League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Jax is High Councilor Reginald Ashram and other theories (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1876036)

LastTestament 03-01-2012 06:02 AM

Jax is High Councilor Reginald Ashram and other theories

warning this thread contains a high amount of speculation

High Councilor Reginald Ashram the former head of the league went missing shortly after jax joined the league...thus Jax is High Councilor Reginald Ashram. This explains why jax is so dangerous he knows all the tricks of the league as he created it.
We all know Jarvan is actually Leblanc but where is the real jarvan, I've heard theories that he is dead, only leblanc half the time and other theories, here's a off the wall one.
Jarvan went to Icatia and became The Prophet of the Void.

Xin Zhao was quoted as saying: "His eyes never seemed to look at you, only through you to something he could not look away from."

He gathered a squad and went to hunt the most dangerous beasts...Void creatures are pretty dangerous.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65 03-01-2012 07:10 AM

I'm sorry, what?

LastTestament 03-01-2012 09:41 AM

Before joining the League, Jax was an unremarkable soldier-for-hire. For reasons known only to the former leader of the League, High Councilor Reginald Ashram, Jax was put on the top of the list of candidates to receive a League Judgment - the interview process that either accepts or rejects a prospective champion. His Judgment was the quickest in League history, where the Doors of Acceptance glowed and slowly swung open as soon as it began. Jax faced no recorded Observation or Reflection during his Judgment.
logical conclusion
Reginald Ashram took Jax's clothing and became jax, living his dream to compete in the system he made himself

ThorRush 03-01-2012 10:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
(Get out of here, Jax, this thread is totally not discussing your secret identity /jk)

There are other theories that he's Icathian (by Majestic Raven), or Ionian (by a wrenchman!). The Jax threads are countless

I'm inclined to believe that he's Ashram though. Jax wears purple robes and does/did magic damage. What other group of magic users wears purple, face-concealing robes (not PCM)? Also, Jax's logo wouldn't be a bad representation of the League. It's a number of city-states, represented by dots, contained within the League, represented by a bigger circle. Afterall, it would be within the League's interest to have powerful champions secretly fighting in its favor.

As for Jarvan - He disappeared in Kalamanda, north of Mogron Pass. Several issues later, there was a top secret Zaunite shipment to Noxus, and then there was a massive fight in Noxus's merchant district. If the interpretations of the Kalamandan note are to be believed, "quarter" refers to Jarvan IV, and "quarter to clutter" could mean he was in the fight in Noxus. After that ... he was either recaptured, or he actually escaped. His reappearance in the last issue could actually be him.

If he were fighting the Void, though, he'd want Kassadin on his side. There's no indication of that happening ...

MajesticRaven 03-01-2012 11:16 AM

Just looking at his Anatomy (He has those insane toes, look at Kog'Maw's art and feet. Adjusting to an extended heel would be hard, so just cut it off). Same with the hands...fingers mixed between human and void DNA.

Jax is clearly an experiment created by Reginald Ashram at some point in the past to create a super soldier (probably during the Rune Wars) by fusing the DNA of a powerful warrior, and the DNA of a void creature.

What culture most represents a type of 'Atlantis' (A lost city who's soldiers and technology were ahead by centuries) : Icathia. It also seems to be the location of a Void source of power. What better location to find your perfect test subject?

Judgement would involve a summoner getting into the mind of Jax, probably revealing Ashram's experiments, which is why the process was skipped, since it was probably an illegal experiment.

That's just my opinion though :P

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65 03-01-2012 11:17 AM

I'm just a normal guy! Why is this so hard for everyone to understand?

Astraltar 03-01-2012 11:30 AM

((I have a question... I am a newb, and haven't read all of the JoJs, although I have read both Jax's and Jarvan's lore. So... which Jarvan is actually LeBlanc? The third or the fourth? And also, when was this capturing in Kalamanda? I don't think it was the one where Garen rescued him and killed Urgot. One more thing: If this was in a Journal of Justice, which issue?))
Also, Jax, they're indulging in wild and harmful speculation about whether or not you are secretly evil. I suggest you teach them a lesson.

Virgil 03-01-2012 11:35 AM

I'm sorry sir, but Jarvan does not have the boobies to be LeBlanc.

MajesticRaven 03-01-2012 12:16 PM

Jarvan III is the current King. Jarvan IV was kidnapped and replaced during the Kalamanda Incident (There's a JOJ where the headline picture is Swain and Jarvan dueling, and if you zoom in on the chest plate Swain is wearing, LeBlanc's face reflects, where as Jarvan's should be reflecting, indicating it's a false)

MobiusEight 03-01-2012 03:33 PM

That doesn't necessarily mean LeBlanc is still Jarvan. That could have been a one time deal to set up the war between Demacia and Noxus. LeBlanc may simply have even been 'observing' through Swain's breastplate.

That, or Swain got LeBlanc's face painted on his breastplate because he has a crush on her.

Ahem. Anyway, I really don't think LeBlanc is Jarvan based simply off his abilities. For his shield he calls on his Demacian ancestors to shield him, and something in me doubts LeBlanc has the phsyical strength necessary to terraform the land into an arena.

All that combined with the fact that during matches, summoners link minds with their champions. The first person to summon Jarvan would know that it wasn't him.