League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Why join draft if you are going to behave like this? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1950363)

Barso55 03-25-2012 01:26 AM

Why join draft if you are going to behave like this?

Why do people play draft if they are going to pop into the q and say 'mid', 'top', etc?

the whole point of draft is the ability to play a number of different champions and roles, and picking and counter-picking to suit.

Why on earth would you play it over blind if you are just going to jump in and demand a role?

I don't understand this..

Quick Rawr 03-25-2012 02:23 AM

There's no problem with stating what you're best at, or prefer, and filling it in from there.

Mid or feed is annoying though.

Lhuarc 03-26-2012 12:37 PM

I usually jump in saying top or ad carry just because that's what I'm best at. But if I'm last pick and I have to support, I'll do it.

I just can't jungle worth a ****.

Lerry the Lebster 03-26-2012 03:13 PM

It genuinely annoys me when last pick asks for mid or top or something. Honestly, if I'm last pick I just assume I'll be supporting. I just try to counter pick the other team's picks, and I have feeling like I have a good counter to mid, but I don't want to pick it because then that dude who asked for mid will be pissed.

What really grinds my gears when last pick "AP Sion mid or troll" or something like that. (That is a real quote.) It just makes me want to pick or ban Sion to spite them. Who does that? Plus, this person harassed me for getting ganked when I was warding as support, then also complained that I "never bought a single ward." -___-

From my experience, people who call a paticular spot and refuse to play anywhere else are ALWAYS terrible.

To me the whole point of draft pick is to counter pick. What fun is just playing the same thing every game?

Sam Is Whoa 03-26-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick Rawr (Hozzászólás 22421139)
There's no problem with stating what you're best at, or prefer, and filling it in from there.

Mid or feed is annoying though.

Agreed completely. I join and state what i can do and cant do if the players above me want to make me jungle which by far is my worst role thats on their head. I will try my best and play hard but will not be blamed for the loss because you couldnt be flexible.

I howver love to support and prefer it. I do agree though, that riot should do something about these mid or feed noobs. i dont know if que convos are recorded like in game, but riot should set a program that scans for key words/phrases like "____ or feed" or troll. i have seen too many times where somone becomes a 3rd grader because the first pick wants to ad carry or mid. get over it you signed the summoners code and you should, Nay you MUST, abide by it otherwise gtfo we dont need you in the league.

SacredWinds 03-26-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhuarc (Hozzászólás 22461924)
I usually jump in saying top or ad carry just because that's what I'm best at. But if I'm last pick and I have to support, I'll do it.

I just can't jungle worth a ****.

Same. ahahah

Tetryon 03-26-2012 04:41 PM

Coming in and stating your best roles is actually a good thing since it allows players to decide where they can best place the rest of the team. It's even better if you can trade early picks like jungle and support protecting your other lanes from being counter-picked.

I much prefer people stating what they're good and bad at than just having people pick whatever and be terrible feeders. Now if you pick that role and play it terribly then yes I will cuss you out on your mistakes.

DarkJuggalo 03-26-2012 04:53 PM

I usually hop in and say anything but support unless i have to, my strongest is top or jungle

Atomicpuma 03-26-2012 05:33 PM

Support or I feed!

Wait I actually never seen that...

Atomicpuma 03-26-2012 05:41 PM

Oh my favorite game is when Nobody. I mean NOBODY says anything when I ask, "What's everyone going? or what can you play?"

I love that game. Oh I love it when I have 3 AP mids when that happens.

Or when people actually answer. And the "Captain" is banning. Last pick calls top, someone also on near last pick also calls top. They discuss it out and choose to jungle and top. And the "captain" picks top, doesn't say a word.

Ya that game is also fun.