League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Zimn - The Speed Demon (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1882733)

Tamur 03-03-2012 10:01 AM

Zimn - The Wuju Demon

12 Attachment(s)
Zimn- The Wuju Demon

Attributes:
Fighter(primary, Assassin(secondary)

Attack: High
Defense:average
Spells: average
Difficulty:average

Appearance:
mostly basic human look but completely emaciated, Demonic features, blood red skin, razor sharp claws
that are bout 3 to 4 inches long, 2 glowing greenish yellow eyes, wearing only pants,

Personality:
borderline sociopathic, cunning, calculating

Lore: Among the many different styles of martial arts in Ionia, all have their secrets; techniques so destructive, they were hidden away from the eyes of the world. Even thy mystical school of Wuju was no exception. The inhuman being known as Zimn is the living example of this fact. Wielding a corrupted style of Wuju, he decimates his enemies through sheer speed and strength alone, making him an incredibly deadly opponent.

Zimn was not always the demonic being of destruction he is now. Before the Noxian invasion, Ionia enjoyed an unprecedented time of peace. The island flourished and its people thrived. In a small, remote village in the southern isle lived the devoted practitioners of the Wuju style, and ancient art that combined mind and spirit. Zimn was a skilled practitioner, yet he was always one step behind his comrade Yi. No matter how many times Zimn challenged him, the outcome would always leave Yi the victor. Zimn became frustrated with his lack of progress and confronted his master, imploring him to teach him other techniques so he could best his rival. His master refused and told him to have patience and that only through his own strength alone, could he achieve victory over Yi.

However, as time went on, Zimnís jealousy and anger only grew until he could bear it no more. He began researching other ways he could defeat Yi, learning of forbidden teachings that would lead his heart down a darker path. The desire to win soon turned into lust for power. The deeper Zimn delved, the darker his thoughts became. Eventually, he stumbled upon an ancient art that extended well past the recorded history of the Wuju. It was an ancient ritual designed to give untold power to the practitioner. Eagerly, Zimn set out to learn all he could of this power. After months of searching, he finally obtained the ancient rite. Before he could even begin the ritual, Noxus invaded the shores of Ionia. Zimn believed it was his chance to usurp the arrogant prodigy of Wuju and began the incantation. Zimn felt power beginning to course through his body the likes of which he had never felt before. Suddenly, it seemed as if something had gone horribly wrong. His body became wracked with an excruciating pain. As he doubled over in agony, he could only watch in horror as his skin turned crimson and his hands sharpened into claws. Dazed from the transformation, Zimn stumbled out into the open-right into the arms of a devastating biochemical attack. The poison tore at Zimnís mind, warping it beyond sanity. All that remained was a vision; a vision of the true Wuju style. Zimn set out for the League of Legends with the only purpose to spread the truth of the Wuju styleÖand eliminate those who would refuse it.

"What I do is not mindless murder. It is the purification that Wuju demands."

-Zimn.

Passive Mark of the Demon: Each time Zimn kills a champion he gains 2 stack up to 20 stacks. Each time Zimn is killed he loses 1/6 stacks.

2 stack +20% Movement Speed
4 stacks + 50% of Movement speed to health
6 stacks +30% Attack Speed
8 stacks +2% Health Regen per 5 seconds
10 stacks Zimn deals 2 points per .05 MS splash damage to surrounding enemies
12 stacks +20% Movement Speed
14 stacks +5% Attack Speed per 10% Movement Speed
16 stacks +100% Movement Speed to Health
18 stacks +15% Health Regen per 5 seconds
20 stacks Aura (800) nearby allied champions gains half these bonuses.

Q - Razor Wire: (skill shot) - Zimn dashes forward in a straight line hitting all enemy units for 100/140/180/220/260 (+0.04 AD) +(0.05 MS) points of physical damage. Each enemy unit hit is slowed for 2% per every 0.25 points of Zimn's MS for 2 seconds.

Target line
Cost 80
Range 650
CD 20/17/14/11/10 sec.

W - Elusive Target : (Passive) Zimn gains 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% per .08 of his Movement Speed to damage resist from all types (Active) Zimn begins to vibrate doubling Elusive targets passive and allowing him to pass though walls and becomes untargetable for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds.

Cost: 65/65/70/90/95
CD: 35/32/28/23/20 sec.

notes: when active Zimn's eyes glow green, Zimn can attack and use skills while Elusive Target is active

E - Accelerated Strike: -(Active) Zimn reaches his claws out as dashes to attack a single target unit which deals 100/125/150/180/200 +1 per 50 points of Attack Damage +(.05MS) points of physical damage .

Target single
Cost 65
CD 20 sec.
Range 500

R - Shredder: (Active) Zimn begins to spin out of control for 3 seconds creating a vortex of death dragging all nearby enemy units to him. Any enemy dragged into to him dealing 500/600/700 +.5 AD per second, then they violently thrown out the other side from which they were dragged If the enemy is thrown into a wall are damage for 150/300/450 +1.0 MS points of physical damage stunned for 1 second, enemies that are hit by thrown units are damaged for 100/150/200 +0.4 MS physical damage.

Cost 100
Range: Casting:Stationary Damage Zone: 420, Toss Zone: 800
CD 45 sec.

Note: Zimn can't move while spinning and pivots like a top within the damage zone. think of a paper shredder

animation: spins like Taz from loony toons

Starting Stats

HP 500 (+50/lvl)
Source: Energy 200
AD 40 (+3.3/lvl)
AP 0
AS .679 (+2.3%/lvl)
Movement 350 (+25/at lvls 1/6/11/16)
Armor 15 (+3/lvl)
MR 30
Health Regen 8 (+.5/lvl)
Energy Regen per 5 seconds 50

Skins:

Crimson Elite Zimn

Corporate Zimn (wears a white shirt with a blood tie,black slacks)

Alien Zimn (Zimn looking like one of the creatures from the Alien movies)

Items:

Classic:
Starting: Boots of Speed, Health Potion 2
Offensive: Phantom Dancer, Sword of the Occult, The Bloodthirstier
Defensive: Mercury Treads Warmog's armor
Consumables: Health Potion, Ruby Sightstone

Dominion:
Starting: Prospector's Blade, Boots of Speed
Offensive: Phantom Dancer, Sword of the Occult, Sanguine Blade
Defensive: Mercury Treads, Spirit Visage
Consumables: Health Potion,

Dance:
the Foxtrot

Sounds:
Sounds kind of like the dying emperor from the Dark Crystal only sightly faster

Classic

Champion Select:
"You can't match my speed!"

Move
"Talking to me?"
"Already there."
"I know a short cut"
"Aah I liked standing"
"And if I don't?"

Attack
"I'm going to walk circles around you!"
"Come at me bro!"
"Can't touch this!"
"Who's next?"
"Too Slow"

Taunt
"You just got walked on, son!"

Joke
When life gives you lemons, squeeze them on people with paper cuts!
Sings "With a rip rip here and rip rip there" (to the tune of Old McDonald)

On death
Nnnnnooooooo!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vxXndDVFUf

Animations:

Movement animation
something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPsxT8IiNVY (no this is not Zimn)

Death animation
Trips barrel rolls on to his back

Recall Animation
Drops down to a runners starting position

Idle Animations
pretends to sleep standing up
practicing claw swings (4 swings)

Taunt Animation
Wipes feet on the ground as he says

Icons from here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons.php?status=g

Tamur 04-09-2012 10:06 AM

Special Thanks to

Wulffie - sketch
Sir Shadow Isles - lore
iZianni - Quotes

Tamur 06-29-2012 09:06 AM

did some minor fixes

LeBIink 06-29-2012 09:15 AM

1 problem, when u said speed, u mean movement or attack speed, or both? btw, you can actually count movement speed, but u can't really count attack speed.

innate: I don't get what speed.
Q: Np, just standard skill shot, little bit boring.
W: That is so cool, but I don't think riot will allow that XD
E: It's temporary right? and if movement speed is generated by 800, that's crazy.
R: When u said spin out of control, u mean in 1 spot? or like Garen who spins towards a direction? Also, you might wanna add if the enemy is spin to a wall, they will be stun for like 0.75 seconds or 1 second, cuz it just sounds too much like Garen or Darius.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2298406
it will also be great if you can review my champ:D

Tamur 06-29-2012 10:19 AM

innate movement speed
E is like meditate only Zimn can move and fixed R

Tamur 09-03-2012 08:52 AM

added grievous wounds to Q

theycallmePWNBOT 09-03-2012 09:32 AM

the e heals way too much

TheRealShenShady 09-03-2012 01:03 PM

I approve :3

Trilmor 09-03-2012 01:18 PM

Hes ok but i think the E heals to much, i like the other attacks, but on his ult what do u mean by 100/300/500, is that the damage? The lore could do with some work, and we dont know what his other skins look like, other than that hes a pretty good champ.

Return the review?http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=thrash

Tamur 09-04-2012 04:03 PM

k lower healing on E, raise damage on R, any help on lore would be appreciated and since champ are only getting one skin
I deleted one