League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Teemo (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1968532)

Sir Koopaman 03-31-2012 03:50 PM

Ask Teemo

Hello people! I'm Teemo and due to the trend that I'm noticing among my fellow champions, I have decided to make a thread for people who want to ask me questions!

The Cryophoenix 03-31-2012 04:38 PM

Hello Teemo, pleased to see you outside of the Fields of Justice, and without... your mushrooms. I've always been meaning to ask you this. Over the course of the years we've known each other, you constantly quote the Scout's Code. What is this code?

~Anivia, the Cryophoenix

Arrakasta 03-31-2012 04:41 PM

What are your thoughts on KAtarina?

Ask Brolaf 03-31-2012 06:17 PM

Little Bro!

Why you shooting me with darts? It doesn't hurt, cuz I'm a bro, but why?

Do you want my Graggy Ice?

Brolaf

winner99 03-31-2012 06:19 PM

Hello there teemo!

Im glad to see that you've started one of these fourms as well. ive been wondering, what exactly are all of your duties? Also, what do you think when summoners start to focus you in battle? i think they refere to it as the gobal taunt....

, what types of toxins do you use in your darts and shrooms? do you rely only on those to kill or do you know magic? or prehaps use other wepons?
Last thing, say hi to trisanna for me. rumble too, if he dosent hate your guts.

WexAndywn 03-31-2012 06:25 PM

Dear Teemo,

Do your mushrooms cause hallucinations? Are they like drugs?

Summoner Wex

Sir Koopaman 04-01-2012 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Cryophoenix (Hozzászólás 22632523)
Hello Teemo, pleased to see you outside of the Fields of Justice, and without... your mushrooms. I've always been meaning to ask you this. Over the course of the years we've known each other, you constantly quote the Scout's Code. What is this code?

~Anivia, the Cryophoenix

The Scout’s Code is
1. Always help out a fellow scout.
2. Never run away from a battle.
3. Respect your superiors.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrakasta (Hozzászólás 22632589)
What are your thoughts on KAtarina?

I personally do not like her because she is very cruel, looking back at the Ionian campaign.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf (Hozzászólás 22635564)
Little Bro!

Why you shooting me with darts? It doesn't hurt, cuz I'm a bro, but why?

Do you want my Graggy Ice?

Brolaf

The reason why I shoot darts at you is that you keep trying to throw axes at me. And no, I do not want your Graggy Ice, but tell Jax and Shyvana congratulations on their soon-to-be marriage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by winner99 (Hozzászólás 22635600)
Hello there teemo!

Im glad to see that you've started one of these fourms as well. ive been wondering, what exactly are all of your duties? Also, what do you think when summoners start to focus you in battle? i think they refere to it as the gobal taunt....

, what types of toxins do you use in your darts and shrooms? do you rely only on those to kill or do you know magic? or prehaps use other wepons?
Last thing, say hi to trisanna for me. rumble too, if he dosent hate your guts.

My duties are to protect Bandle City from infiltrators like Veigar. The type of toxin that I use is the ajunta poison and no I do not know magic or use any other kind of weapon. Okay, I’ll say hi to Tristana, but I kind of think that Rumble hates my guts, you know, because I’m best friends with his crush, Tristana, and yes, Rumble I do know about that because you named your machine after her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WexAndywn (Hozzászólás 22635799)
Dear Teemo,

Do your mushrooms cause hallucinations? Are they like drugs?

Summoner Wex

No, they do not cause hallucinations, they just blow up like a nuclear bomb and slowly poison you.

fruitvoltage 04-02-2012 08:38 AM

Dear Teemo:
What is your opinion about Tristana?
Also what are your thoughts about Ahri?
Summoner FruitVoltage

shadooklaw 04-02-2012 08:41 AM

teemo!
how are you? what os your favourite food? what do you think of your 'global taunt'?
do you remmeber that macth the other day with you mid, an you were ganked constantly by everyone around the map?

Sir Koopaman 04-02-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruitvoltage (Hozzászólás 22692703)
Dear Teemo:
What is your opinion about Tristana?
Also what are your thoughts about Ahri?
Summoner FruitVoltage

Well, Ahri's pretty nice outside of battle, but in battle, I do not like her charm at all. Tristana, well, umm...she's very nice and most people consider me and her best friends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadooklaw (Hozzászólás 22692780)
teemo!
how are you? what os your favourite food? what do you think of your 'global taunt'?
do you remmeber that macth the other day with you mid, an you were ganked constantly by everyone around the map?

I'm doing great! My favorite food, well, I really like pizza and pasta, but I really can't decide between the two of them. It's cool because people always run into my mushrooms. And as for that match, well, I had a "friendly" talk with that Sir Koopaman guy. Truth be told, he was doing his "math homework" during that match. So don't tell this to him, but I don't believe him at all.