League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Whoever goes bot is ALWAYS LAST PLACE in Dominion.. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1966343)

ViceN53 03-30-2012 08:17 PM

Whoever goes bot is ALWAYS LAST PLACE in Dominion..

Is this a trend or what? 90% of my Dom games, the Bot person is always last place or close to last place.

One time I had to stay bot the whole game and grab the other teams tower (which I did), but I still ended up with 3/4 of the 4th place persons' score.

And then I finish the game and my teammates rage at me for "not doing anything".

How2fix?

Foxichu 03-30-2012 08:19 PM

Teammates are idiots, if you did your job well, then they have no reason to whine. Just ignore it. And people at bottom will naturally have lower score do to less kills, and less contesting the three towers at top as opposed to the two on bottom.

MMKH 03-30-2012 09:40 PM

Not necessarily. Recently I went Sivir bot and ended up carrying late game and came second.

Octovert 03-30-2012 10:18 PM

The score often isn't telling the whole story. Sadly, you've got some teammates that seem to think it does. Take the moral high ground, and just know that you were doing something that's thankless and important.

Iron Tyranno 03-30-2012 10:38 PM

Was going to say something about the scoring system but the gentleman above me already stated that... So.... WHO WANT'S KOOKIES?!

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH 03-30-2012 10:39 PM

in low level games, you will see 4 bot 1 top

and in those games ofc the bots come out with better score

urmamasllama 03-30-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH (Hozzászólás 22611430)
in low level games, you will see 4 bot 1 top

and in those games ofc the bots come out with better score

wait.

isnt that ARAB with a cheater?

ZenithZephyr 03-30-2012 11:30 PM

If you are really really bad you can get a high score by losing your bottom point and recapturing it over and over. Bot is pretty much just a seperate entity when it comes to score. Furthermore, score is just a loose indicator. Since defending points gives less score then recapturing them, it's a kind of gimp system.

JamesLeBoss 03-31-2012 12:05 AM

If I were bot, I wouldnt want to be the person with the most points. That usually means my top lane is losing badly, there is no way I can score more kills/assists and capture more points than 4 other people.

DisposableGod 03-31-2012 01:43 AM

Being bot is like playing jungle or support for those silly SR guys. You are never appreciated when you do well. And super hated when your having a rough time or doing badly. You are a bottom brick, needed but unloved. BUT WE BOT LANERS WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT! WE WILL NOT SURRENDER! AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO CARRY AND DODGE GANKS LIKE THE BOSSES WE ARE!!