League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   My Fiora Build (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1875727)

KobuZero 03-01-2012 01:18 AM

My Fiora Build

Hey guys, since no one has posted many builds yet I thought I'd throw mine in thats been working failrly well.

Start with Doran's Blade
Grab some health potions and boots at the 5 minute mark.
Tiamat - Some people may not agree with this one. But its great to keep her mana up at all times plus it works great with her passive. Also with her burst of speed its great for clearing a minion wave for lots of extra gold.
Merc Treads - Magic Resist, obviously
Frozen Mallet - For the extra health.
Bloothirster - Lifesteal and extra damage.
Black Cleaver - Attack Speed.
Last Whisper - I threw it in there for some extra armor pen seeing as the team I was against had a volibear with tons of armor. Switch this item out for something perhaps more protecting if necessary.

For runes, I have her a little scattered because I've dumped all my IP into Riven's runes, and my AP champs right now.

Greater Mark of Alacrity
Greater Seal of Resiliance
Greater Glyph of Warding
Greater Quint of Strength

Masteries
21 - 9 - 0 Putting AD first, and some defenses for that extra oomf.

Scores for this build -

16/10/8
9/11/8
14/6/26

Yes I know the number of deaths isnt impressive, but the kill count more than made up for them in my opinion.

volaju 03-01-2012 02:51 AM

last whisper is more core for fiora than cleaver will ever be, just saying.

Graphika 03-01-2012 04:47 AM

Thanks for posting

Shrewms 03-01-2012 05:18 AM

In one of my games I actually went:

Wriggle's Lantern
Mercury Treads
Trinity Force
(Rushed Sheen After Tier 1 Boots)
Black Cleaver
Warmog's
Atma's Impaler

Then replace Wriggle's with Bloodthirster for end game.

It's a bit slow, but after Black Cleaver you start to notice the damage.

People go FM for the Slow/HP, but Phage is just as good and if you want HP the Warmogs+Atma's with full BT stacks puts you over 400+ AD.

Runes I use:

3 Deso Quints
9 Str Marks
9 Resil Seals
9 Warding Glyphs

And the standard 21/9/0 Jungle build

DMPuffy 03-01-2012 05:19 AM

People seem to be building her exactly like Tryndamere. It seems to be working incredibly well.

Emeraldw 03-01-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonards (Hozzászólás 21579013)
People seem to be building her exactly like Tryndamere. It seems to be working incredibly well.

I don't see it. Basically your just an ult at that point. Tryn can build like that due to his ultimate. Fiora doesn't have it.

acosn 03-01-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volaju (Hozzászólás 21577097)

False. Between Last Whisperer and Black Cleaver the item you buy depends on what other items you buy along with runes- Black Cleaver is a **** useful item if you're running a heavy handed armor pen rune set, and / or buy Youmuu's.

Because Black Cleaver doesn't have a range where it's just a ****ty item because no one is buying armor, it ends up being useful. It's fairly infrequent that you see an entire team rolling armor items anyways.

Resilga 03-01-2012 02:22 PM

I like black cleaver on her because it turns her ult into a teamwide debuff. Additional Dmg and Aspd is never bad either.

I'd consider ie or bt before that though.

Perusal 03-01-2012 03:22 PM

My build is Mercury treads, Bloodthirster, Frozen Mallet, Phantom Dancer, infinity edge, and finish things up with an atmas impaler

theinexplicable 03-01-2012 04:08 PM

The effect of madred's bloodrazor applies to Fiora's ult... why has no one considered this?

Folly Inc 03-01-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volaju (Hozzászólás 21577097)

Lol no.

AngeluzMG 03-01-2012 04:24 PM

thanks Shrewms

Boom Swagz 03-01-2012 05:23 PM

Tamatx4+LW+Boots.

TopTrynektonOnly 03-01-2012 06:07 PM

I love Armor pen more then anything so

i start with Last Whisper
Cooldown Boots,
Brutalizer,
Black Cleaver,
Warmogs,
Trinity Force,
Finish Brutalizer to Youmuus. Might do it earlier if i'm behind.

Marks - Armor pen runes
Seals - Health Runes
Glyphs - Health Runes
Quints - Armor Pen Runes

build is 21/0/9 all ad plus Life Steal, then mana plus mana regen, recall, and 20% to buffs.