League of Legends Community
12345 ... 10

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Free Week needs new rules (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1866845)

Nahele 02-27-2012 06:25 PM

Free Week needs new rules

Ok i dont know about all of you but i am tired of seeing 450 IP champs in there.. Also seeing some champs in there over and over and over like cait.

I think we need to BAN all 450 IP champs from being in it.. And add a new rule that a champ can not appear more than 2 or 3 times without EVERY and i mean EVERY champ appearing at least once...

Or something..Anything so we stop seeing some of the same champs in there every other week just about... Ash and Cait are in it WAY to often... Please try giving other champs more love... Like i cant remember the last time i say Galio in the line up.. Is he played allot no... But that dosent mean he shouldnt be in it...

Cause while my opinion on what should be done differs i know allot share the same opinion in the fact some champs appear WAY to much while others get almost no love other than once a year so it seems.

Axhliay 02-27-2012 06:32 PM

Get rid of teh 450IP champs, and make it so that all of the champions get a once through before they can reappear in the rotation.

MateenOwesMoney 02-27-2012 06:34 PM

Caitlyn is like Riot's poster champ for "BUY RP". She has a bunch of skins, fairly easy to pick up and play and a top tier pick in the current meta. Plus she haz teh b00bs so fat foreveralones will shell out real monies for her smexy skins

Seenan 02-27-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axhliay (Hozzászólás 21477353)
Get rid of the 450IP champs, and make it so that all of the champions get a once through before they can reappear in the rotation.

This will actually make once every 2 years of Twitch-rotations (or whoever) irrelevant. I like it (not that I don't have Twitch though).

@ Mateen...Akali's Nurse skin.

Nahele 02-27-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MateenOwesMoney (Hozzászólás 21477405)
Caitlyn is like Riot's poster champ for "BUY RP". She has a bunch of skins, fairly easy to pick up and play and a top tier pick in the current meta. Plus she haz teh b00bs so fat foreveralones will shell out real monies for her smexy skins

can say that again

Axhliay 02-27-2012 06:39 PM

but Cait has teh fuzzy cuffs.... You cant argue with teh fuzzy cuffs D:

MateenOwesMoney 02-27-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seenan (Hozzászólás 21477518)
This will actually make once every 2 years of Twitch-rotations (or whoever) irrelevant. I like it (not that I don't have Twitch though).

@ Mateen...Akali's Nurse skin.

Akali doesn't quite fit the bill because she only cost 3k IP. Easier to grind IP for. Plus, the curve for her is steeper (at least in my opinion) so she's not quite as new-player friendly

lolguy999 02-27-2012 06:48 PM

lol true dat... dont need any more troll yi players in here =(

thumbs up to OP and 2 first posts... so true

Axhliay 02-27-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MateenOwesMoney (Hozzászólás 21477905)
Akali doesn't quite fit the bill because she only cost 3k IP. Easier to grind IP for. Plus, the curve for her is steeper (at least in my opinion) so she's not quite as new-player friendly

I dont think that having new player champions avaliable every week is actaully addressing what people want from teh rotation. I personaly think that it is better that people are able to try every champion rather than the same one every week or so.

If I can find a champion that suits my playstyle in teh free week cycle, more than likely, ill end up buying it.

Seenan 02-27-2012 07:07 PM

Tbh, I had a plan a while ago. Buying every 3150 and less hero, then letting the rotation choose between 4800-6300 heroes. I was wondering if that actually worked.