League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Sheriff's Office (Ask Caitlyn) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1887119)

Ask Caitlyn 03-04-2012 06:32 PM

Sheriff's Office (Ask Caitlyn)

Greetings citizen of Runeterra. Sheriff of Piltover, Caitlyn here. If you have a crime to report or just wish to ask me questions of interest, please feel free to do so.

~Caitlyn, Sheriff of Piltover

Ask Talon 03-04-2012 06:35 PM

How many warrants do I have open in Piltover?

~Talon

StationaryObject 03-04-2012 06:35 PM

...Cait, I've always wondered.. whats with the straps on your thighs?

Jaykoboy 03-04-2012 06:38 PM

((OOC: Go to Fanfiction and search up SpicyJacktheBard and read his fanfiction concerning you if you aren't already aware of my question.))

Caitlyn,

How are the wedding preparations going? And would you mind if a once-accidental-convict-that-you-arrested offered his help to set up? I'm clean now, I swear.

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy

Ask Caitlyn 03-04-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Talon (Hozzászólás 21705345)
How many warrants do I have open in Piltover?

~Talon

Talon..

You have over seventy five different warrants in Piltover. Eighty eight in Demacia. Thirty two in Ionia and... what in the? One hundred and fifteen in Bandal City? What in the world have you been up to in recent months?

Be prepared next time you see me... I'll make sure to bring the handcuffs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeapingLion
...Cait, I've always wondered.. what’s with the straps on your thighs?

The straps upon my thighs? Nothing really, more decoration then any practical use. But I am able to holster parts of my rifle upon them if there is a narrow corridor to make the weapon shorter.

Ask Ezreal 03-04-2012 06:44 PM

How's piltover since I've been gone? Also where did you buy your hat?

Dargath 03-04-2012 06:47 PM

Dear Caitlyn,

How are you? I have a few questions I hope you don't mind asking. What is your opinion on Nautilus? Is he a nice guy? Does he have much to say? Will you help him track down those resposimble for his consition and bring them to justice? Who are your preferred friends to hang out with? Do you ever fancy a game of cards with Twisted Fate or shooting competitions with Graves. Perhaps you enjoy studying gem magic with Taric or Rune Magic with Ryze to make even more accurate weapons or ammunition? Do you ever talk to the nonhuman champions like Rammus or Alistar or Malphite? What do you think of the frozen north and the free people up there? I myself am a childhood friend of Olafs.

Lastly..I think youre the prettiest woman in the League. :)

Sincerely,
krissey

Ask Caitlyn 03-04-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal (Hozzászólás 21705732)
How's piltover since I've been gone? Also where did you buy your hat?

Piltover has been grand Ezreal. I have missed going to your exhibition open houses though. As for where I bought my hat? You know of Larter's Hatters on Pineview Road? It's a fabulous place to get custom made hats.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaykoboy
((OOC: Go to Fanfiction and search up SpicyJacktheBard and read his fanfiction concerning you if you aren't already aware of my question.))

Caitlyn,

How are the wedding preparations going? And would you mind if a once-accidental-convict-that-you-arrested offered his help to set up? I'm clean now, I swear.

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy

[[OOC]] Wow I didn’t know of this story :o I'll have to read it but I skimmed the last party relatively quickly. Hmm how to answer.]]

Slow is all I can say for now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krissey
Dear Caitlyn,

How are you? I have a few questions I hope you don't mind asking. What is your opinion on Nautilus? Is he a nice guy? Does he have much to say? Will you help him track down those resposimble for his consition and bring them to justice? Who are your preferred friends to hang out with? Do you ever fancy a game of cards with Twisted Fate or shooting competitions with Graves. Perhaps you enjoy studying gem magic with Taric or Rune Magic with Ryze to make even more accurate weapons or ammunition? Do you ever talk to the nonhuman champions like Rammus or Alistar or Malphite? What do you think of the frozen north and the free people up there? I myself am a childhood friend of Olafs.

Lastly..I think youre the prettiest woman in the League.

Sincerely,
krissey

Nautilus? I have yet to talk to him. He seems to be very quiet and withdrawn... though if he requests it of me, I would gladly help him hunt down those who left him to such a fate.

Preferred friends? Hmm that is quite a question. I would say I prefer to spend time with the Judicator as our sense of justice is similar.

Games of cards and chance with Twisted Fate usually end up bad... I remember the last time we had a strip poke ga- erm... I think I'll stop talking about that now. But as for Malcolm? Yes he and I do meet up bi weekly to go to the shooting range. It is always nice to see how others perform with firearms.

I have spoken with Alistar form time to time. It is my deepest wish to help him in his quest to restore the Minataur people who were so wrongfully hunted down.

The people from the frozen north, Freljord, are hearty and boisterous. But they are friendly and I enjoy their company when they travel into town. I have often had the pleasure to be the guide to the Frost Archer, Queen Ashe when she visits from time to time.

And I thank you very much Summoner. I think you may have just caused me to blush.

Ask Talon 03-04-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Caitlyn (Hozzászólás 21705556)
Talon..

You have over seventy five different warrants in Piltover. Eighty eight in Demacia. Thirty two in Ionia and... what in the? One hundred and fifteen in Bandal City? What in the world have you been up to in recent months?

I went drinking with Gragas one weekend. I still don't remember that month.

Never again...

~Talon

AskUdyr 03-04-2012 06:52 PM

He has HOW MANY in Ionia? Tool, did you have anything to do with any of the champions of Ionia? Be honest, we will know if you lie. Honesty will grant you a much lesser punishment, if any.