League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 26

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What champs get Pentakills? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1860985)

Teemo NA 02-25-2012 08:18 PM

What champs get Pentakills?

So I got my first pentakill after many many games. yaaaaay (Crickets Churping) But it made me think, what champions is it easiest to get pentakills with? Mine was with Akali, and I have to admit, was slightly easy. Was just your typical 5v5 fight in middle, and I got a triple kill, and then finished the other two off by catching up with them while they were running with my ult. What are some champs that you find it easier to get Pentas with than others? Karthus with massive AoE and his ult? Tryn with his massive crits? Eve? (haha jk jk) Throw some people out there, I wanna see what the community thinks!!!

Note: I am not saying it is easy to get Pentas in any way, shape, or form, but I'm just wanting to know who it comes easier by. Thanks :D

Onimus Terlain 02-25-2012 08:19 PM

Champs played by people who are in the right place at the right time against a team that is not working like a team should.

But champs most prone to get pentas?

I would say Irelia is a great pentakiller because she gets her dash back if she kills the person with it, meaning if timed correctly it can be used to catch up to just about anyone.

Also, Cassiopeia is another one. If she lands her poison on you, she not only gets an MS buff, but she also gets infinite E's on you. Her ult also makes for a great catching/initiating skill.

Katarina is surprisingly good at picking up multikills. If she isn't focused, her ult wrecks people very quickly. Then again, it's incredibly easy to shut down all her damage.

Master Yi is a great pentakiller because if he comes in after a team has already found their target (Like the AP carry) he can just ult in, get a quick kill, get his ult back, get another kill. And basically he can just clean up a team fight and you can't get away from him with just slows.

And finally, Olaf is a great pentakiller because he has 6 seconds of "You can't stop me even if you wanted to"

Giltia Zero 02-25-2012 08:21 PM

Any champion can get Pentakills.

It's significantly more difficult for champions who lack damage.

So damage dealers are the most likely.

AngusSama 02-25-2012 08:23 PM

My only official pentas were with Xin ( I was soooo fed) and Graves.

Teemo NA 02-25-2012 08:24 PM

Graves I could see being an easier Ranged AD because his ult can be used to catch anyone trying to run off.

Irelia Bot 02-25-2012 08:24 PM

four out of five times I see a pentakill it seems to be from a Yi.

Jamaree 02-25-2012 08:25 PM

Uhhh...The EASIEST would probably have to be...Master Yi, Katarina, or Karthus. Kat and Yi because their skills reset on their kills. Karthus because of his mass amount of AoE. Though honestly, anyone can get a pentakill, even the support.

Teemo NA 02-25-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giltia Zero (Hozzászólás 21407154)
Any champion can get Pentakills.

It's significantly more difficult for champions who lack damage.

So damage dealers are the most likely.

I know any champion can get a penta, just wanting to know who can get them easier. I figure a Ryze can get one easier than a Janna lol

Teemo NA 02-25-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamaree (Hozzászólás 21407281)
Uhhh...The EASIEST would probably have to be...Master Yi, Katarina, or Karthus. Kat and Yi because their skills reset on their kills. Karthus because of his mass amount of AoE. Though honestly, anyone can get a pentakill, even the support.

Once again, I know everyone can get a Penta kill, but wanting to know who is more SUSCEPTIBLE to getting one :P

Giltia Zero 02-25-2012 08:32 PM

Only impressive Pentakills are Sona Pentakills.

You get a Pentakill with Sona? You are a LEGEND.