League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask the Prince (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1920878)

Ask Jarvan IV 03-15-2012 08:27 PM

Ask the Prince

Greetings, summoners. After seeing many of these Ask a Champion threads, including one by my long time friend and personal guard, Garen, I have deigned to create one of my own. Ask your questions, whatever they may be, though I can promise no definite answers where matters of Demacian military are concerned.

Greatest Jarvan song of all time.

Want to play? Add my main, MobiusEight.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65 03-15-2012 08:28 PM

Jarvan,

What exactly composes the lance you use in combat? I have never seen a weapon of its like before.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Kôg Maw 03-15-2012 08:30 PM

Jarv-man!

What kind of beasty monsters is Jarv-man's armor made of?

Is not Void creatures like Kog'maw, right?

...right?

AskUdyr 03-15-2012 08:34 PM

Can you do anything else except use your overcompensating weapon to slay creatures?

Kôg Maw 03-15-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskUdyr (Hozzászólás 22090216)
Can you do anything else except use your overcompensating weapon to slay creatures?

Is void creatures? Or just regular creatures? If is void creatures, is makes Kog'maw sadness.

Ask Jarvan IV 03-15-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Jax (Hozzászólás 22090047)
Jarvan,

What exactly composes the lance you use in combat? I have never seen a weapon of its like before.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Jax? I must say, I expected a breakfast of champions question.

I cannot explain all of the intricacies of my weapon, least of all to one who as fearsome with any weapon as the Grandmaster at Arms, but I can say that many of the beasts I encountered went into it's creation, and it is a peerless weapon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kôg Maw (Hozzászólás 22090116)
Jarv-man!

What kind of beasty monsters is Jarv-man's armor made of?

Is not Void creatures like Kog'maw, right?

...right?

Kog'Maw,

I have never ventured into the Void, though I have at times considered attempting collecting some bits of Cho'Gath....

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskUdyr (Hozzászólás 22090216)

Watch how you speak of my weapon, Udyr, lest you find it at your throat next time we meet on the fields of Justice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kôg Maw (Hozzászólás 22090285)
Is void creatures? Or just regular creatures? If is void creatures, is makes Kog'maw sadness.

Rest assured, Kog'Maw, none of your Void brethren comprise my lance.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65 03-15-2012 08:49 PM

Well, I am not one to disappoint.

Jarvan,

What is your breakfast of Champions?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Jax 03-15-2012 09:13 PM

Sire, is it really you? You seem to be much more different than you were back then before you went to the expedition. Is everything alright?

Nulllight 03-16-2012 04:23 AM

My liege, I am the editor of "Ask Cho'Gath". Due to me regrettable position, I am often tasked with delivering...packages. Since it had learned that you had wanted to "collect" a Piece of Cho'Gath, it ripped it's own heart out of it's chest, and drained the blood into a crystal of unknown make or origin. I am to give you this...horrible...piece of jewelry. I beg you my lord, do not wear it. Holding this foul blasphemous thing was enough to catch after images of a realm of terror and insanity. That and it talks. Well...babbles...incoherently...with pure hate. Please by all that is good and holy, destroy it.

Oh before I forget Cho'Gath says hi. And by hi I really mean foul curses and threats to you, your family, and everyone you hold dear.

Ask Shyvana 03-16-2012 07:24 AM

Prince Jarvan! It's an honor to see you here. How have you been?