-2012 07:30 AM

Hello, Irelia. I was wondering when you would arrive. First, simply, how are things?

Geokhan 04-01-2012 07:50 AM

While Talon is asking for trouble (I know you will be fine, Talon),
I wish to know your opinion of the other city-states.

Geokhan, in awe of your dominance on top even after the nerfbat

Ask Irie 04-01-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mordenn (Hozzászólás 22648608)
Forgive me if this question seems rather... forward of me, but... are you technically undead? I understand records show you being killed during the initial Noxian invasion and somehow rising back up shortly after. How do you think the experience has altered you, mentally or otherwise?

And do feel free to ignore my line of questioning if it discomforts you. I'm merely curious, as this is a rather fantastical occurrence even within the realms of magic I've studied.

I'm not so sure myself. Technically, when Soraka did her final attempt to save me at the Placidium, She somehow fused part my soul into my sword, as now my blade and I are one. I also remember that day clearly. Right now, can you feel the movement of your 4 limbs? When I rose from the brink of death, I felt something else, kind of like another limb. It was like I had three arms. When I saw the blade floating beside me, it was became clear to me. My father has decided that my time has come. I don't consider myself as undead. I still feel pain and emotion. It all depends what you consider as "undead".

I am sure that I wasn't the girl I was back then. The blades, I've always though that Zelos would unlock it's power instead of me. I am stronger, and my desire to protect Ionia has never been higher.

I don't know if that answers your question, sorry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS4312 (Hozzászólás 22649213)
I would like to Question whether or not you are truly a Bro*.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=bro+irelia

Also, How do you feel about your recent... Mishaps with riots balance committee?

This is....um...nice? I do enjoy the paintings...but am I really the best choice for a "bro"?

Ah, that summoner Morello. I think he hates me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadooklaw (Hozzászólás 22649339)
hello

Hello summoner, how is your day?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpidusCloud (Hozzászólás 22649685)
Dear Irelia
As a Demacian aligned summoner i find it odd that we mesh so well im proud to say that you are my favorite dignitary and warrior

What do you think of our odd syncronosity?
(i have tons of irelia games where i carry so violently hard plus your my main <3)

SpidusCloud,

I respect everyone who can control me properly on the fields of justice. Thank you.

((O.O even after the nerfs?))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Talon (Hozzászólás 22650735)
Irelia,

I have several questions, the first being a pseudo tradition that has sprung up.

1) What is your breakfast of champions?

and the second question I do believe would fall under a more personal note for yourself.

What is your opinion of Noxus, and have you ever been tempted to cut down a Noxian outside the Fields of Justice.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow

Hello Talon,

My breakfast, it all depends on my mood, actually. But I've taken quite a liking to a simple bowl of cereal, with juice and fruits. If I have the time, I would make pancakes. I absolutely love maple syrup!

Ah, I do not think so. For one, the league does not allow for any violence outside the fields of justice. I do not think I ever lashed at a Noxian. I respect some, such as Riven, who had first hand experience about the war, and what both sides were experiencing. But what is the point of killing a person once if you can do it on the fields endlessly?

Ask Irie 04-01-2012 08:02 AM

Forgive me, as I must go. I have important matters to attend to. Talon and Shyvana, I'll respond soon enough. Sorry.