League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   make draft on TT or just make tryndamere not an option on tt!!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1890257)

My Right Ear 03-05-2012 09:32 PM

make draft on TT or just make tryndamere not an option on tt!!!

i dont usually make tryndamere qq threads, but last game i played against tryn as vayne, i laned against him and got 2 kills on him to 0 pre-6, then as soon as he hit level 6, i stunned, he hit r, crit me 3 times or so, then obviously i was trying to run but he hits slow, gets the kill and walks off...

so just make draft, i cant stand going against tryndamere, it really grinds my gears

Boo 03-05-2012 10:07 PM

that is usually when you wanna kite him. get red. don't have red? get frozen mallet if you don't have anyone on your team that can protect you. anything to get him away from you.

Exidur 03-05-2012 10:31 PM

So much QQ about a champ that's so easy to counter.

Quick Rawr 03-05-2012 10:35 PM

He's not. Problem solved.

Teuf 03-05-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick Rawr (Hozzászólás 21745698)
He's not. Problem solved.

He's not what?

Quick Rawr 03-06-2012 12:33 AM

Too strong

My Right Ear 03-06-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo (Hozzászólás 21745048)
that is usually when you wanna kite him. get red. don't have red? get frozen mallet if you don't have anyone on your team that can protect you. anything to get him away from you.

this is at 6 mins, i'd denied him alot of farm, every time he would go to last hit i'd get 3 hits off to proc silver bolts, plus i had 2 kills on him, then at about 6 mins or so (not sure exactly) he hit level 6, i had level 7, i initiated on him, kited into the brush, stunned him into a wall, used my q away, finish his hp off, then his 5 second immunity kicked in... and i didnt have the speed to get away from his spin, he hits slow and i was screwed...

i dont want a nerf, his easy to take care of in sr, just deny him of farm and get plenty of ganks, but in tt, when his gotten his first kill, when he hits immunity he can kill 2 of you in a 3v1 if you blow the cc to get him low enough, since if you dont blow it then you will die, so theres really no counters early game to him until you get super fed (depending on his 2 teamates are on there last 5 brain cells)

a draft would be 100x better, but for now, just get rid of him in tt, just so anti fun imo

Killers297 03-06-2012 11:47 PM

I want draft mode so I can ban Sion & Shaco.

If you have trouble on Tryndy I wanna know how you fight Sion/GP/Fiora all of them out DPS tryndy on auto atk and have great skills.

Wanna know how to stop losing to melee champs?

EXHAUST always have 2 exhaust minimum on your team it is good to stop people from escaping and to shut down auto atk dps.

When facing tryndy I usually build ninja tabi and he cant do **** once I build my lantern + Tabi until he gets all his end game items where I have mine as well and I either went tanky items and he cant hurt me or I went uber DPS and he cant out DPS me.

Scopeeye 03-07-2012 09:30 PM

play malphite or lee sin every game, its a gaurantee'd win against tryndamere R>E>Q>W on both