League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Talon (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1874252)

Ask Talon 02-29-2012 05:29 PM

Ask Talon

Katarina has recently informed me of two things. One, I need to start talking more, and two, she knows where I sleep.

In the interest of not having to fend off Katarina every time I attempt to close my eyes I have decided to join the other champions in these "discussions".

Ask the Blade's Shadow whatever you wish, I will answer.

Pyrozen 02-29-2012 06:51 PM

Stupid question, but I'll ask it anyways.

What are your feelings toward League Champion Katarina?

Summoner Teneron Pyrozen

Ask Talon 02-29-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyrozen (Hozzászólás 21563881)
Stupid question, but I'll ask it anyways.

What are your feelings toward League Champion Katarina?

Summoner Teneron Pyrozen

Summoner Pyrozen,

My feelings towards Katarina are nothing but platonic. She is a skilled assassin and I am honored to fight by her side on the Fields of Justice.

~Talon

AskUdyr 02-29-2012 07:23 PM

We read something disturbing, you asked another about a woman. We thought you cared not for the more carnal aspects, are you ill?

Pyrozen 02-29-2012 07:23 PM

Do you think she could ever best you? Perhaps suceed you?

Summoner Teneron Pyrozen

Ask Ezreal 02-29-2012 07:34 PM

Talon, What is your breakfast of champions? heh, beat you Jax and Jayko.

Ask Talon 02-29-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyrozen (Hozzászólás 21565110)
Do you think she could ever best you? Perhaps succeed you?

Summoner Teneron Pyrozen

Perhaps. As for her to succeed me, her station is above my own. She is the Generals flesh and blood, I am his tool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskUdyr (Hozzászólás 21565100)
We read something disturbing, you asked another about a woman. We thought you cared not for the more carnal aspects, are you ill?

Ill? Perhaps. But this woman is in possession of three things. A sharp will, a sharp mind and a sharp blade. She is a worthy challenge, or in your case, a worthy prey.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal (Hozzászólás 21565504)
Talon, What is your breakfast of champions? heh, beat you Jax and Jayko.

Cookies I steal from Riven in the dead of night. I must keep my skills sharp.

AskUdyr 02-29-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Talon (Hozzászólás 21567426)
Ill? Perhaps. But this woman is in possession of three things. A sharp will, a sharp mind and a sharp blade. She is a worthy challenge, or in your case, a worthy prey.

A sharp will? A sharp blade? Strange choice of words, the only woman we could imagine that could be suited with such word choices would be... would...you should pray to every Heavenly body and god that exist, for if it is whom we think it is, there will be no corner in this world for you to hide in.

Ask Talon 02-29-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskUdyr (Hozzászólás 21567879)
A sharp will? A sharp blade? Strange choice of words, the only woman we could imagine that could be suited with such words would be... would...you should pray to every Heavenly body and god that exist, for if it is whom we think it is, there will be no corner in this world for you to hide in.

Who do you think I'm talking about?...

AskUdyr 02-29-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Talon (Hozzászólás 21567911)
Who do you think I'm talking about?...

Hrmph, the only one who would have "Will" as a characterization of course. Tell Du Coteau that you would like your epitaph to read, "How did the boot fit there?" We are coming.