League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   How to lee sin jungle (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1954461)

uberlando 03-26-2012 02:46 PM

How to lee sin jungle

I recently picked up Lee Sin because i've seen people wreck face with him and i was wondering how one would go about playing and building him.

I have more than 700 games under my belt so i know the basics but im just looking for a jungle route and a build that would go good with him.

wrzp 03-26-2012 03:04 PM

There are some great guides on the solomid website, you should check them out to get specifics on runes, masteries and items.

Generally, lee is a godlike ganking jungler who is very strong through the early and mid game but falls off towards the end.

The most common route would be wraiths-red and try to get some early ganks in. Starting wolves -> blue is also viable if you want a safer route, but lee's strength is his ganking ability; make use of it. You can also do wolves -> blue -> their red by getting a big leash and saving smite for their red (mundo style).

You want to build lee as a tanky dps, usually start boots, then wriggles, then boots 2. After that you can go into builds which revolve around warmogs-atmas or frozen mallet-atmas. You can also go tank if your team need it, picking up items like aegis and radiuns along with alot of hp.

One of the most important aspects of playing lee is hitting your Q, you should practice him in dominion or in unranked games in order to get a feel of the timing.

Good Luck!

DarkJuggalo 03-26-2012 04:05 PM

Lee sin chooses his own route.
Get wraithz, red, golem, gank bot top or mid. Continue on. Ls has a really strong lvl 2+ gank so take advantage. I usually wraith, red, mid, or bot, blue wolves top. Usually can pick up to 2-3 kills by 6 min mark

BigWenus 03-27-2012 06:22 PM

You can go for an early red lizard steal.- Wolves- Blue- There red
After that i wait for the enemy jungler so i can force him B or kill, depending on the 1 v 1 potential of the enemy jungler. If you steal his red, you'll be a level ahead and the poison from the red will help take the enemy jungler down.

IcePanda 03-28-2012 07:52 AM

I go Cloth-5 wraiths - Red - Blue - Gank. Try to hit your Q from the bushes when you gank, It's pretty difficult to gank with Lee sin if you miss your Q.
My runes - Amr Pen Quints and Marks, Armor Seals, MR Glyphs.
Masteries - 15,15,0
Build - Wriggles, Sheen, Giants belt, Frozen mallet, Warmogs, Atma's, Trinity Force.
Sometimes I get Trinity Force first instead of Warmogs.
The last couple of items are your choice, you could go for more dmg and maybe some life steal. You could go for a more tanky build. Sell your wriggles for your last item.

wrzp 03-28-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcePanda (Hozzászólás 22523251)
Masteries - 15,15,0
Build - Wriggles, Sheen, Giants belt, Frozen mallet, Warmogs, Atma's, Trinity Force.
Sometimes I get Trinity Force first instead of Warmogs.
The last couple of items are your choice, you could go for more dmg and maybe some life steal. You could go for a more tanky build. Sell your wriggles for your last item.

Just wanted to comment on this, I am not a super high elo player but I feel some of your suggestions are worth looking at.

-I dont really understand the point of going 15/15/0, 21/9/0 is much better.
-I find getting getting sheen that early is a bad idea, the mana/ap are useless for you and the sheen proc alone is not worth the cost this early. I recommend cutting the sheen and going for frozen mallet atmas after wriggles-mercs. After the fratmas, the trinity force is redundant (slow proc) and expensive. You already have some crit from atmas, getting a bloodthirster will give you a nice chunk of damage and some sustain during fights and the ability to heal quickly on neutral creeps if you get chunked.

but if that build works for you its fine, just wanted to make some suggestions.

IcePanda 03-30-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrzp (Hozzászólás 22526210)
just wanted to make some suggestions.

Thank you for the suggestions, you make some good points. I find the sheen proc good for initial early burst but you're right about the ability power and the mana being useless, and the health from getting a frozen mallet is pretty beast.

CLG FAN CLUB 03-30-2012 08:15 PM

I use 21/9/0 or 11/10/9

Wolves > blue > OPP golems then wait in their bush by red GANK jungler/steal their red > GANK top/ mid > wraiths > red > GANK bot

With attack damage runes/quints > armor seals > magic resist or attack speed glyphs

Haunchbones 03-30-2012 08:54 PM

boots, pot, ward, -> ward enemy red, hard leash your red -> wraiths gank day lanes or day red

just one more kill
just one more kill
ok this time really just one more kill