League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   AskUdyr (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1862518)

AskUdyr 02-26-2012 09:50 AM

AskUdyr

Apparently this new trend of Champions has become popular with you summoners, and we do not appreciate it.

With that being said, we were...asked to answer whatever inane questions you may have to offer, so ask away. The mighty Udyr awaits!

AskUdyr 02-26-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Trinity (Hozzászólás 21424315)
How does the thing on your head turn to different animals when you change stances?

If by thing you mean pelt, then that is simple enough: It does not.

There are several aspects that inhabit us, yet to detect the change in auras would take an experienced warrior or someone perceptive enough. In order to help other inferior Champions, viewers and many summoners, magic is put into play.

As you are well aware, when a summoner summons us they become soul linked with us and therefore knows when we change our auras, thereby are able to display it for all to see through our pelt. This way everyone knows what, as you summoners call it, 'stance' we are currently in. This escapes many summoners because it is a simple procedure these days and no one cares to look into it.

It is, in truth, only a bear pelt at all times: You summoners can change one's perception too easily for our tastes.

Pyrozen 02-26-2012 10:11 AM

Udyr,

That's really fake animal fur or you were only joking?

AskUdyr 02-26-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyrozen (Hozzászólás 21424822)
Udyr,

That's really fake animal fur or you were only joking?

As far as you, your neighbor and PETA are concerned, it is fake.

Whether or not it truly is, well... that is our secret and a clause on our restraining order against PETA after the incident.

Pyrozen 02-26-2012 10:23 AM

Ever thought of learning the badger stance?

I heard it is a good global taunt stance if you aren't facing Teemo.

AskUdyr 02-26-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyrozen (Hozzászólás 21425150)
Ever thought of learning the badger stance?

I heard it is a good global taunt stance if you aren't facing Teemo.

No.

...After some careful prodding by these so called editors, we are forced to give you a longer answer. You assume that if there is an animal and you throw the word "stance" in front of it, we are able to become attuned to their spiritual nature.

We do not learn "stances", they are animal spirits who bless us with their spirit and become housed within us. You summoners call them stances when they are more than foot work and arm positions because it is simple. There is no badger spirit, and even if it were to exist we would not care for it.

With your logic, we should have the cockroach stance, the sloth stance, the possum stance, the blind mole rat stance, the relatively large rodent stance and so forth.

There are very few, very select, very honorable animal spirits that make up the Ionian zodiac that bless us with their might.

Pyrozen 02-26-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskUdyr (Hozzászólás 21425382)
There are very few, very select, very honorable animal spirits that make up the Ionian zodiac that bless us with their might.

This response killed me a little inside. Since I thought every animal had an honorable spirit.

I guess I can't blame Ionians, Badgers doesn't seem to have the required balance to be classified as honorable animals.

SpicyJackTheBard 02-26-2012 10:41 AM

Udyr,

Are there any stances that you are capable of using off the Fields of Justice that they do not allow you to use normally?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Pyrozen 02-26-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard (Hozzászólás 21425641)
Udyr,

Are there any stances that you are capable of using off the Fields of Justice that they do not allow you to use normally?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

As Udyr said he doesn't learn stances, he learns animal spirits who bless him with their spirit and become housed within his spirit.

But this called my attention... Is there a Dragon ''stance''?

I don't know if you classify dragons as animals or dragonkin.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65 02-26-2012 10:51 AM

Udyr,

What is your Breakfast of Champions?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms